Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Admiral's Multi-Thunker Lounge

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Comment


      Comment



        what should I say and think about this pic...*coughs* mmm ?

        Comment


          Originally posted by Dr,jackson View Post
          Did somebody visit the pond today? XD

          I think its kinda sexy XD

          Hihihihihihihi *blushes* Yeah, I did it!
          Base Carson by Haliyah, small changes by myself ^^


          Thanks for the greens (and for all the explanations!).

          Now it's my turn of "greengiving"

          Comment


            spoiler WP.
            thought ya'lls might like to see it


            Spoiler:
            sigpic

            Comment


              Spoiler:
              its just a little wall paper was put together to satisfy a shep whumper and a thunker in one go.
              i dont know if its spoiler or not so just in case...
              sigpic

              Comment


                Originally posted by mayogaelz View Post
                Spoiler:
                its just a little wall paper was put together to satisfy a shep whumper and a thunker in one go.
                i dont know if its spoiler or not so just in case...
                hah! nice!

                Oh, that chest... I always go for the geeks, but THAT CHEST!!! *sigh*

                Hihihihihihihi *blushes* Yeah, I did it!
                Base Carson by Haliyah, small changes by myself ^^


                Thanks for the greens (and for all the explanations!).

                Now it's my turn of "greengiving"

                Comment


                  Originally posted by fnordine View Post
                  hah! nice!

                  Oh, that chest... I always go for the geeks, but THAT CHEST!!! *sigh*
                  indeed!!!
                  the nice thing bout shep is he has the intelligence to be a geek if need be!
                  sigpic

                  Comment


                    oooh thats very nice Mayo
                    sigpic

                    Comment


                      mmmmmmm ears - nibble nibble










                      sigpic

                      Comment


                        Originally posted by mayogaelz View Post
                        indeed!!!
                        the nice thing bout shep is he has the intelligence to be a geek if need be!
                        You know what's funny? Who addicted me to Stargate was my ex-husband (we were a geek couple... so much fun!!! XD). We still watch it together. We were watching one episode of the third season and Shep says something about Sudoku.

                        I started grinning (if my grin was any wider, would split my face in half) and giving this little excited screams. I really LOVE sudoku. My ex started laughing... "ooooh, you are falling for the flyboy! It's the hair, I know!"

                        He still annoys me because of John XD

                        You don't need to be ashamed. I'm irresistible!

                        Oh, get out of here! XD

                        Hihihihihihihi *blushes* Yeah, I did it!
                        Base Carson by Haliyah, small changes by myself ^^


                        Thanks for the greens (and for all the explanations!).

                        Now it's my turn of "greengiving"

                        Comment


                          mmm theres neck there too... *nibbles*
                          sigpic

                          Comment


                            Originally posted by fnordine View Post

                            He still annoys me because of John XD

                            You don't need to be ashamed. I'm irresistible!

                            Oh, get out of here! XD
                            my class saw my wallpaper and they all tease me now. spec some of the fellas!
                            but the other 2 girls have been converted to the sheppy cause!!!
                            and the cap of rach and torri the lads shut up
                            lol
                            there may be more converts in the future!!!
                            sigpic

                            Comment


                              Originally posted by mayogaelz View Post
                              my class saw my wallpaper and they all tease me now. spec some of the fellas!
                              but the other 2 girls have been converted to the sheppy cause!!!
                              and the cap of rach and torri the lads shut up
                              lol
                              there may be more converts in the future!!!
                              All the female students I show atlantis to like Shep >.<

                              They make fun of me because McKay is the perfect geek for me

                              And they said Carson is fat. Can you believe this girls? XD

                              (I told the older ones I don't like john because I don't like skinny assets and they started laughing. They still prefer him, tho. It's the hair, I know... )

                              Hihihihihihihi *blushes* Yeah, I did it!
                              Base Carson by Haliyah, small changes by myself ^^


                              Thanks for the greens (and for all the explanations!).

                              Now it's my turn of "greengiving"

                              Comment


                                Originally posted by fnordine View Post
                                All the female students I show atlantis to like Shep >.<

                                They make fun of me because McKay is the perfect geek for me

                                And they said Carson is fat. Can you believe this girls? XD

                                (I told the older ones I don't like john because I don't like skinny assets and they started laughing. They still prefer him, tho. It's the hair, I know... )
                                pauls not fat!!!!!!
                                hes gorgeous!!!!
                                those arms...
                                *thunk*
                                the cheek!!!

                                ya its the hair..... smile.... everything.... i think the medical term is shepitis!
                                *thunk*
                                sigpic

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X