Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Admiral Q O View Post
    http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a87...derAQOcap3.jpg
    Sheppy: Just the logs for the last two weeks. We'll have to reconstruct the important bits from memory.

Ducky: That sucks. Good luck with that.
    sigpic
    Awesome sig by Laura
    "We're eating stardust" ~Mr. R

The randomess that is me
    Nibbles Zane Ducky Pixie Ace Bunny Sally Hunter Kitty

Comment

Originally posted by Salamas View Post
      In Kyan's room...

*slowly breaks kiss* Sleep well? *smiles, runs fingers along his jaw*

Kyan: Very...you? *stretches*

Comment

http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y28...nAQOcap197.jpg
        Ducky: That sucks. Good luck with that.

Sheppy: Thanks. Fortunately...we have Jonas.

Cammie: He reads all the reports every day and has a near photographic memory.

Addy: Val and ECam agreed to give him the weekend off with the girls so he can work on the stuff. Barrett will cover for him on Sunday morning while Neelan visits. *finishes coffee, goes for refill*

Comment

In Kyan's room...

Yup. *smiles, sits up, wraps blanket around her* Can I ask you something? You know how I got those surfing lessons as a present yesterday? *tilts head* You said something about how you could help me with my balance. Were you serious?
          sigpic
          Awesome sig by Laura

The randomess that is me

Comment

In Kyan's room...

Yup. *smiles, sits up, wraps blanket around her* Can I ask you something? You know how I got those surfing lessons as a present yesterday? *tilts head* You said something about how you could help me with my balance. Were you serious?

Kyan: Yeah...I thought we started last night...out on the counter...*winks*

Comment

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a87...derAQOcap4.jpg
              Sheppy: Thanks. Fortunately...we have Jonas.

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a87...vesAQOcap5.jpg
              Cammie: He reads all the reports every day and has a near photographic memory.

Addy: Val and ECam agreed to give him the weekend off with the girls so he can work on the stuff. Barrett will cover for him on Sunday morning while Neelan visits. *finishes coffee, goes for refill*

Ducky: Wow *nods* Pretty lucky for you guys. Hopefully he just remembers everything in the right order.
              sigpic
              Awesome sig by Laura

The randomess that is me

Comment

In Kyan's room...

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a87...24AQOcap56.jpg
                Kyan: Yeah...I thought we started last night...out on the counter...*winks*
                *blushes* Oh yeah... So you'll help me? Because I don't learn from just one time. *smiles*
                sigpic
                Awesome sig by Laura

The randomess that is me

Comment

In Kyan's room...

*blushes* Oh yeah... So you'll help me? Because I don't learn from just one time. *smiles*

Kyan: I'll help you all you want. *kisses, pulls her back down*

Spoiler:
                  Need to go quiet for about 20-30. Shower or censored, your choice and I'll pick it up when I'm back.

Comment

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a87...24AQOcap59.jpg
                    Kyan: I'll help you all you want. *kisses, pulls her back down*

Spoiler:
                    Need to go quiet for about 20-30. Shower or censored, your choice and I'll pick it up when I'm back.
                    *nibbles on his bottom lip* I think we should hit the shower. How does that sound?
                    Kyan: Sounds good *smiles*
                    Goody. *drops sheet, bounces to bathroom*
                    Kyan: *watches for a second, gets up and follows her*

Spoiler:
                    Perfect timing. I have to go pick up something with my sister. Back in 30. Scary perfect timing...
                    sigpic
                    Awesome sig by Laura

The randomess that is me

Comment

Kyan's room...

*nibbles on his bottom lip* I think we should hit the shower. How does that sound?
                      Kyan: Sounds good *smiles*
                      Goody. *drops sheet, bounces to bathroom*
                      Kyan: *watches for a second, gets up and follows her*

Spoiler:
                      Perfect timing. I have to go pick up something with my sister. Back in 30. Scary perfect timing...
                      Kyan: *finishes drying Sal's back, nibbles her shoulder* I think we caused the hot water tank to kick over to reserves. *chuckles, pats her bum, pads off to dress* Are you hungry? We could go raid the kitchen.

Spoiler:
                      Very scary.

Comment

RCam: I've got it. According to my calculations, we can begin construction of the wing to Replicant House West on July 1.

Sheppy: And what do we do between now and then?

RCam: The song list for the wedding reception and get all the guys fitted for tuxedos...those not wearing the dress blues.
                        Sheppy: Joy...*rolls eyes*

Comment

Kyan's room...

Kyan: *finishes drying Sal's back, nibbles her shoulder* I think we caused the hot water tank to kick over to reserves. *chuckles, pats her bum, pads off to dress* Are you hungry? We could go raid the kitchen.

Spoiler:
                          Very scary.
                          Kyan's room...

Ya'll need a bigger hot water tank. *giggles* Food sounds good. * looks at her clothes* Hmmm...*sends text, few second later new clothes are beamed in* I know that makes me look shallow, but *shrugs, pulls on summer dress* So kitchen? *smiles*
                          sigpic
                          Awesome sig by Laura

The randomess that is me

Comment

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a87...edAQOcap46.jpg
                            RCam: I've got it. According to my calculations, we can begin construction of the wing to Replicant House West on July 1.

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a87...derAQOcap5.jpg
                            Sheppy: And what do we do between now and then?

RCam: The song list for the wedding reception and get all the guys fitted for tuxedos...those not wearing the dress blues.
                            Sheppy: Joy...*rolls eyes*
                            Wendy: Working on the song list should be fun. Scruffy says if you want him to help, he is more than happy to do it.

RFruitie: Tuxedo fittings...I wonder if the bridesmaids can help with that. *eyes light up*
                            sigpic
                            Sig made by me

Comment

Kyan's room...

Ya'll need a bigger hot water tank. *giggles* Food sounds good. * looks at her clothes* Hmmm...*sends text, few second later new clothes are beamed in* I know that makes me look shallow, but *shrugs, pulls on summer dress* So kitchen? *smiles*

Kyan: Not at all. *kisses* Just watch out for Beau...that dress will be tempting for him to peek up under. *chuckles, leads her to kitchen* What are you in the mood for?

Comment

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a87...24AQOcap60.jpg
                                Kyan: Not at all. *kisses* Just watch out for Beau...that dress will be tempting for him to peek up under. *chuckles, leads her to kitchen* What are you in the mood for?
                                Right, watch out for the dog. *nods* Got that. *smiles* Uh, I'll take anything, just nothing with cheese or mushrooms please.
                                sigpic
                                Awesome sig by Laura

The randomess that is me

Comment

Working...
                                X