Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Admiral's Multi-Thunker Lounge

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Hi Lounge, We just ate dinner I made chicken soup and since it's cold we made dumplings it was if I say so myself really good we have tons left over any one want some for lunch?

    Comment


      Originally posted by Salamas View Post
      *Sal and Zane beam in*

      Awwww. Poor lunch bump is all muddy.
      Zane: Hiya. *waves*
      You offering to clean him off then?

      Comment


        Originally posted by Verona View Post
        Hi Lounge, We just ate dinner I made chicken soup and since it's cold we made dumplings it was if I say so myself really good we have tons left over any one want some for lunch?

        Zane: Would love to, but I just finished lunch.

        Originally posted by Verona View Post
        You offering to clean him off then?
        Of course. *winks*
        sigpic
        Awesome sig by Laura
        "We're eating stardust" ~Mr. R


        The randomess that is me
        Nibbles Zane Ducky Pixie Ace Bunny Sally Hunter Kitty

        Comment


          Addy: We'd be glad to have your homemade cooking. *smiles* Welcome back, guys. *hugs Sal, kisses Zane*
          Sparky: Check. Thanks, Verona, honey. *blows kiss*
          Master Jack: *stares at board* Thanks! *waves*

          Comment


            Originally posted by Admiral Q O View Post
            Addy: We'd be glad to have your homemade cooking. *smiles* Welcome back, guys. *hugs Sal, kisses Zane*
            Sparky: Check. Thanks, Verona, honey. *blows kiss*
            Master Jack: *stares at board* Thanks! *waves*
            Thanks. *smiles, leans over MJack's shoulder* Who's winning?


            Zane: Thanks, Addy. *kisses* No new good looking profs, yet. Two more courses to go.
            sigpic
            Awesome sig by Laura
            "We're eating stardust" ~Mr. R


            The randomess that is me
            Nibbles Zane Ducky Pixie Ace Bunny Sally Hunter Kitty

            Comment


              *Beams in Steaming hot chicken soup with dumplings and lots of warm buttered crusty bread rolls*
              I used veggie suet for the dumpling not quite as nice as beef but a little more healthy
              enjoy.
              *blows kisses to Sparky and MJ Hugs to Addy*

              Comment


                Originally posted by Admiral Q O View Post

                Addy: Yep. *smiles* I think you're losing.
                Master Jack: Because he is. *makes move* Check.
                Mac: Awe, thank you Sparky. *blushes*
                MacCam: Thank you beautiful. That's Addy, not Sparky *winks*
                Mac: And I'm sorry Sparky that you lost the game. *giggles* Sorry!

                sigpic

                Comment


                  Originally posted by Salamas View Post
                  Thanks. *smiles, leans over MJack's shoulder* Who's winning?

                  http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y28...d/Home/239.jpg
                  Zane: Thanks, Addy. *kisses* No new good looking profs, yet. Two more courses to go.

                  Addy: Ah, well, maybe we'll get lucky this afternoon.




                  Sparky: I am.

                  Master Jack: In your dreams.
                  Sparky: You have no move. I'll finish you off in three, four tops. You should resign.
                  Master Jack: Never.

                  Comment


                    Originally posted by Verona View Post
                    *Beams in Steaming hot chicken soup with dumplings and lots of warm buttered crusty bread rolls*
                    I used veggie suet for the dumpling not quite as nice as beef but a little more healthy
                    enjoy.
                    *blows kisses to Sparky and MJ Hugs to Addy*
                    Addy: Thanks! *smiles, blows kiss to screen, hands out food*

                    Comment


                      Originally posted by Admiral Q O View Post

                      Addy: Ah, well, maybe we'll get lucky this afternoon.



                      Master Jack: In your dreams.
                      Sparky: You have no move. I'll finish you off in three, four tops. You should resign.
                      Master Jack: Never.

                      Zane: I hope so. The German and Cultural Anthropology profs are both women. So, maybe. *chuckles*

                      Poor thing. *kisses MJack* Want my necklace for luck?


                      Spoiler:
                      Rogers sends me text messages in chat speak. It scares me...*clings*
                      sigpic
                      Awesome sig by Laura
                      "We're eating stardust" ~Mr. R


                      The randomess that is me
                      Nibbles Zane Ducky Pixie Ace Bunny Sally Hunter Kitty

                      Comment


                        Originally posted by Mr.MacGadget View Post
                        Mac: Awe, thank you Sparky. *blushes*
                        MacCam: Thank you beautiful. That's Addy, not Sparky *winks*
                        Mac: And I'm sorry Sparky that you lost the game. *giggles* Sorry!
                        Addy: He didn't lose. Check is not the end of the game. You can avoid those. Or recover? I'm not sure the right word. You can move your king so you are no longer in check. It's when you get a checkmate that you win. That's when the king cannot be moved to keep from being captured.

                        Comment


                          Originally posted by Salamas View Post
                          http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y28...d/Home/258.jpg
                          Zane: I hope so. The German and Cultural Anthropology profs are both women. So, maybe. *chuckles*

                          Poor thing. *kisses MJack* Want my necklace for luck?
                          Master Jack: Women? *perks up*
                          Sparky: Move or resign.
                          Addy: I'll still keep my fingers crossed for you. *winks*
                          Master Jack: Thanks, Sal, but you carry the necklace...for the profs thing. *makes move*

                          Comment


                            Originally posted by Admiral Q O View Post
                            Master Jack: Women? *perks up*
                            Sparky: Move or resign.
                            Addy: I'll still keep my fingers crossed for you. *winks*
                            Master Jack: Thanks, Sal, but you carry the necklace...for the profs thing. *makes move*
                            I don't care if the proffessors look good. *shrugs* It's all the same to me.


                            Zane: But not to us. If we have to come watch you, rather have something nice to look at.
                            sigpic
                            Awesome sig by Laura
                            "We're eating stardust" ~Mr. R


                            The randomess that is me
                            Nibbles Zane Ducky Pixie Ace Bunny Sally Hunter Kitty

                            Comment


                              Originally posted by Salamas View Post
                              I don't care if the proffessors look good. *shrugs* It's all the same to me.

                              http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y28...d/Home/261.jpg
                              Zane: But not to us. If we have to come watch you, rather have something nice to look at.
                              Addy: He makes a good point. *finishes lunch* That was wonderful, Verona. Thanks again. *smiles*


                              Sparky: Checkmate.


                              MJack: Yeah...yeah...*shakes his hand* Good game. Double or nothing?

                              Sparky: Sure.
                              Master Jack: *sets up board for new game*

                              Comment


                                Originally posted by Admiral Q O View Post
                                Addy: He makes a good point. *finishes lunch* That was wonderful, Verona. Thanks again. *smiles*

                                http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a87...lueAQOcap6.jpg
                                Sparky: Checkmate.

                                http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a87...ngAQOcap38.jpg
                                MJack: Yeah...yeah...*shakes his hand* Good game. Double or nothing?

                                Sparky: Sure.
                                Master Jack: *sets up board for new game*

                                Zane: *gloats* Oh, Addy when you have a few minutes free, could I run something by you? Golf related.
                                sigpic
                                Awesome sig by Laura
                                "We're eating stardust" ~Mr. R


                                The randomess that is me
                                Nibbles Zane Ducky Pixie Ace Bunny Sally Hunter Kitty

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X