• Time
  • Show
Clear All

*Neelan's*

Originally posted by Salamas View Post
    http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y28.../bbfss1-19.jpg
    Ducky: I think we can give Sal our present now. *looks at Nibbles*
    Nibbles: Yeah. *nods* Sure.
    Pixie: *grins* Great *pulls out photo album, hands it to Sal* This is for you.
    A photo album?
    Zane: Look inside. *grins, points at cover*
    Okay. Please tell me you didnt gather photos of me throughout the years in school.
    Nibbles: Something much better *smirks*
    *starts flicking through pages* You guys didn't... *gasps*
    Pixie: We did *grins*
    Ducky: *hands her a key* It's all yours. In the French Alps.
    *squeals* I love it! *hugs and kisses Nibbles, Ducky and Zane, squeezes Pixie tightly*
    *reviewing feeds from the party* Hey, Cub! You see this?
    Cub: *watches over Neelan's shoulder* Hmmm... I wonder if that's where we're gonna be spending our other four days?
    *giggles* The view from that jacuzzi can't be beat! I'll be so jealous if you go there.
    *Alpha and Evie beam in with cake*
    YUM!!! *grabs a slice, cuts interactive feed*

Spoiler:
    It's NOT leukemia!!! *happy dance* Still not sure what's wrong with the boy, but at least his bone marrow is OK! And he's back home now, too. *sigh of relief* I should be posting fairly normally for a while now.

Comment

Originally posted by Neelan_Liquor View Post
      *Neelan's*

Cub: *watches over Neelan's shoulder* Hmmm... I wonder if that's where we're gonna be spending our other four days?
      *giggles* The view from that jacuzzi can't be beat! I'll be so jealous if you go there.

Spoiler:
      It's NOT leukemia!!! *happy dance* Still not sure what's wrong with the boy, but at least his bone marrow is OK! And he's back home now, too. *sigh of relief* I should be posting fairly normally for a while now.
      Spoiler:
      That is very good news! I will still keep him in my prayers. *hugs*
      sigpic
      Sig made by me

Comment

SP: Whoa, Hey... activity in the Lounge... Hiya DJGirl *waves*
        sigpic

Comment

Kage: Lounge? Ok, copy that. I need a shower first...
          sigpic

Comment

Spoiler:
            Spoiler:
            YAY! That's great to hear! I hope he gets better soon. Sending positive vibes his way.
            sigpic
            Awesome sig by Laura
            "We're eating stardust" ~Mr. R

The randomess that is me
            Nibbles Zane Ducky Pixie Ace Bunny Sally Hunter Kitty

Comment

Originally posted by DJgirl View Post
              Spoiler:
              That is very good news! I will still keep him in my prayers. *hugs*
              Originally posted by Salamas View Post
              Spoiler:
              YAY! That's great to hear! I hope he gets better soon. Sending positive vibes his way.
              Spoiler:
              THANKS! They still have lots of tests, but he's home and I'm sure his big sis is a LOT happier for that.

To Sal
              From Imp

I'm not sure how long I'll be on Saturday, or if my tasks then will last into Sunday, but I have the coordinates of the resort. Once you have your room settled, text me that and I'll beam to you Sunday night. I'm bringing three different types of massage oils so we can figure out which is your favorite. See you soon!
              XXXXX

Comment

Spoiler:
                THANKS! They still have lots of tests, but he's home and I'm sure his big sis is a LOT happier for that.

To Sal
                From Imp

I'm not sure how long I'll be on Saturday, or if my tasks then will last into Sunday, but I have the coordinates of the resort. Once you have your room settled, text me that and I'll beam to you Sunday night. I'm bringing three different types of massage oils so we can figure out which is your favorite. See you soon!
                XXXXX
                To: Imp

That sounds good. I'm not exactly sure when we're landing, but if you can beam there around midnight local time, that'd be right.
                See ya sunday
                xox
                sigpic
                Awesome sig by Laura

The randomess that is me

Comment

*Addy, Cammie, RCam and Sheppy beam in*

Addy: Good morning, lounge. *heads for coffee pot* We got word from Verona's...their interactive feed is down indefinitely.

