Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by imzadi35 View Post
    http://i227.photobucket.com/albums/d...gormclone4.jpg

Gorm: Thanks. I'll let Sammy and the others know right now. *He sees Alainn coming back with the baby* How did it go sweetheart?
    Alainn: She's full and had her diaper changed, but now she's getting sleepy. *She sees Scruffy and Mer* Hi you two. Would one of you like to hold our daughter before we put her down for her nap?
    Addy: I'll notify Sheppy. *takes out Blackberry, sends text message* He will put the Zephyr in position and we will notify you each time the commander of the ship is changed so you know who is over you. *winks*

Comment

*sits up, stretches* Where'd the blanket come from? *blinks* Oh...warm soft blanket...
      sigpic
      Awesome sig by Laura
      "We're eating stardust" ~Mr. R

The randomess that is me
      Nibbles Zane Ducky Pixie Ace Bunny Sally Hunter Kitty

Comment

http://i227.photobucket.com/albums/dd8/imzadi36/GWclones/gormclone4.jpg

Gorm: Thanks. I'll let Sammy and the others know right now. *He sees Alainn coming back with the baby* How did it go sweetheart?
        Alainn: She's full and had her diaper changed, but now she's getting sleepy. *She sees Scruffy and Mer* Hi you two. Would one of you like to hold our daughter before we put her down for her nap?

Scruffy: Hi, guys. Nice to see you. I'll hold her for a few minutes. I wouldn't want to keep her from her nap.
        sigpic
        Sig made by me

Comment

Gen Hottie: *beams in* Afternoon, campers! *waves to room, goes over to Addy, kisses* Hiya, cutie. Ready for some relaxing, GH style? *grins*
          sigpic
          Sig made by me

Comment

Originally posted by Salamas View Post
            *sits up, stretches* Where'd the blanket come from? *blinks* Oh...warm soft blanket...

Remy: *comes in from mud hut* So that's where my blanket ended up. Hello, Sal. Keep it as long as you need. *kisses, heads for a beer*

Comment

Originally posted by Admiral Q O View Post
              http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a87...esAQOcap48.jpg
              Remy: *comes in from mud hut* So that's where my blanket ended up. Hello, Sal. Keep it as long as you need. *kisses, heads for a beer*
              Hiya. *smiles* Oh I'm done with it. *carefully folds up the blanket and sets it on the futon* Keep an eye on it or someone's gonna steal it *giggles, blinks* Why is there a mud hut?
              sigpic
              Awesome sig by Laura

The randomess that is me

Comment

Originally posted by DJgirl View Post
                http://i135.photobucket.com/albums/q...rt%202/117.jpg
                Gen Hottie: *beams in* Afternoon, campers! *waves to room, goes over to Addy, kisses* Hiya, cutie. Ready for some relaxing, GH style? *grins*
                Addy: In just a moment. Col. Davis, could you come watch things until Cammie gets here?
                P. Davis: (on intercom) I'll be right there.
                Addy: Thanks. *smiles* Okay, GH. I'm ready now. *smirks*

P. Davis: *comes in from control room* Hello, everyone.

Comment

Gorm: So who's on lunch duty this afternoon? *looks over at Scruffy* Hey, you got her to sleep. You're a natural at this.
                  Turas maith, slán abhaile
                  (Safe Journey, Safe Home)

John 3:16

Comment

Hiya. *smiles* Oh I'm done with it. *carefully folds up the blanket and sets it on the futon* Keep an eye on it or someone's gonna steal it *giggles, blinks* Why is there a mud hut?

Remy: Why not? It's fun.

Comment

Gorm: Hello, Col. I don't believe we've met. I'm Gorm, and this is my wife Alainn, and Scruffy is holding our sleeping daughter, Brianna.

Comment

Originally posted by DJgirl View Post
                        http://i135.photobucket.com/albums/q...rt%202/117.jpg
                        Addy: In just a moment. Col. Davis, could you come watch things until Cammie gets here?
                        P. Davis: (on intercom) I'll be right there.
                        Addy: Thanks. *smiles* Okay, GH. I'm ready now. *smirks*

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a87...usAQOcap2b.jpg
                        P. Davis: *comes in from control room* Hello, everyone.
                        Heya *Waves to GH and Davis*

But...What's it for? Does it serve a purpose, besides being a mud hut? *confused*
                        sigpic
                        Awesome sig by Laura

The randomess that is me

Comment

http://i227.photobucket.com/albums/d...gormclone3.jpg
                          Gorm: Hello, Col. I don't believe we've met. I'm Gorm, and this is my wife Alainn, and Scruffy is holding our sleeping daughter, Brianna.

P. Davis: It's a pleasure to meet you. *shakes Gorm's hand* A lovely baby you have. *nods to Alainn and Sal* Ladies.

Comment

Heya *Waves to GH and Davis*

But...What's it for? Does it serve a purpose, besides being a mud hut? *confused*

Remy: Al and I like to sit in it and get all muddy and sweaty. *shrugs* We gonna order pizza today? Who's got that menu? *looks around*

Comment

Addy: I'll notify Sheppy. *takes out Blackberry, sends text message* He will put the Zephyr in position and we will notify you each time the commander of the ship is changed so you know who is over you. *winks*

Gorm: Thanks, Addy. Oh, I'd better let Sammy know. *goes off to call the base*

Comment

Addy: You're welcome.

Comment

Working...
                                X