Admiral's Multi-Thunker Lounge

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Admiral Q O View Post
    Methos: Yes, of course. *kisses her forehead, steps aside* There is a faint image at the base of one of the stones, here. *points to screen, left* and the computer recognizes it as this...but that can't be...*steps away*

image on screen, right...
    Spoiler:
    Doc: *looks at the screen, then a at Methos, concerned* Methos, what's wrong? *grabs his hand.* What does that mean to you?
    sigpic

Comment

Attention:

If you are one of the five peeps who read Cam/Julie this morning, I now have the last version of the chapter uploaded. Oops...only minor differences.

Comment

Base camp...underneath Stonehenge...

Originally posted by Dr.J View Post
        Doc: *looks at the screen, then a at Methos, concerned* Methos, what's wrong? *grabs his hand.* What does that mean to you?
        Methos: It is a face...from the ruins of Tiahuanacu...in Peru...*furrows brow*...both Stonehenge and those ruins have been linked...somewhat dubiously, in my opinion...to Summeria. And in this text you brought...the phrase about enlightenment...*shakes head* I don't know...that image should not be there. It is so faint, I highly doubt anyone has documented it.

Comment

Methos: It is a face...from the ruins of Tiahuanacu...in Peru...*furrows brow*...both Stonehenge and those ruins have been linked...somewhat dubiously, in my opinion...to Summeria. And in this text you brought...the phrase about enlightenment...*shakes head* I don't know...that image should not be there. It is so faint, I highly doubt anyone has documented it.
          Doc: *gives his hand a squeeze* What does enlightenment and this image mean to you? I was guessing, until this, enlightenment, was refering to acension, that somehow the Sumerins were assoiated with the Ancients, we've seen it before in Earth culture. *senses he's blocking her.* Methos, don't shut me out.
          sigpic

Comment

random...

sigpic
            Sig made by me

Comment

Doc: *gives his hand a squeeze* What does enlightenment and this image mean to you? I was guessing, until this, enlightenment, was refering to acension, that somehow the Sumerins were assoiated with the Ancients, we've seen it before in Earth culture. *senses he's blocking her.* Methos, don't shut me out.
              Methos: That is my thought as well, little one. *kisses top of her nose* You should be used to me blocking you by now...*smiles* We need to analyze the faint image and determine if it was placed there originally or at a later date. I can have equipment here by morning. *glances at oven* Smells like dinner's ready. *strolls off to kitchen*

Comment

Methos: That is my thought as well, little one. *kisses top of her nose* You should be used to me blocking you by now...*smiles* We need to analyze the faint image and determine if it was placed there originally or at a later date. I can have equipment here by morning. *glances at oven* Smells like dinner's ready. *strolls off to kitchen*
                Doc: *drops her head and rubs her temples, feeling the start of a headache.* Use to it, yes, gives me a headache at times. *looks up and follows him him into the kitchen.* Methos. *stops him and wraps her arms around him, resting her head against his chest.* Let me in occasionally, please.
                Last edited by Caren Jackson; 11 June 2008, 01:33 PM.
                sigpic

Comment

Private Message

To: Addy

Spoiler:
                  Hello, my AngelCake.

I'd like to see you. Would you be able to come to my room after I am done with patrols tomorrow?
                  sigpic
                  Sig made by me

Comment

Originally posted by DJgirl View Post
                    Private Message

Spoiler:
                    Hello, my AngelCake.

I'd like to see you. Would you be able to come to my room after I am done with patrols tomorrow?
                    Private Message

To: DevilsFoodCake

Spoiler:
                    Sure...I'll wear a new nightie for you. xx

Comment

Doc: *drops her head and rubs her temples, feeling the start of a headache.* Use to it, yes, gives me a headache at times. *looks up and follows him him into the kitchen.* Methos. *stops him and wraps her arms around him, resting her head against his chest.* Let me in occasionally, please.
                      Methos: *gently cradles her* I do, little one, but keeping a tight hold is necessary for me...you know that. *kisses her forehead, squeezes her tight*

Comment

Private Message

To: DevilsFoodCake

Spoiler:
                        Sure...I'll wear a new nightie for you. xx
                        Private Mesage

Spoiler:
                        I look forward to it. See you around 13:30PT. xx
                        sigpic
                        Sig made by me

Comment

Cammie: Checkmate.

V_Sparky: *studies board* Well done.
                          Addy: *squees, grabs fresh beers from fridge*

Comment

Wendy: *shuts off her computer, goes for a drink*
                            sigpic
                            Sig made by me

Comment

Originally posted by DJgirl View Post
                              Wendy: *shuts off her computer, goes for a drink*

Cammie: *wolf whistles as she walks by*

Comment

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a87...dAQOcap100.jpg
                                Cammie: *wolf whistles as she walks by*
                                Wendy: *grins, walks over to Cammie, kisses* Nice job on your win.
                                sigpic
                                Sig made by me

Comment

Working...
                                X