X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Kyan: I'm gonna head home. Later, guys. *waves, beams out*

Comment

DFC's private estate...

Addy: *walks back into the bedroom, holding two cups of coffee* I'm back. *smiles, sets his cup on the nightstand*

Comment

Originally posted by Admiral Q O View Post
        Delivery for Replicant House East...

Spoiler:
        At RHE...

RGunny: *reads the note and posts it for all to see*

Delivery for Wendy's place...

Spoiler:

At Wendy's...

Gunny: *reads the note, smiles, sends a copy to Wendy at her beach house, posts the original note for all to see*
        sigpic
        Sig made by me

Comment

DFC's private estate...

Addy: *walks back into the bedroom, holding two cups of coffee* I'm back. *smiles, sets his cup on the nightstand*
          DFC's private estate...

DFC: *smiles* Thanks. *look changes to concern* Why are you speaking like that?
          sigpic
          Sig made by me

Comment

Originally posted by DJgirl View Post
            DFC's private estate...

http://i135.photobucket.com/albums/q...action/391.jpg
            DFC: *smiles* Thanks. *look changes to concern* How come you are speaking like that?
            Addy: Huh? *notices, giggles* That was fast. *smirks* Sorry...MJack said he wanted to lay claim to me and he was so terribly romantic in the way he went about it that I agreed, but I thought he would wait until I got back home. *shrugs, kisses* You know how much I love it when the man takes charge, my evil CammieCake. *smiles*

Comment

Addy: Huh? *notices, giggles* That was fast. *smirks* Sorry...MJack said he wanted to lay claim to me and he was so terribly romantic in the way he went about it that I agreed, but I thought he would wait until I got back home. *shrugs, kisses* You know how much I love it when the man takes charge, my evil CammieCake. *smiles*

DFC's private estate...

DFC: Clever man. Almost wish I would have thought of it first. *smirks, pulls Addy down on the bed, leans over, kisses*
              sigpic
              Sig made by me

Comment

Open Memorandum

Re: Addy

I have laid claim to my Addy. She is mine. Her font color will now be bold blue. We will not be exclusive in our relationship.

Comment

DFC's private estate...

http://i135.photobucket.com/albums/q...action/401.jpg
                  DFC: Clever man. Almost wish I would have thought of it first. *smirks, pulls Addy down on the bed, leans over, kisses*
                  Addy: *tiny sigh* Well, you did give me my new official first name. *giggles, melts into pillow as his hands roam lower*

Comment

Open Memorandum

Re: Addy

I have laid claim to my Addy. She is mine. Her font color will now be bold blue. We will not be exclusive in our relationship.

Darling: *beams in* Morning. *half waves at Beefy, goes right over to MJ* Nice memo, but was it really necessary? She is already yours, so to speak.
                    sigpic
                    Sig made by me

Comment

http://i135.photobucket.com/albums/q...0Power/234.jpg
                      Darling: *beams in* Morning. *half waves at Beefy, goes right over to MJ* Nice memo, but was it really necessary? She is already yours, so to speak.

MJ: Nice to see you, too, Sunshine. *sips coffee*
                      Last edited by Admiral Q O; 19 September 2008, 09:25 AM.

Comment

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a87...eyAQOcap85.jpg
                        MJ: Nice to see you, too, Sunshine. *sips coffee*

Darling: I can't help but wonder what you are trying to prove by this. Feeling threatened, are you? *smirks*
                        Last edited by DJgirl; 19 September 2008, 09:26 AM.
                        sigpic
                        Sig made by me

Comment

http://i135.photobucket.com/albums/q...0Power/236.jpg
                          Darling: I can't help but wonder what you are trying to prove by this. Feeling threatened, are you? *smirks*

MJ: Nope...just sending a message. *waves hand* Have some coffee and settle down before you blow a gasket.
                          Last edited by Admiral Q O; 19 September 2008, 09:27 AM.

Comment

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a87...eyAQOcap88.jpg
                            MJ: Nope...just sending a message. *waves hand* Have some coffee and settle down before you blow a gasket.

Darling: I am not blowing a gasket, Jack. I just wanted an explanation.

Last edited by DJgirl; 19 September 2008, 09:27 AM.
                            sigpic
                            Sig made by me

Comment

Memorandum

Re: 302 patrol schedule 09/22/08 - 09/28/08

All times listed are Pacific. Note personnel adjustments to accommodate scheduled leave and RCam's ongoing honeymoon.
                              Cub will cover for RCam this week. JohnnyCake will cover for Scruffy.

Monday 9/22
                              06:00 to 09:30 - Alpha 1 - Cammie (Squadron Leader), DevilsFoodCake
                              09:30 to 13:00 - Alpha 2 - EDSam (2IC), RMJack
                              13:00 to 16:30 - Alpha 3 - SpiceCake (shift leader), RGH
                              16:30 to 23:30 - O'Neill II on orbital patrol (Gen. Hottie commanding)
                              23:30 to 06:00 - Prometheus Redux on orbital patrol

Tuesday 9/23
                              06:00 to 09:30 - Beta 1 - Sheppy (Squadron Leader), Cub
                              09:30 to 13:00 - Beta 2 - ECam (2IC), RScruffy
                              13:00 to 16:30 - Beta 3 - MSam (shift leader), RVal
                              16:30 to 23:30 - O'Neill II on orbital patrol (Gen. Hottie commanding)

Wednesday 9/24
                              06:00 to 09:30 - Gamma 1 - Alpha (Squadron Leader), RCupcake
                              09:30 to 13:00 - Gamma 2 - CamSyn (2IC), Ace
                              13:00 to 16:30 - Gamma 3 - JohnnyCake (acting shift leader), RECam
                              16:30 to 23:30 - Daedelus II on orbital patrol

Thursday 9/25
                              06:00 to 09:30 - Delta 1 - Cupcake (Squadron Leader), Jay
                              09:30 to 13:00 - Delta 2 - Imp (2IC), Vala
                              13:00 to 16:30 - Delta 3 - Johnny (shift leader), Aeryn
                              16:30 to 23:30 - O'Neill II on orbital patrol (Master Jack commanding)

Friday 9/26
                              06:00 to 09:30 - Alpha 1 - Cammie (Squadron Leader), DevilsFoodCake
                              09:30 to 13:00 - Alpha 2 - EDSam (2IC), RMJack
                              13:00 to 16:30 - Alpha 3 - SpiceCake (shift leader), RGH
                              16:30 to 23:30 - O'Neill II on orbital patrol (Master Jack commanding)

Saturday 9/27
                              06:00 to 09:30 - Beta 1 - Sheppy (Squadron Leader), Cub
                              09:30 to 13:00 - Beta 2 - ECam (2IC), RScruffy
                              13:00 to 16:30 - Beta 3 - MSam (shift leader), RVal

Sunday 9/28
                              06:00 to 09:30 - Gamma 1 - Alpha (Squadron Leader), RCupcake
                              09:30 to 13:00 - Gamma 2 - CamSyn (2IC), Ace
                              13:00 to 16:30 - Gamma 3 - JohnnyCake (acting shift leader), RECam

Comment

http://i135.photobucket.com/albums/q...0Power/258.jpg
                                Darling: I am not blowing a gasket, Jack. I just wanted an explanation.

MJ: Okay...flight schedule is done...*licks lips* My mistake. I posted the memo and you were here within moments demanding an explanation. To me...that is just short of blowing a gasket.

Comment

Working...
                                X