Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Admiral's Multi-Thunker Lounge

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Originally posted by Admiral Q O View Post
    http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a87...derAQOcap3.jpg
    Sheppy: Just the logs for the last two weeks. We'll have to reconstruct the important bits from memory.

    Ducky: That sucks. Good luck with that.
    sigpic
    Awesome sig by Laura
    "We're eating stardust" ~Mr. R


    The randomess that is me
    Nibbles Zane Ducky Pixie Ace Bunny Sally Hunter Kitty

    Comment


      Originally posted by Salamas View Post
      In Kyan's room...



      *slowly breaks kiss* Sleep well? *smiles, runs fingers along his jaw*

      Kyan: Very...you? *stretches*

      Comment


        Originally posted by Salamas View Post
        http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y28...nAQOcap197.jpg
        Ducky: That sucks. Good luck with that.

        Sheppy: Thanks. Fortunately...we have Jonas.


        Cammie: He reads all the reports every day and has a near photographic memory.

        Addy: Val and ECam agreed to give him the weekend off with the girls so he can work on the stuff. Barrett will cover for him on Sunday morning while Neelan visits. *finishes coffee, goes for refill*

        Comment


          In Kyan's room...

          Originally posted by Admiral Q O View Post
          Yup. *smiles, sits up, wraps blanket around her* Can I ask you something? You know how I got those surfing lessons as a present yesterday? *tilts head* You said something about how you could help me with my balance. Were you serious?
          sigpic
          Awesome sig by Laura
          "We're eating stardust" ~Mr. R


          The randomess that is me
          Nibbles Zane Ducky Pixie Ace Bunny Sally Hunter Kitty

          Comment


            Originally posted by Salamas View Post
            In Kyan's room...



            Yup. *smiles, sits up, wraps blanket around her* Can I ask you something? You know how I got those surfing lessons as a present yesterday? *tilts head* You said something about how you could help me with my balance. Were you serious?

            Kyan: Yeah...I thought we started last night...out on the counter...*winks*

            Comment


              Originally posted by Admiral Q O View Post
              http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a87...derAQOcap4.jpg
              Sheppy: Thanks. Fortunately...we have Jonas.

              http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a87...vesAQOcap5.jpg
              Cammie: He reads all the reports every day and has a near photographic memory.

              Addy: Val and ECam agreed to give him the weekend off with the girls so he can work on the stuff. Barrett will cover for him on Sunday morning while Neelan visits. *finishes coffee, goes for refill*

              Ducky: Wow *nods* Pretty lucky for you guys. Hopefully he just remembers everything in the right order.
              sigpic
              Awesome sig by Laura
              "We're eating stardust" ~Mr. R


              The randomess that is me
              Nibbles Zane Ducky Pixie Ace Bunny Sally Hunter Kitty

              Comment


                In Kyan's room...

                Originally posted by Admiral Q O View Post
                http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a87...24AQOcap56.jpg
                Kyan: Yeah...I thought we started last night...out on the counter...*winks*
                *blushes* Oh yeah... So you'll help me? Because I don't learn from just one time. *smiles*
                sigpic
                Awesome sig by Laura
                "We're eating stardust" ~Mr. R


                The randomess that is me
                Nibbles Zane Ducky Pixie Ace Bunny Sally Hunter Kitty

                Comment


                  Originally posted by Salamas View Post
                  In Kyan's room...



                  *blushes* Oh yeah... So you'll help me? Because I don't learn from just one time. *smiles*

                  Kyan: I'll help you all you want. *kisses, pulls her back down*

                  Spoiler:
                  Need to go quiet for about 20-30. Shower or censored, your choice and I'll pick it up when I'm back.

                  Comment


                    Originally posted by Admiral Q O View Post
                    http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a87...24AQOcap59.jpg
                    Kyan: I'll help you all you want. *kisses, pulls her back down*

                    Spoiler:
                    Need to go quiet for about 20-30. Shower or censored, your choice and I'll pick it up when I'm back.
                    *nibbles on his bottom lip* I think we should hit the shower. How does that sound?
                    Kyan: Sounds good *smiles*
                    Goody. *drops sheet, bounces to bathroom*
                    Kyan: *watches for a second, gets up and follows her*

                    Spoiler:
                    Perfect timing. I have to go pick up something with my sister. Back in 30. Scary perfect timing...
                    sigpic
                    Awesome sig by Laura
                    "We're eating stardust" ~Mr. R


                    The randomess that is me
                    Nibbles Zane Ducky Pixie Ace Bunny Sally Hunter Kitty

                    Comment


                      Kyan's room...

