Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Admiral's Multi-Thunker Lounge

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts


    RFruitie: *gets text message, checks* Well my darlings, it is time for me to go. RCupcake needs help with dessert. It was nice to meet you, Kamuela. See everyone later. *waves, beams home*
    sigpic
    Sig made by me

    Comment


      Originally posted by Iffy View Post
      http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a21/igrainef/CliffS12/edm400bl91.jpg

      Kit: We are not odd just superior. *smiles at Sal*
      And very handsome...


      Pixie: *beams in* Oh joy, it's one of the self concious pea brains. *waves to Lounge* Hello everyone. *kisses Ducky* Thanks for the text, sorry it took longer than I thought.
      sigpic
      Awesome sig by Laura
      "We're eating stardust" ~Mr. R


      The randomess that is me
      Nibbles Zane Ducky Pixie Ace Bunny Sally Hunter Kitty

      Comment


        Originally posted by DJgirl View Post
        http://i135.photobucket.com/albums/q...rt%201/252.jpg
        RFruitie: *gets text message, checks* Well my darlings, it is time for me to go. RCupcake needs help with dessert. It was nice to meet you, Kamuela. See everyone later. *waves, beams home*

        Ducky: Bye *waves*
        sigpic
        Awesome sig by Laura
        "We're eating stardust" ~Mr. R


        The randomess that is me
        Nibbles Zane Ducky Pixie Ace Bunny Sally Hunter Kitty

        Comment


          Originally posted by Salamas View Post
          He's doing brewery stuff, how can I check in with him? He's in own little world when he goes to that place. *rolls eyes*


          Then we'll just play it safe and stay out here. *sits, pulls Sal into his lap* I'll let you take my shirt home. *winks*

          Alpha: *smiles into his coffee cup proudly*

          Comment


            Originally posted by Neelan_Liquor View Post
            http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a3...cast/out91.png

            Then we'll just play it safe and stay out here. *sits, pulls Sal into his lap* I'll let you take my shirt home. *winks*

            Alpha: *smiles into his coffee cup proudly*
            *grins* Really? You mean it? I get to keep this? *plays with shirt collar* You're not messing with me?
            sigpic
            Awesome sig by Laura
            "We're eating stardust" ~Mr. R


            The randomess that is me
            Nibbles Zane Ducky Pixie Ace Bunny Sally Hunter Kitty

            Comment


              Originally posted by DJgirl View Post
              http://i135.photobucket.com/albums/q...rt%201/252.jpg
              RFruitie: *gets text message, checks* Well my darlings, it is time for me to go. RCupcake needs help with dessert. It was nice to meet you, Kamuela. See everyone later. *waves, beams home*
              *everyone waves*
              Bye, RFruitie!
              Kamuela: Nice meeting you.
              Evie: Have a nice dinner!


              Originally posted by Salamas View Post
              And very handsome...

              http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y28...am/Suit/70.jpg
              Pixie: *beams in* Oh joy, it's one of the self concious pea brains. *waves to Lounge* Hello everyone. *kisses Ducky* Thanks for the text, sorry it took longer than I thought.
              *everyone waves again*
              Hey, Pixie! *smiles* Come over and meet Kamuela. He's a Sam, too. *giggles* But since we met in Hawaii and he's used to the Hawaiian version, we call him Kamuela. *winks*
              Kamuela: *stands up, holds out his hand* Hello.

              Comment


                Originally posted by Salamas View Post
                And very handsome...

                http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y28...am/Suit/70.jpg
                Pixie: *beams in* Oh joy, it's one of the self concious pea brains. *waves to Lounge* Hello everyone. *kisses Ducky* Thanks for the text, sorry it took longer than I thought.

                Kit: I think you really like me Pixie, why else would you insult us so. Besides Pea brains do not become system lords.
                sigpic

                Comment


                  Originally posted by Salamas View Post
                  *grins* Really? You mean it? I get to keep this? *plays with shirt collar* You're not messing with me?


                  I do not joke about this shirt. You have to stay here, not sneak off with Kit (or Kat, if he shows up) and go straight home when you leave, and yes, you can take my shirt with you. *whispers*
                  I've been wearing it all day.

                  Comment


                    Originally posted by Neelan_Liquor View Post
                    *everyone waves*
                    Bye, RFruitie!
                    Kamuela: Nice meeting you.
                    Evie: Have a nice dinner!


                    *everyone waves again*
                    Hey, Pixie! *smiles* Come over and meet Kamuela. He's a Sam, too. *giggles* But since we met in Hawaii and he's used to the Hawaiian version, we call him Kamuela. *winks*
                    Kamuela: *stands up, holds out his hand* Hello.

