Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by DJgirl View Post
    Wendy place...Wendy's room...

Wendy: *walks in from work, puts stuff down, sees note and box, opens and grins* Nice. *quickly hurries into the bathroom to freshen up and change, beams to EDaniel's lair*

EDaniel's lair...

Wendy: *beams in, looks around* I'm here, Dannosso.

EDaniel: *turns on light* A vision for my eyes. *blows kiss* Come to me.

Comment

Addy's place...Sheppy's room...

MSam: *beams in, throws her clothes on his bed, joins him in the shower* Hello there, sexy. *kisses*
      Sheppy: *smiles* Hello. *kisses, runs hands over her curves*

Comment

Originally posted by Admiral Q O View Post

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a87...rAQOcap29a.jpg
        EDaniel: *turns on light* A vision for my eyes. *blows kiss* Come to me.
        EDaniel's lair...

Wendy: *smiles, walks over to him, hovers over him, kisses* I hope you got plenty of rest. *flashes a very playful grin, resumes kiss*
        sigpic
        Sig made by me

Comment

Kali's lair...

Gen Hottie: *beams in* Hello, sweetheart, I'm here. *smirks*
          sigpic
          Sig made by me

Comment

EDaniel's lair...

Wendy: *smiles, walks over to him, hovers over him, kisses* I hope you got plenty of rest. *flashes a very playful grin, resumes kiss*
            EDaniel: I love it when you challenge me. *spanks, deepens kiss*

Comment

Sweet Pea beams home

Sweet Pea: Look just who I wanted to speak with. *punches kit in the nose*

Kit: What was that for? *touches nose* ow!

Sweet Pea: All plans with Iffy must be cleared by me. Get it? Because if you don't it's not going to be pretty and Iffy's going to get upset. and than everyone will be unhappy. *pokes Kits chest and walks away.

Kit: *looks perplexed* He hit me? How dare he do that? Me? Well it seems this problem needs to be taken care of sooner rather than late. *beams to his Stronghold
              sigpic

Comment

Kali's lair...

http://i135.photobucket.com/albums/q...grades/113.jpg
                Gen Hottie: *beams in* Hello, sweetheart, I'm here. *smirks*

Kali: Hello, Silver Wolf. You look very yummy today. *smiles* I've taken on a new composite...for security reasons...I hope you like it. I wanted you to see me in private before seeing me in public.

Comment

Originally posted by Iffy View Post
                  Sweet Pea beams home

http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a21...004_0446-1.jpg

Sweet Pea: All plans with Iffy must be cleared by me. Get it? Because if you don't it's not going to be pretty and Iffy's going to get upset. and than everyone will be unhappy. *pokes Kits chest and walks away.

Kit: *looks perplexed* He hit me? How dare he do that? Me? Well it seems this problem needs to be taken care of sooner rather than late. *beams to his Stronghold

Comment

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a87...AQOKali171.jpg
                    Kali: Hello, Silver Wolf. You look very yummy today. *smiles* I've taken on a new composite...for security reasons...I hope you like it. I wanted you to see me in private before seeing me in public.
                    Kali's lair...

Gen Hottie: Not that I didn't think you were already gorgeous, but now, you are simply stunning. *goes over, kisses* I like it very much. *smiles, looks her in the eyes* Security reason, huh? Is there someone that I need to send my evils after?
                    sigpic
                    Sig made by me

Comment

Originally posted by Iffy View Post
                      Sweet Pea beams home

http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a21...004_0446-1.jpg

Spoiler:
                      That picture is just priceless!
                      sigpic
                      Sig made by me

Comment

EDaniel: I love it when you challenge me. *spanks, deepens kiss*
                        EDaniel's lair...

Wendy: *continues kiss* Then you are in for a very enjoyable evening. *slowly runs her right hand down his torso*
                        sigpic
                        Sig made by me

Comment

Kali's lair...

http://i135.photobucket.com/albums/q...pgrades/98.jpg
                          Gen Hottie: Not that I didn't think you were already gorgeous, but now, you are simply stunning. *goes over, kisses* I like it very much. *smiles, looks her in the eyes* Security reason, huh? Is there someone that I need to send my evils after?

Kali: I'm glad. *smiles* If you want to...there is an unsavory male who visited the campus last week, brandished a gun at me and thought I was Karlin. He claimed to be joking and then attempted to get me to decipher some Ancient treasure map for him.

Comment

EDaniel's lair...

Wendy: *continues kiss* Then you are in for a very enjoyable evening. *slowly runs her right hand down his torso*
                            EDaniel: Always with you, my vixen. *squeezes her bum with both hands*

Comment

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a87...AQOKali170.jpg
                              Kali: I'm glad. *smiles* If you want to...there is an unsavory male who visited the campus last week, brandished a gun at me and thought I was Karlin. He claimed to be joking and then attempted to get me to decipher some Ancient treasure map for him.

Kali's lair...

Gen Hottie: Sounds like a good job for RDarling. I'll make sure he gets right on it. *kisses her forehead*
                              sigpic
                              Sig made by me

Comment

EDaniel: Always with you, my vixen. *squeezes her bum with both hands*
                                EDaniel's lair...

Wendy: *looks him in the eyes, smiles, then begins trailing kisses down his chest, past his belly button...censored*
                                sigpic
                                Sig made by me

Comment

Working...
                                X