Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

*BR 3*

Originally posted by Salamas View Post
    Nibbles: *nods* Yeah, I got it. *grins* Thanks.
    Awesome! *pauses* Pop quiz, handstand! *grins*

Comment

*BR 3*

Originally posted by Neelan_Liquor View Post
      *BR 3*

Awesome! *pauses* Pop quiz, handstand! *grins*
      Nibbles: *chuckles* Didn't see that one coming. *does the handstand*
      sigpic
      Awesome sig by Laura
      "We're eating stardust" ~Mr. R

The randomess that is me
      Nibbles Zane Ducky Pixie Ace Bunny Sally Hunter Kitty

Comment

Originally posted by Admiral Q O View Post
        Liz: I had a very rough morning. The line for gas at Costco was a block long. *relaxes at his touch*
        Cuddles: Ah, the new gas crunch. And people wonder why Neelan doesn't go our much on the weekends... other than places she can get to by beam. *chuckles* She's been getting gas at a local place that has decent prices so she can buy before work when the gas is denser in the tanks. Supposed to get more for your money that way. *shrugs, keeps kneading out knots*

MasterJack: Imp is on my short list. I have special plans for him. If he screws up, I'll look bad...I hate that.
        Evie: Yes, that would be unfortunate. He has no idea of his potential, does he?

Comment

in hot tub...

Cuddles: Ah, the new gas crunch. And people wonder why Neelan doesn't go our much on the weekends... other than places she can get to by beam. *chuckles* She's been getting gas at a local place that has decent prices so she can buy before work when the gas is denser in the tanks. Supposed to get more for your money that way. *shrugs, keeps kneading out knots*
          Liz: You have marvelous hands.

Evie: Yes, that would be unfortunate. He has no idea of his potential, does he?
          MasterJack: I don't think he does...part of what makes him such a prime candidate.

Comment

in hot tub...

Liz: You have marvelous hands.
            Cuddles: I do get plenty of practice. *moves down her back* I'm kind of limited in here though.

MasterJack: I don't think he does...part of what makes him such a prime candidate.
            Evie: Really? How so? I thought pilots were supposed to be full of ambition and ego?

Comment

*BR 3*

*pants trying to catch her breath* Yup. You definitely have that one down. Whew. *wipes brow* I think I'm gonna need another shower.

Spoiler:
              Hey, is GW slow for you guys, too? Or is it just my stupid computer again?

Comment

in hot tub...

Cuddles: I do get plenty of practice. *moves down her back* I'm kind of limited in here though.
                Liz: Maybe you should take me back to your place? I hear you have an interesting basement. *winks at MJack*

Evie: Really? How so? I thought pilots were supposed to be full of ambition and ego?
                MasterJack: I know...but Imp isn't...sets him apart. *nibbles on her ear* I'm taking you to my room for the night.

Comment

*BR 3*

*pants trying to catch her breath* Yup. You definitely have that one down. Whew. *wipes brow* I think I'm gonna need another shower.

Spoiler:
                  *BR 3*

Nibbles: *smirks* I'm a fast study. Need help washing your back?

Spoiler:
                  working fine for me. I gotta head to bed. Feel free to do with me and Nibbles as you wish. Nibbles is free till tuesday, I should be home sometime. XD
                  sigpic
                  Awesome sig by Laura
                  "We're eating stardust" ~Mr. R

The randomess that is me
                  Nibbles Zane Ducky Pixie Ace Bunny Sally Hunter Kitty

Comment

*BR 3*

Spoiler:
                    Spoiler:
                    We're doing fine. Try clearing your temporary pages, cookies and all from your browser. I had that problem last week.

Comment

Liz: Maybe you should take me back to your place? I hear you have an interesting basement. *winks at MJack*
                      Cuddles: I can definitely do that. *lifts her, helps her out of the hot tub* We'll beam to my room first. I'll make sure everything's set in the pit before we go there. *winks, beams them and their clothes to his room*

MasterJack: I know...but Imp isn't...sets him apart. *nibbles on her ear* I'm taking you to my room for the night.
                      Evie: Oh! I see. *giggles* That tickles. Oooh... your room smells good. *spins into his lap* Should we go now? *smiles*

Comment

*BR 3*

Originally posted by Salamas View Post
                        Nibbles: *smirks* I'm a fast study. Need help washing your back?

Spoiler:
                        working fine for me. I gotta head to bed. Feel free to do with me and Nibbles as you wish. Nibbles is free till tuesday, I should be home sometime. XD
                        That would be good, thanks. *picks up clothes, dashes to showers*
                        Nibbles: *follows at a more leisurely pace, smiling*

Spoiler:
                        Okay. See ya tomorrow... maybe.

Comment

Cuddles: I can definitely do that. *lifts her, helps her out of the hot tub* We'll beam to my room first. I'll make sure everything's set in the pit before we go there. *winks, beams them and their clothes to his room*

Evie: Oh! I see. *giggles* That tickles. Oooh... your room smells good. *spins into his lap* Should we go now? *smiles*
                          MasterJack: Definitely. *beams them to his room*

Spoiler:
                          Gotta go. Liz lives on her own, so no need to 'return' her, per se, just let me know when she leaves. And MJack will bring Evie into the lounge with him tomorrow morning.

Comment

Spoiler:
                            We're doing fine. Try clearing your temporary pages, cookies and all from your browser. I had that problem last week.
                            Spoiler:
                            Done... hope it helps.

Comment

MasterJack: Definitely. *beams them to his room*

Spoiler:
                              Gotta go. Liz lives on her own, so no need to 'return' her, per se, just let me know when she leaves. And MJack will bring Evie into the lounge with him tomorrow morning.
                              Spoiler:
                              Okay... Jay will probably be waiting.

Comment

Neelan's....

Imp: *walks in with Fruitie* Hey, Alpha.
                                Fruitie: Hello, Alpha! *kisses*

Hi, Fruitie. *grabs Imp* Have you seen this? *shows Imp the new memo for 302 pilots*

Imp: What? *re-reads* Awe, man! I can't go to Crete now.

Alpha: Good choice. You guys feel like pizza?
                                Imp: *sighs* Sure.
                                Fruitie: Sounds wonderful. I'm starved.
                                Alpha: Okay. Oh, and you two are sleeping in Evie's room tonight. Cuddles has kind of taken over the entire downstairs. *winks* I already had your stuff moved up.
                                Imp: Sweet! *turns to Fruitie* Evie's bed is the most comfortable--
                                Alpha: How would you know?
                                Imp: Uhhh... she told me?
                                Alpha: *squints and nods*

Comment

Working...
                                X