Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Raddisson Plaza...Tahiti...

Originally posted by Salamas View Post
    Oooh... *wraps arms around his neck* I'm not sure I've ever had that... I just tend to stick to Sex on the Beach.
    Kyan: Al served them at the bridal shower...rum, fruity. *takes drinks from waiter* Thank you.
    Waiter: *nods, walks off*

Comment

Originally posted by Admiral Q O View Post
      Addy's place...clone entertainment room...

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a87...sAQOcap155.jpg
      MJack: True...but not mine. *kisses her cheek* I have patrol. I was just grabbing something to eat.
      *waves to Addy*

Addy: *walks over* Hey. *smiles* New friend?
      MasterJack: She came with Zane.
      Addy: Ah...so you're the one who bakes those delicious muffins. *hugs her* Welcome. *smiles at MJack* Tell Braga I said hello. *kisses MJack*
      MasterJack: I'm sure he'll be thrilled. *chuckles, puts plate on table* Later, everyone. *waves to room, beams to the O'Neill II*

SVala: Well, that is a shame. *pouts, turns to Addy* Pleasure to meet you. I'm glad you liked the cupcakes. *smiles* I had to let the hunk rest and decided to be productive. *giggles*

Zane: *walks up, squeezes SVala's bum* Hi, Addy. *smiles* You playing tonight?
      sigpic
      Awesome sig by Laura
      "We're eating stardust" ~Mr. R

The randomess that is me
      Nibbles Zane Ducky Pixie Ace Bunny Sally Hunter Kitty

Comment

Kyan: Al served them at the bridal shower...rum, fruity. *takes drinks from waiter* Thank you.
        Waiter: *nods, walks off*
        Oh those! *grins* I liked those. *smiles at the waiter, pushes herself to sit on the egde of the pool keeping her legs in the water* I love fruity drinks. *sips*
        sigpic
        Awesome sig by Laura

The randomess that is me

Comment

at RHW...

*click on picture for slideshow*

Fruitie: Your first dance was priceless. *happy sigh*

sigpic
          Sig made by me

Comment

at RHW...

*click on picture for slide show*

Fruitie: The cakes were divine not only in taste but in looks too. *grins*

sigpic
            Sig made by me

Comment

http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y28.../SVala/292.jpg
              SVala: Well, that is a shame. *pouts, turns to Addy* Pleasure to meet you. I'm glad you liked the cupcakes. *smiles* I had to let the hunk rest and decided to be productive. *giggles*

Zane: *walks up, squeezes SVala's bum* Hi, Addy. *smiles* You playing tonight?
              Addy: Nope. I told Cammie he can play this week and I'll stand watch, as it were. *kisses Zane's cheek* Everyone have fun. *blows kisses, leaves for observation room*

Comment

Replicant House West...

RCam: *waits for last dance then smiles* That was great, Fruitie. Thanks. *kisses her cheek*

RCWendy: *wipes tears from eyes* It was beautiful! *gives Fruitie a bear hug*

Comment

Addy: Nope. I told Cammie he can play this week and I'll stand watch, as it were. *kisses Zane's cheek* Everyone have fun. *blows kisses, leaves for observation room*

Zane: Have fun *blows kiss* Let me know if you need golf lessons in the near future!

SVala: She was nice, I like her. *grins*
                  Zane: She's great. *smiles* Lets grab our seats, shall we? *leads her to the table*
                  SVala: Oh, so many yummy men.
                  sigpic
                  Awesome sig by Laura

The randomess that is me

Comment

Replicant House West...

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a87...edAQOcap60.jpg
                    RCam: *waits for last dance then smiles* That was great, Fruitie. Thanks. *kisses her cheek*

RCWendy: *wipes tears from eyes* It was beautiful! *gives Fruitie a bear hug*
                    at RHW...

Fruitie: *beams* I am glad you liked it. I had a good time filming it and doing the editing.
                    sigpic
                    Sig made by me

Comment

Originally posted by DJgirl View Post
                      at RHW...

http://i135.photobucket.com/albums/q...0Truth/379.jpg
                      Fruitie: *beams* I am glad you liked it. I had a good time filming it and doing the editing.
                      RCWendy: I'm glad. Join us for dinner? We're having pizza night. *smiles*

Comment

Oh those! *grins* I liked those. *smiles at the waiter, pushes herself to sit on the egde of the pool keeping her legs in the water* I love fruity drinks. *sips*
                        Kyan: I noticed. *smirks, sips his drink*

Spoiler:
                        He's yours now.

Comment

RCWendy: I'm glad. Join us for dinner? We're having pizza night. *smiles*

at RHW...

Fruitie: Sure, I can stay for dinner. The longer Nibbles sleeps the more energy he will have later. *winks, follows them to the living room*
                          sigpic
                          Sig made by me

Comment

Brussels...

Fruitie: *beams back in, strips her clothes, slips under the covers, kisses Nibbles awake*
                            Nibbles: *opens his eyes, smiles* You're back. Have fun?
                            Fruitie: *smiling* I did. Have a good nap?
                            Nibbles: Yep. I'm well rested.
                            Fruitie: *gets a devilish look in her eyes* Good. *pounces*
                            sigpic
                            Sig made by me

Comment

Kit's Stronghold

Kit: How dare she say such things to me. I'll wave my hand.....Ha! Does not know her place and so keen on that man too..... encourages Iffy to meet with him. I will show them what I can do..........
                              sigpic

Comment

Kyan: Are you good to go?
                                *from the bathroom* Aaaaalmost...Just need my.. *runs out* shoes. *smiles, slips them on* How do I look? *turns around slowly*

Her Dress

Spoiler:

Kyan: *grins* Gorgeous *kisses* Hope you're hungry, the food's going to be good.
                                Oh, I think I definitely worked up an appetite today. *grins, takes his hand* Lead the way, handsome.
                                sigpic
                                Awesome sig by Laura

The randomess that is me

Comment

Working...
                                X