Admiral's Multi-Thunker Lounge

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Neelan_Liquor View Post
    Cuddles: *sighs* Then he'll trade shifts for a week. Or he won't go. Whatever. Are you going to leave Evie here all pouty and pruney?
    Evie: I'm not pruney! Hi, Liz! *waves*

Liz: Hello. *waves*

MasterJack: *beams directly into hot tub* Imp is up for a promotion in the next couple of months. He will lose it if he goes running off to Crete. *kisses Evie* You're not pruny, beautiful, not at all. *waves to Liz* Howdy.

Comment

*BR 1*

Cub: *finishes off his water, grins back* Okay then... *flips her over* Hello Doggy!

----censored----
      Spoiler:
      LMAO! Make me chocke on my sandwhich why dont you?
      sigpic
      Awesome sig by Laura
      "We're eating stardust" ~Mr. R

The randomess that is me
      Nibbles Zane Ducky Pixie Ace Bunny Sally Hunter Kitty

Comment

Originally posted by Admiral Q O View Post

MasterJack: *beams directly into hot tub* Imp is up for a promotion in the next couple of months. He will lose it if he goes running off to Crete. *kisses Evie* You're not pruny, beautiful, not at all. *waves to Liz* Howdy.

Evie: *hugs MJack* Yea! You're here! *kisses*

Cuddles: Should I mention that to him? The promotion thing? He was hoping to chase hot babes over the beach... with or without Zane. *snickers* Liz? Are you busy? Or would you like to sit with us in the hot tub?

Comment

Originally posted by Salamas View Post
          Spoiler:
          LMAO! Make me choke on my sandwhich why dont you?
          Spoiler:
          Sorry. But it's a move he learned from that men's magazine I mentioned. You get all the benefits. And what are you doing eating a sandwich this late?

Comment

Spoiler:
            Sorry. But it's a move he learned from that men's magazine I mentioned. You get all the benefits. And what are you doing eating a sandwich this late?
            Spoiler:
            What men's magazine? *blinks* And I got hungry! I get hungry at night...
            sigpic
            Awesome sig by Laura

The randomess that is me

Comment

*Nibbles's jacket is beamed in with a note*
              Sniff that. Then send it home...This never happened
              Cuddles: Hey. Where'd that come from. *hops out of hot tub, reads note, laughs* Hey, Evie. Is this Pixie's handwriting?
              Evie: Let me see. *squints* I think so. *reads* I don't get it.
              Cuddles: Private joke. *beams jacket to Sal's, gets back into the hot tub*

Comment

Evie: *hugs MJack* Yea! You're here! *kisses*

Cuddles: Should I mention that to him? The promotion thing? He was hoping to chase hot babes over the beach... with or without Zane. *snickers* Liz? Are you busy? Or would you like to sit with us in the hot tub?
                MasterJack: Walter! Draft a memo!
                Walter: (on intercom) Done, sir.

Memorandum

To: All 302 pilots

If you don't have a certifiable emergency, do not miss or be late for any patrols between now and the middle of July. Many of you are being considered for promotion and slackers will be passed over.

Comment

Liz: Evie, dear, I think Jack's a wee bit tense. *strips, slides onto Cuddles' lap

Comment

Cuddles: Hey. Where'd that come from. *hops out of hot tub, reads note, laughs* Hey, Evie. Is this Pixie's handwriting?
                    Evie: Let me see. *squints* I think so. *reads* I don't get it.
                    Cuddles: Private joke. *beams jacket to Sal's, gets back into the hot tub*
                    *note is beamed in by hot tub*
                    Thanks.
                    sigpic
                    Awesome sig by Laura

The randomess that is me

Comment

Spoiler:
                      What men's magazine? *blinks* And I got hungry! I get hungry at night...
                      Spoiler:
                      That online one I sent you the link to... for those... shower ideas. Just make sure that "late night hunger" doesn't get you fat, like me. That's why I'm not drinking beer after 3 and avoiding carbs for dinner. Hoping to drop some weight before my next two cons.

*BR 3*

Okay, you think you got it now? If I said "handstand", you'd be able to repeat that without coaching?

Comment

*note is beamed in by hot tub*
                        Thanks.
                        Cuddles: *laughs*

Comment

Spoiler:
                          That online one I sent you the link to... for those... shower ideas. Just make sure that "late night hunger" doesn't get you fat, like me. That's why I'm not drinking beer after 3 and avoiding carbs for dinner. Hoping to drop some weight before my next two cons.

*BR 3*

Okay, you think you got it now? If I said "handstand", you'd be able to repeat that without coaching?
                          Spoiler:
                          Oh that one! Gotcha. I hate getting hungry in the evening... Sometimes I wake up hungry That is not right.

*BR 3*

Nibbles: *nods* Yeah, I got it. *grins* Thanks.
                          sigpic
                          Awesome sig by Laura

The randomess that is me

Comment

MasterJack: Walter! Draft a memo!
                            Walter: (on intercom) Done, sir.

Memorandum

To: All 302 pilots

If you don't have a certifiable emergency, do not miss or be late for any patrols between now and the middle of July. Many of you are being considered for promotion and slackers will be passed over.
                            [IMGurl]http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a87/my1cutie/CB%20Vala/CB%20Liz/cbdresdenAQOcap204.jpg[/url]
                            Liz: Evie, dear, I think Jack's a wee bit tense. *strips, slides onto Cuddles' lap
                            Cuddles: Don't think he'll miss that! But I'll make sure Alpha gets on his case. *kisses Liz's neck, rubs her shoulders* Whoa. Talk about tense.
                            Evie: I got that. *slips into the crook of MJack's arm, runs her hand up his thigh* Imp has a way with people, doesn't he? *grins playfully*

Comment

Comment

Cuddles: Don't think he'll miss that! But I'll make sure Alpha gets on his case. *kisses Liz's neck, rubs her shoulders* Whoa. Talk about tense.
                                Evie: I got that. *slips into the crook of MJack's arm, runs her hand up his thigh* Imp has a way with people, doesn't he? *grins playfully*
                                Liz: I had a very rough morning. The line for gas at Costco was a block long. *relaxes at his touch*

MasterJack: Imp is on my short list. I have special plans for him. If he screws up, I'll look bad...I hate that.

Comment

Working...
                                X