Oh... its worth the wait
    EDSam: Thanks. *hugs*

Comment

random...Abyss...

Comment

random...Abyss...

Comment

Comment

Man those two sure are handsome! I may have to watch Abyss tonight. Or maybe I'll just keep scrolling through your gorgeous caps!

Comment

random...Abyss...

Comment

random...Abyss...

Comment

Originally posted by SLBaum View Post
                  Man those two sure are handsome! I may have to watch Abyss tonight. Or maybe I'll just keep scrolling through your gorgeous caps!
                  EDSam: You can always do both. *gigglesnort* One last set of 10 for Jack tonight and we'll try to get more done tomorrow.

Comment

random...Abyss...

Comment

random...Abyss...

Comment

random...Abyss...

Comment

Kali's lair...

Kali: *kisses Zane* You do realize that by beating EDaniel two nights in a row at poker that you are painting a target on your back?
                          Zane: *smirks* Nibbles has my back. *kisses* And half my winnings. *smiles*
                          Kali: You were working as a team?
                          Zane: *shrugs* He has more disposable income to play with than I do. We struck a partnership.
                          Kali: I love it! *hugs and kisses, guides him to the hot tub*

Comment

Addy's place...

*Addy and Cupcake beam in*

Addy: I'll start the coffee.
                            Cupcake: Okay. *kisses, takes his bag to her room*

Comment

Originally posted by Admiral Q O View Post
                              Spoiler:
                              I just tried to green you, but I'm on the 24-hour ban.
                              I've been leaving smilies and giggles and stuff in spoilers instead. I'm not able to green as much or as often as I used to. I think the system is more restrictive maybe?
                              Spoiler:
                              I think we have to spread it around more than we used to. I've noticed that, too. Thanks.

Patricia's Junior Lair...

Patricia: *bounces up and down, points at screen* Snow! *big grin*
                              Kali: Yes, very good. *smiles*
                              Zane: *chuckles* Snow in Death Valley? Different. *kisses Kali, sips coffee*
                              Spoiler:
                              "Patricia's Junior Lair"

Danny's beach house...San Juanico, Baja Sur

Evie: A gorgeous day for walking around town!
                              Danny: And shopping. *smiles* I want to buy you something special...an early Valentine's gift. *rubs chin* If Alpha won't mind.
                              Evie: *kisses* Let's go shop!
                              Spoiler:
                              Thanks for this. Sorry I couldn't be around yesterday... rl. Oh and Alpha would never mind anyone romancing his Evie. They're nowhere near exclusive... Evie's just his favorite.

Comment

*beams in to continue reviewing feeds* Hey, Addy! *waves at camera* Cupcake. *winks, blows kiss*

ETA:
                                Spoiler:
                                On the green thing, I know you guys green me when you can, but NO ONE else has been... the 17th was the last time. Just seemed pretty odd. I wonder if GW changed the rules a bit and I'm not getting exposed to enough people or something? Anyway... I was just sayin'.
                                Last edited by Neelan_Liquor; 01 February 2009, 05:30 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X