Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

random...

Comment

*reaches towards screen to stop him from getting dressed, hits glass* DANG!!
      Richard Dean Anderson is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy!!
      sigpic
      Hawaii-Five-O-Heat-Wave-Thunk-thread-of-hotness

Comment

Originally posted by OneillTwo"LL"s View Post

*stands still while Gen Hottie dresses her* OY!! I guess I should go to work!! *kisses him as he walks in front of her* I will call you soon!! *kisses him again and walks out of Back Room 3 dressed*

Hey Danny.. What happened while I was occupied??

Danny: The usual. *kisses* I'll send you a copy of the lounge report, if you want. I'm just about to close it out for the day.

Comment

Originally posted by Admiral Q O View Post
          http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a87...yAQOcap19a.jpg
          Danny: The usual. *kisses* I'll send you a copy of the lounge report, if you want. I'm just about to close it out for the day.

*kisses him back* Sure Sweetie.. Thanks for watching the General for me!! Well I should get going to work. Talk to you guys later!!

*walks down the tunnel towards the Furnace*
          Richard Dean Anderson is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy!!
          sigpic
          Hawaii-Five-O-Heat-Wave-Thunk-thread-of-hotness

Comment

random...

Comment

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a87...deAQOcap69.jpg
              Cammie: Hey, there, Sweet Toes. *blows kiss at camera*
              (over intercom) Hey, Cammie! *makes kissy noises* HI-iii, Danny! *giggles, makes more kissy noises* I gotta run again. See you guys later!

Comment

at Villa Almirante...

Addy: I can imagine. You poor thing. *wraps arm around her shoulder* How are you doing now? Is there anything I can do to help you move on, as it were?
                Kali: *chuckles dryly.* Know any good shrinks? *takes a good clup of wine.* Because I think after all that I need one.

Spoiler:
                I have to go now, Addy, I have to get the kids to school and run a few errans. I'll try and get on later today.
                sigpic

Comment

at Villa Almirante...

Originally posted by Dr.J View Post
                  Kali: *chuckles dryly.* Know any good shrinks? *takes a good clup of wine.* Because I think after all that I need one.

Spoiler:
                  I have to go now, Addy, I have to get the kids to school and run a few errans. I'll try and get on later today.
                  Addy: *hugs her* We'll work through it somehow. *takes glass away from her* Getting drunk...I don't think will help...not on wine...makes for a nasty hangover. *kisses her cheek* It's nearly midnight...let's get you to bed for a good sleep.
                  Kali: But we didn't have supper.
                  Addy: We will next time. *guides her to her room, waits for her to undress and slip into bed* Keep in touch, honey. *kisses* I love you.
                  Kali: I love you, too, Mom.
                  Addy: *squeezes her hand, lets go* Get some sleep. *steps back, beams out*

Comment

Gen Hottie: *comes out of the back room, goes over to Wendy* I'm going to head home. RCupcake and RGH are going to come over later and have some beers.

Wendy: Okay, sweetie. *kisses* Have fun.
                    Gen Hottie: Thanks. Always do. *kisses again* Later, Lounge! *beams home*
                    sigpic
                    Sig made by me

Comment

random...

Comment

In Darling's lair...

Darling: Addy, come see me in my lair.
                        sigpic
                        Sig made by me

Comment

Originally posted by DJgirl View Post
                          In Darling's lair...

http://i135.photobucket.com/albums/q...0Power/221.jpg
                          Darling: Addy, come see me in my lair.
                          Addy: *beams in* What's up, Diavolo? *kisses*

Comment

random...

Comment

Addy: *beams in* What's up, Diavolo? *kisses*

In Darling's lair...

Darling: Hello, Sapphie. *gets up, kisses* Would you like to have dinner with me tonight? *smiles*
                              Last edited by DJgirl; 15 April 2008, 03:27 PM.
                              sigpic
                              Sig made by me

Comment

Originally posted by DJgirl View Post

In Darling's lair...

http://i135.photobucket.com/albums/q...0Power/208.jpg
                                Darling: Hello, Sapphie. *gets up, kisses* Would you like to have dinner with me tonight? *smiles*
                                Addy: Yes, very much. I kind of missed lunch. *giggles* One moment. Cammie, I'm going to be with Darling for dinner and whatever.

in lounge...

Cammie: I won't wait up. Have fun. Danny, put Addy down at Darling's...probably until morning.

Danny: Will do. *notes log*

Comment

Working...
                                X