                    Originally posted by Iffy View Post
                    http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a21/igrainef/CliffS12/offgrid2abaal1.jpg
                    Kit: I think you really like me Pixie, why else would you insult us so. Besides Pea brains do not become system lords.

                    Pixie: *smiles, shakes Kamuela's hand* Pleasure to meet you. I'm Pixie. Excuse me *turns to Kit* I like you as much as I like maggots. And pea brains pretend to be system lords. Darlin' you need to let go of your silly fantasy *nods, turns to Kamuela* Sorry about that. So a Sam huh? A different kind of Sam though.
                    sigpic
                    Awesome sig by Laura
                    "We're eating stardust" ~Mr. R


                    The randomess that is me
                    Nibbles Zane Ducky Pixie Ace Bunny Sally Hunter Kitty

                    Comment


                      Originally posted by Neelan_Liquor View Post
                      http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a3...cast/out90.png

                      I do not joke about this shirt. You have to stay here, not sneak off with Kit (or Kat, if he shows up) and go straight home when you leave, and yes, you can take my shirt with you. *whispers*
                      I've been wearing it all day.
                      *nods, grinning like a maniac* Okay. Will do *hugs him tightly* You're the best. Wait I get to go to the Playground though, right?
                      sigpic
                      Awesome sig by Laura
                      "We're eating stardust" ~Mr. R


                      The randomess that is me
                      Nibbles Zane Ducky Pixie Ace Bunny Sally Hunter Kitty

                      Comment


                        Originally posted by Salamas View Post
                        http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y28...am/Suit/61.jpg
                        Pixie: *smiles, shakes Kamuela's hand* Pleasure to meet you. I'm Pixie. Excuse me *turns to Kit* I like you as much as I like maggots. And pea brains pretend to be system lords. Darlin' you need to let go of your silly fantasy *nods, turns to Kamuela* Sorry about that. So a Sam huh? A different kind of Sam though.
                        Kit: what a sense of humor you have, Pixie.


                        *Bubbles beams in* Hi Pixie.
                        sigpic

                        Comment


                          Originally posted by Iffy View Post
                          Kit: what a sense of humor you have, Pixie.

                          http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a21...hep/Joe241.jpg
                          *Bubbles beams in* Hi Pixie.

                          Pixie: *smiles* Hello Bubbles *blows kiss*
                          sigpic
                          Awesome sig by Laura
                          "We're eating stardust" ~Mr. R


                          The randomess that is me
                          Nibbles Zane Ducky Pixie Ace Bunny Sally Hunter Kitty

                          Comment


                            Originally posted by Salamas View Post
                            http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y28...am/Suit/61.jpg
                            Pixie: *smiles, shakes Kamuela's hand* Pleasure to meet you. I'm Pixie. Excuse me *turns to Kit* I like you as much as I like maggots. And pea brains pretend to be system lords. Darlin' you need to let go of your silly fantasy *nods, turns to Kamuela* Sorry about that. So a Sam huh? A different kind of Sam though.
                            VERY different kind of Sam. *winks*
                            Kamuela: *shyly takes a bite of danish*

                            Originally posted by Salamas View Post
                            *nods, grinning like a maniac* Okay. Will do *hugs him tightly* You're the best. Wait I get to go to the Playground though, right?
                            Cub: Of course. *laughs* But I'm gonna keep an eye on you. *turns on Playground feed*

                            Comment


                              Originally posted by Salamas View Post
                              http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y28...am/Suit/73.jpg
                              Pixie: *smiles* Hello Bubbles *blows kiss*

                              Bubbles: *smiles back and blows kisses* Kit I can't beleive you have made it this long in the Lounge w/out a fight or being beamed out.
                              Kit: *sneers*
                              sigpic

                              Comment


                                Originally posted by Neelan_Liquor View Post
                                VERY different kind of Sam. *winks*
                                Kamuela: *shyly takes a bite of danish*

                                Pixie: A very handsome kind of Sam *smiles*

                                Originally posted by Neelan_Liquor View Post
                                Cub: Of course. *laughs* But I'm gonna keep an eye on you. *turns on Playground feed*
                                *checks feed* Kinda dead right now, except for gremlins...You boys need to do another round of gremlin ball sometime. *grins*
                                sigpic
                                Awesome sig by Laura
                                "We're eating stardust" ~Mr. R


                                The randomess that is me
                                Nibbles Zane Ducky Pixie Ace Bunny Sally Hunter Kitty

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X