Admiral's Multi-Thunker Lounge

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Addy: *giggles* He does have a way of growing on you. *winks*

Lucky: She never really hated him she just didn't like him much. He can be a bit cheesey Yeah. *puts arm around Addy*

Amaretti: *runs hands up Iffy's back* You want to come see my play room?
    Iffy: *nuzzles his neck* Playroom sounds terrific.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Iffy View Post
      http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a21...ctAQOcap21.jpg
      Lucky: She never really hated him she just didn't like him much. He can be a bit cheesey Yeah. *puts arm around Addy*

Iffy: *nuzzles his neck* Playroom sounds terrific.
      Addy: Yeah...I can see that. *smiles*
      Amaretti: Set your transport code...or would you rather I override it? *grins*

Comment

Originally posted by Admiral Q O View Post
        Addy: Yeah...I can see that. *smiles*
        Amaretti: Set your transport code...or would you rather I override it? *grins*
        Iffy: Dare you to override it *giggles*
        sigpic

Comment

Iffy: Dare you to override it *giggles*
          Amaretti: *beams them to the Wolverine*

RSam: *beams in* I'm on it, Addy...Lucky...I'll have the encryption on her transport code updated in no time. *settles in at desk*

Comment

Amaretti: *beams them to the Wolverine*

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a87...rsAQOcap35.jpg
            RSam: *beams in* I'm on it, Addy...Lucky...I'll have the encryption on her transport code updated in no time. *settles in at desk*

Lucky: Thanks RSam. Bella's going to have a fit, no one's ever going to be able override that thing once she's done.
            sigpic

Comment

http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a21...AQOcap1801.jpg
              Lucky: Thanks RSam. Bella's going to have a fit, no one's ever going to be able override that thing once she's done.
              Addy: I wonder if Amaretti did it because Iffy dared him, or so that Bella will punish him for it. *giggles*

RSam: Knowing him...both. *gigglesnort* Fixed. She's safe. *gets coffee, settles in beside Lucky* So, how are you liking patrol? *runs hand along his back, causes it to vibrate*

Comment

*walks into the Lounge from the Furnace hallway*

Hello Everyone.. here to drown my sorrows.. That Sky Dander has arrived at my house today! *pours cup of coffee and drops down on a futon*

P.S. My General will not be looking for me, he out of town visiting but I do have two Rourke's at my house
                Richard Dean Anderson is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy!!
                sigpic
                Hawaii-Five-O-Heat-Wave-Thunk-thread-of-hotness

Comment

MJack: *beams in* Howdy, campers.

Addy: Hey. *smiles, waves*
                  RSam: Good morning, sir. *smiles*

Comment

Originally posted by OneillTwo"LL"s View Post
                    *walks into the Lounge from the Furnace hallway*

Hello Everyone.. here to drown my sorrows.. That Sky Dander has arrived at my house today! *pours cup of coffee and drops down on a futon*

P.S. My General will not be looking for me, he out of town visiting but I do have two Rourke's at my house
                    Addy: Hey, ONTLLs. *waves*
                    RSam: *waves*

Comment

Addy: I wonder if Amaretti did it because Iffy dared him, or so that Bella will punish him for it. *giggles*

RSam: Knowing him...both. *gigglesnort* Fixed. She's safe. *gets coffee, settles in beside Lucky* So, how are you liking patrol? *runs hand along his back, causes it to vibrate*
                      Lucky: I was going to say both too. *winks* Patrol is a ton of fun. Whoa! What did you just do.
                      sigpic

Comment

evil! sky dander is right... ours is still on the ground... *pouts*
                        sigpic

Comment

Addy: Hey. *smiles, waves*
                          RSam: Good morning, sir. *smiles*
                          *sits up and smiles, adjust hair and smiles again* Good Morning Sir!

Addy: Hey, ONTLLs. *waves*
                          Good Morning Addy, Hello RSam.. any interest in Rourke clones by chance RSam??
                          Richard Dean Anderson is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy!!
                          sigpic
                          Hawaii-Five-O-Heat-Wave-Thunk-thread-of-hotness

Comment

Lucky: I was going to say both too. *winks* Patrol is a ton of fun. Whoa! What did you just do.

RSam: I made my hand vibrate...like a massager on your back. Mitchie always likes it when I do it to him. *blinks*

Addy: I'm glad you're liking patrol. *smiles* We feel fortunate to have you on the personnel roster. *gets more coffee*

Comment

Wolerine

Iffy: *looks around* I have no idea where to start *giggles and collaspes into Amaertti's arms*
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by CKO View Post
                                evil! sky dander is right... ours is still on the ground... *pouts*
                                Addy: Hi! *waves* Coffee? *holds up pot*

MJack: It's called snow.

Comment

Working...
                                X