• Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Admiral Q O View Post
    *alarm sounds*

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a87...tyAQOcap6s.jpg
    RSam: *checks* Okay, Sal, you have your Christmas snow. *smiles*

on monitor...
    Spoiler:
    http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a87/my1cutie/gifts/Christmas%202008/tunnel2.jpg
    *squees* I'll be back! *beams to tunnel, bounces around*
    sigpic
    Awesome sig by Laura
    "We're eating stardust" ~Mr. R

The randomess that is me
    Nibbles Zane Ducky Pixie Ace Bunny Sally Hunter Kitty

Comment

*beams back in* Cold! Cold! Coooold! I'll be in the hot tub, warming up. *nods, strips climbs in* Oh! *reaches, sends message*

Bunny: Do you want cocoa?

Oooh! Yes, please. Thanks, Bun!

To: Kyan

Thank you, for the snow. x
      sigpic
      Awesome sig by Laura

The randomess that is me

Comment

Originally posted by Salamas View Post
        *beams back in* Cold! Cold! Coooold! I'll be in the hot tub, warming up. *nods, strips climbs in* Oh! *reaches, sends message*

To: Kyan

Thank you, for the snow. x

Kyan: *beams into hot tub, kisses* You're welcome. *smiles*

RSam: I do the work and he takes the credit. He's such a neanderthal. *gets more coffee*

Private Message

To: Mitchie

Spoiler:
        I know things have been crazy at your house. I just want to be sure you got your Christmas gift. I beamed it to your room. Drop me a note after patrol if you can. Love you. xoxox

Comment

Kyan: *beams into hot tub, kisses* You're welcome. *smiles*

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a87...tyAQOcap7s.jpg
          RSam: I do the work and he takes the credit. He's such a neanderthal. *gets more coffee*

Private Message

To: Mitchie

Spoiler:
          I know things have been crazy at your house. I just want to be sure you got your Christmas gift. I beamed it to your room. Drop me a note after patrol if you can. Love you. xoxox
          *looks at RSam* I'm sorry, hon. I thought he did, with the way he talked about it. I'd hug you, but kinda soaking wet.
          Bunny: *squishiehugs RSam* Anyone else want cocoa while I'm making some?
          sigpic
          Awesome sig by Laura

The randomess that is me

Comment

*looks at RSam* I'm sorry, hon. I thought he did, with the way he talked about it. I'd hug you, but kinda soaking wet.
            Bunny: *squishiehugs RSam* Anyone else want cocoa while I'm making some?
            Kyan: Technically, I did arrange for the snow. *kisses* Sorry, RSam. You did magnificent work. *blows kiss*

RSam: Yeah...okay...I'll let it slide this time. *winks* Thanks, Bunny, but I'll pass on the cocoa.

Kyan: Two cocoas with Baileys over here, please. Thanks! *blows kiss to Bunny*

Comment

Kyan: Technically, I did arrange for the snow. *kisses* Sorry, RSam. You did magnificent work. *blows kiss*

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a87...tyAQOcap8s.jpg
              RSam: Yeah...okay...I'll let it slide this time. *winks* Thanks, Bunny, but I'll pass on the cocoa.

Kyan: Two cocoas with Baileys over here, please. Thanks! *blows kiss to Bunny*
              You made it sound like you did all the work. *nudges* Not willing to share the limelight, mister?

Bunny: *sets mugs by hot tub, eyes Kyan* You always manage to avoid a groping. You afraid or something? I don't hurt people, unless they want to be...

*giggles* Thanks, Bun. *smiles*
              sigpic
              Awesome sig by Laura

The randomess that is me

Comment

You made it sound like you did all the work. *nudges* Not willing to share the limelight, mister?

http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y28...Jacket/110.jpg
                Bunny: *sets mugs by hot tub, eyes Kyan* You always manage to avoid a groping. You afraid or something? I don't hurt people, unless they want to be...

*giggles* Thanks, Bun. *smiles*
                Kyan: You can always come in here and grope if you want. *winks at Bunny, turns to Sal* I said I arranged the delivery of the snow. I didn't say I was the one delivering it...did I? *sips cocoa* This is very good. *smiles*

Comment

*Addy and Cammie beam in*

Addy: Hello, lounge. The vet says it is most likely a fatty lump, but it's huge. They are testing a sample. Chewy's lost 13 pounds so we are scheduling an ultrasound for next week to be safe.

Cammie: You need to breathe, Addy. *rubs her shoulders, steers her to the coffee pot*

RSam: For now, let's focus on the good news. It's not a swollen muscle or broken rib, or anything like that. *smiles, hugs*

Comment

Kyan: You can always come in here and grope if you want. *winks at Bunny, turns to Sal* I said I arranged the delivery of the snow. I didn't say I was the one delivering it...did I? *sips cocoa* This is very good. *smiles*

Bunny: Perhaps next time. I still need to make my own cocoa. *bounces to bar*

I think you said you were getting me snow. *sips cocoa* I assumed it was going to be all you. And you came in willing to take all the credit.
                    sigpic
                    Awesome sig by Laura

The randomess that is me

Comment

*Addy and Cammie beam in*

Addy: Hello, lounge. The vet says it is most likely a fatty lump, but it's huge. They are testing a sample. Chewy's lost 13 pounds so we are scheduling an ultrasound for next week to be safe.

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a87...tyAQOcap21.jpg
                      Cammie: You need to breathe, Addy. *rubs her shoulders, steers her to the coffee pot*

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a87...yAQOcap16s.jpg
                      RSam: For now, let's focus on the good news. It's not a swollen muscle or broken rib, or anything like that. *smiles, hugs*
                      That's great news! Well not about him having a strange lump. Is it just kind of a lump, a bit squishy? My dog has one, apparently they're not dangereous. Just needs draining occasionally.
                      sigpic
                      Awesome sig by Laura

The randomess that is me

Comment

http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y28...Jacket/119.jpg
                        Bunny: Perhaps next time. I still need to make my own cocoa. *bounces to bar*

I think you said you were getting me snow. *sips cocoa* I assumed it was going to be all you. And you came in willing to take all the credit.
                        Kyan: I am duly admonished. *sets down cocoa* I submit to your punishment. *looks solemn*

Comment

Lilith: sorry got distracted, Kat wanted to know about this castle thing.

Spoiler:
                          good to hear, poor doggie.
                          sigpic

Comment

Kyan: I am duly admonished. *sets down cocoa* I submit to your punishment. *looks solemn*
                            *giggles, looks at clock* I got a family dinner tonight. *bites lip* Lets see...

Bunny: I say you leave him hanging.
                            sigpic
                            Awesome sig by Laura

The randomess that is me

Comment

That's great news! Well not about him having a strange lump. Is it just kind of a lump, a bit squishy? My dog has one, apparently they're not dangereous. Just needs draining occasionally.
                              Addy: It's a fatty lump like Guido has. They happen sometimes when a dog drops weight quickly, which Chewy has done. I'm more concerned about why he dropped the weight. *sips coffee*

Cammie: We're going to hope for the best...the dog flu or something like that. He didn't eat this morning and he's thrown up a little.

Comment

*giggles, looks at clock* I got a family dinner tonight. *bites lip* Lets see...

http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y28...Jacket/117.jpg
                                Bunny: I say you leave him hanging.
                                Kyan: Rain check then. *smiles*

Comment

Working...
                                X