                      Originally posted by Salamas View Post
                      *nibbles on his bottom lip* I think we should hit the shower. How does that sound?
                      Kyan: Sounds good *smiles*
                      Goody. *drops sheet, bounces to bathroom*
                      Kyan: *watches for a second, gets up and follows her*

                      Spoiler:
                      Perfect timing. I have to go pick up something with my sister. Back in 30. Scary perfect timing...
                      Kyan: *finishes drying Sal's back, nibbles her shoulder* I think we caused the hot water tank to kick over to reserves. *chuckles, pats her bum, pads off to dress* Are you hungry? We could go raid the kitchen.

                      Spoiler:
                      Very scary.

                      Comment



                        RCam: I've got it. According to my calculations, we can begin construction of the wing to Replicant House West on July 1.


                        Sheppy: And what do we do between now and then?

                        RCam: The song list for the wedding reception and get all the guys fitted for tuxedos...those not wearing the dress blues.
                        Sheppy: Joy...*rolls eyes*

                        Comment


                          Originally posted by Admiral Q O View Post
                          Kyan's room...



                          Kyan: *finishes drying Sal's back, nibbles her shoulder* I think we caused the hot water tank to kick over to reserves. *chuckles, pats her bum, pads off to dress* Are you hungry? We could go raid the kitchen.

                          Spoiler:
                          Very scary.
                          Kyan's room...

                          Ya'll need a bigger hot water tank. *giggles* Food sounds good. * looks at her clothes* Hmmm...*sends text, few second later new clothes are beamed in* I know that makes me look shallow, but *shrugs, pulls on summer dress* So kitchen? *smiles*
                          sigpic
                          Awesome sig by Laura
                          "We're eating stardust" ~Mr. R


                          The randomess that is me
                          Nibbles Zane Ducky Pixie Ace Bunny Sally Hunter Kitty

                          Comment


                            Originally posted by Admiral Q O View Post
                            http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a87...edAQOcap46.jpg
                            RCam: I've got it. According to my calculations, we can begin construction of the wing to Replicant House West on July 1.

                            http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a87...derAQOcap5.jpg
                            Sheppy: And what do we do between now and then?

                            RCam: The song list for the wedding reception and get all the guys fitted for tuxedos...those not wearing the dress blues.
                            Sheppy: Joy...*rolls eyes*
                            Wendy: Working on the song list should be fun. Scruffy says if you want him to help, he is more than happy to do it.


                            RFruitie: Tuxedo fittings...I wonder if the bridesmaids can help with that. *eyes light up*
                            sigpic
                            Sig made by me

                            Comment


                              Originally posted by Salamas View Post
                              Kyan's room...

                              Ya'll need a bigger hot water tank. *giggles* Food sounds good. * looks at her clothes* Hmmm...*sends text, few second later new clothes are beamed in* I know that makes me look shallow, but *shrugs, pulls on summer dress* So kitchen? *smiles*

                              Kyan: Not at all. *kisses* Just watch out for Beau...that dress will be tempting for him to peek up under. *chuckles, leads her to kitchen* What are you in the mood for?

                              Comment


                                Originally posted by Admiral Q O View Post
                                http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a87...24AQOcap60.jpg
                                Kyan: Not at all. *kisses* Just watch out for Beau...that dress will be tempting for him to peek up under. *chuckles, leads her to kitchen* What are you in the mood for?
                                Right, watch out for the dog. *nods* Got that. *smiles* Uh, I'll take anything, just nothing with cheese or mushrooms please.
                                sigpic
                                Awesome sig by Laura
                                "We're eating stardust" ~Mr. R


                                The randomess that is me
                                Nibbles Zane Ducky Pixie Ace Bunny Sally Hunter Kitty

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X