Admiral's Multi-Thunker Lounge

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Salamas View Post
    *squees* Yay! Now, I'm going to go to bed. Goodnight, Lounge! *waves, beams out*

ECVala: That was a happy noise?
    EDaniel: I believe so, yes. *downs rest of beer, grabs another one, grabs Wendy's bum* What are you up to tonight, Zorra?

Comment

Originally posted by Neelan_Liquor View Post
      *checks feed on iTouch, laughs*

*wipes eyes* Don't want popcorn after all? EDaniel? You have one of those for me? *smiles sweetly, bats eyelashes*
      ECVala: I have one for you, Jigger. *hands Neelan a beer, feels vibration, checks* Oh, dear. WCam is at the cottage already. I have to go. *kisses* Later, lounge. *beams out*

Comment

Originally posted by Admiral Q O View Post
        ECVala: I have one for you, Jigger. *hands Neelan a beer, feels vibration, checks* Oh, dear. WCam is at the cottage already. I have to go. *kisses* Later, lounge. *beams out*
        Thanks, Val. *opens, sips* See ya! And congrats to the clan. *waves as she beams out*

Comment

MJack: Guess that settles things until morning. *kisses Neelan* You wanna come on patrol with me and torture Braga with references to pop culture and innuendo? *grins*

Comment

ECVala: That was a happy noise?
            EDaniel: I believe so, yes. *downs rest of beer, grabs another one, grabs Wendy's bum* What are you up to tonight, Zorra?
            Wendy: I have no plans tonight. Have something in mind, Dannoso? *gropes*
            sigpic
            Sig made by me

Comment

Originally posted by DJgirl View Post
              Wendy: I have no plans tonight. Have something in mind, Dannoso? *gropes*
              EDaniel: Yes. You can help me devise my plan for wooing Addy in the morning...help me shop. *kisses, sets her code, beams them to his lair*

Comment

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a87...aAQOcap57b.jpg
                MJack: Guess that settles things until morning. *kisses Neelan* You wanna come on patrol with me and torture Braga with references to pop culture and innuendo? *grins*
                Sure! As long as you make sure I'm at work by 0500. *sticks out tongue*

Comment

Sure! As long as you make sure I'm at work by 0500. *sticks out tongue*
                  MasterJack: *kisses, licks lips* Nice tongue action. *winks* I'm off shift at midnight. You'll be home after that. *smiles* Set your code.

Comment

MasterJack: *kisses, licks lips* Nice tongue action. *winks* I'm off shift at midnight. You'll be home after that. *smiles* Set your code.
                    Cool. Just let me.... *sends message, then code* Okay. I'm all yours. *grins*

To Alpha
                    From Neelan

Make sure the TDF is ready at midnight for me. A setting of 2-1 should be perfect.
                    XXX

Comment

Cool. Just let me.... *sends message, then code* Okay. I'm all yours. *grins*

To Alpha
                      From Neelan

Make sure the TDF is ready at midnight for me. A setting of 2-1 should be perfect.
                      XXX
                      MasterJack: Later, lounge. *caresses Neelan's frontal orbs, beams them out*

Comment

MasterJack: Later, lounge. *caresses Neelan's frontal orbs, beams them out*
                        Spoiler:
                        Ya know... not everyone can get away with that... even in here.

Comment

Originally posted by Admiral Q O
                          To: Gen. Jack O'Neill, Atlantis

The "first" message, as this "second" message implies, never made it through. I suggest you have someone fix your systems.
                          To: Master Jack

I know Chuck said something about a test message when I got in this morning, but as far as I know there's nothing wrong with our system at the moment.
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Admiral Q O
                            To: Gen. Jack O'Neill, Atlantis

With your permission, sir, we request having a liaison to Atlantis. BSamantha would beam into Stargate Operations with messages from our clan and wait for the responses then bring them back. Please advise once/if this is cleared by you. Thanks.
                            To: Gen. C. Mitchell

Son, I'll bring it up with the Senior Staff at the next conference meeting. That won't be until the New Year, since most of the Senior Staff are leaving for their respective clan leader's homes on or before Sunday, Lantean time. It was decided not to hold another meeting until January.
                            So, to you and your Clan. Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.

Spoiler:
                            I think about it over the break, but I can't help it if I miss a message or forget to send one back. Which is something that has happened.
                            sigpic

Comment

*beam redirected through the Stargate, via Atlantis to the Addy's house, two gifts and a note a beamed in*

Master Jack (Grandpa)

Thanks for the present, I'm sure when Marcus is old enough, he'll love to play with his mum and I.
                              I hope you like the gifts. Have a Merry Christmas.

xxx Nick, Karen and Marcus

Spoiler:

sigpic

Comment

Guest House...

Ace: Pix? You seen the news?

Pixie: *nods* And as far as we're concerned, we know nothing. *shakes head* Absolutely nothing. You know the moment she'll find out, she'll be whining to go there.
                                Ace: Okay. You doing anything to make sure she wont see anything.
                                Pixie: I'm trying. But it's complicated. We just have to wait about less than an hour and she'll be off. *sighs*
                                Ace: Okeydokey. *nods* I'll try to keep her away from any news reports.
                                Pixie: Thanks. *smiles* I don't want to see how nuts she'd go about Snow in Vegas.
                                Ace: She'd die.
                                sigpic
                                Awesome sig by Laura
                                "We're eating stardust" ~Mr. R

The randomess that is me
                                Nibbles Zane Ducky Pixie Ace Bunny Sally Hunter Kitty

Comment

Working...
                                X