RL...
                  Spoiler:
                  Her HD is screwy, most likely dead. She'll be back when she can.

Cammie: Good morning.

RCam: Hey. *powers up laptop*

Sheppy: Let me get the coffee while you review the feeds. *kisses Addy, shoos her away*

Comment

Originally posted by Lahela View Post
                    He didn't let him... you know M

CeeJay: I can wait.

Well if you're ever in need of punishing... *winks*
                    Addy: *stares at feed* I missed CeeJay? That's it...EDaniel is grounded until training starts on Monday.

Cammie: I'll leave him in the stasis pod. *kisses Addy, gets coffee*

Comment

*Neelan's*

Spoiler:
                      Spoiler:
                      Great to hear. I was going to phone you today, now I won't.

Comment

To: Imp and Sal

Imp will be finished with his training duties at 11:00 PT on Sunday. He will then be covered for the rest of the week, so enjoy yourselves and don't worry about getting him back until Sunday the 15th. He will fly patrol early the next morning.

Comment

Originally posted by Toomi View Post
                          http://i160.photobucket.com/albums/t...PDVD_785-1.jpg

SP: Whoa, Hey... activity in the Lounge... Hiya DJGirl *waves*
                          Wendy: Sorry, SP. I had just turned off the feeds before you popped in. *blows kiss*

Originally posted by Admiral Q O View Post
                          *Addy, Cammie, RCam and Sheppy beam in*

Addy: Good morning, lounge. *heads for coffee pot* We got word from Verona's...their interactive feed is down indefinitely.

RL...
                          Spoiler:
                          Her HD is screwy, most likely dead. She'll be back when she can.

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a87...vesAQOcap1.jpg
                          Cammie: Good morning.

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a87...edAQOcap44.jpg
                          RCam: Hey. *powers up laptop*

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a87...derAQOcap1.jpg
                          Sheppy: Let me get the coffee while you review the feeds. *kisses Addy, shoos her away*
                          *Wendy and RFruitie beam in*

RFruitie: Good morning. *hugs Addy and RCam, kisses Cammie and Sheppy*

Wendy: Howdy! *hugs RCam and Addy, kisses Sheppy and Cammie* How's it going today?
                          Last edited by DJgirl; 06 June 2008, 06:08 AM.
                          sigpic
                          Sig made by me

Comment

Originally posted by DJgirl View Post
                            Wendy: Sorry, SP. I had just turned off the feeds before you popped in. *blows kiss*

*Wendy and RFruitie beam in*

http://i135.photobucket.com/albums/q...nbound/158.jpg
                            RFruitie: Good morning. *hugs Addy and RCam, kisses Cammie and Sheppy*

Wendy: Howdy! *hugs RCam and Addy, kisses Sheppy and Cammie* How's it going today?
                            Addy: Not bad...our logs were wiped out for the past two weeks.

Cammie: EDaniel claims his experiment went screwy, but we think he was covering his tracks.

Sheppy: Johnny was close to connecting him with that Tok'ra crystal that got sent to Sal.

Comment

Addy: Not bad...our logs were wiped out for the past two weeks.

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a87...vesAQOcap3.jpg
                              Cammie: EDaniel claims his experiment went screwy, but we think he was covering his tracks.

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a87...derAQOcap2.jpg
                              Sheppy: Johnny was close to connecting him with that Tok'ra crystal that got sent to Sal.

RFruitie: Sounds like EDaniel.

Wendy: *giggles, heads over to her desk, turns computer on*
                              sigpic
                              Sig made by me

Comment

To: Imp and Sal

Imp will be finished with his training duties at 11:00 PT on Sunday. He will then be covered for the rest of the week, so enjoy yourselves and don't worry about getting him back until Sunday the 15th. He will fly patrol early the next morning.
                                To: Cammie
                                CC: Imp

Okay. Thanks for letting me know I dont know how Imp is travelling home, if he's beaming there directly from the resort or if he's flying with me to Amsterdam or not. If he's doing the flight thing then our flight doesn't land back in Amsterdam till 02:00 the night between the 15th and 16th.
                                sigpic
                                Awesome sig by Laura

The randomess that is me

Comment

Working...
                                X