Admiral's Multi-Thunker Lounge

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by cute_az_can_be View Post
    it's a good thing someone found you, that could have been a very scary situation *hugz*

-JJ
    *hugz back* Yeah, it could have been. I was walking right next to the road too. I ended up falling onto the shoulder. Actually, I think two people saw me fall... they thought I passed out. According to the doctor, if I was ill enough to randomly pass out, I would have to be really sick. And is much more likely I slipped, and it is possible, since I did hit my head, for me to have forgotten how I ended up lying on my back there anyway. I have since picked a new walking route, it isnt next to the road, and there is alot more room for me to walk on.
    sigpic
    Save a Man-of-War, ride a Commodore.

Comment

JJJC: I'm sure that can be arranged

-JJ
      *wets lips...nips at chin...*

Comment

Originally posted by Morgania View Post
        *hugz back* Yeah, it could have been. I was walking right next to the road too. I ended up falling onto the shoulder. Actually, I think two people saw me fall... they thought I passed out. According to the doctor, if I was ill enough to randomly pass out, I would have to be really sick. And is much more likely I slipped, and it is possible, since I did hit my head, for me to have forgotten how I ended up lying on my back there anyway. I have since picked a new walking route, it isnt next to the road, and there is alot more room for me to walk on.
        That's good to hear.

JJECC: Wouldn't want any of our thunkers to get hurt!

-JJ

sig by chlex

Comment

Originally posted by Admiral Q O View Post
          *wets lips...nips at chin...*
          That cap of Jack kills me everytime I use it! Look at the sparkle in those eyes *dies*

JJJC: Well since JJ is temporarily dead *sneaks over to Addy's*

-JJ

sig by chlex

Comment

*temporarily revives* well I gotta get to class. Have fun with JJJC Addy I'll probably be by tomorrow

JJEDC: Time to go sweetheart?
            Yep!

See ya lounge!

-JJ

sig by chlex

Comment

Comment

Later, JJ!

Comment

That's good to hear.

http://i71.photobucket.com/albums/i1...rgate06865.jpg
                  JJECC: Wouldn't want any of our thunkers to get hurt!

-JJ
                  Whenever I left the house since then, my clones reminded me to walk a different path. They didnt really need to do that though. I didnt want to be late to work because I got knocked out again.

sigpic

Comment

Comment

sigpic

Comment

I am not dropping my pants for you, Beckett. Now, turn around and walk away.

Comment

The nerve of that guy trying to give me a physical.
                          I have my own private physician...I thought everyone knew that.

Sorry, Jack. Beckett missed that memo.

Comment

Jack, please dont shoot my Beckett clone. He's my personal physician.

It's alot of paperwork also.
                            sigpic

Comment

Your Beckett clone, Morgania? Okay...I won't shoot him.

Comment

Originally posted by Admiral Q O View Post

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a87...ldAQOcap68.jpg
                                Your Beckett clone, Morgania? Okay...I won't shoot him.
                                Thanks, Jack. And for the future, please dont have any weapons near my clones, that includes all of them.

Sir, if you want to shoot something, I can find that undead monkey for you.
                                And the invading Ra is back, feel free to shoot him.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X