X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

random lunch bump...

Comment

Originally posted by DJgirl View Post
      Wendy: Okie dokie. *finishes making the sandwiches, grabs a couple pickles, a bag of chips and 2 bottles of water, heads into the control room* Lunch is served. *smiles*
      Cammie: Thanks. *pulls up seat beside him*

Comment

Originally posted by Admiral Q O View Post
        somewhere in the Carribean...

RepShep: I'm thinking four more and we should have enough...they don't have to make up the entire necklace. *keeps looking*

GLD: *bends over, brushing some sand aside* I found two more right here. *picks them both up* Look like some good ones. *walks over to him carrying her shells*
        GLD

Thanks to Wendy for the Thunkworthy siggy!! And Thanks to Neelan for the wonderful saying!!

My Clones!

My PhotoBucket
        Snurch if you want!

Comment

Cammie: (on intercom) No, Pixie, knowing Johnny, it's that hug from Musckles that caused him to leave. He doesn't like to compete over women.
          Pixie: Oh okay. Thanks Cammie

Originally posted by Iffy View Post
          Sweet Pea: No problem, Pixie. Ba'al's don't take rejection very well.

http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a21...enbow1/371.jpg
          Mitchie: Nice tension, Kit and Kat were here? Who'd they annoy now?

Zane: Hey Mitchie *nods* They tried to offer a job to Pixie.
          Pixie: *shudders* I dont think Ba'als dont like hearing the word 'no' at all.
          sigpic
          Awesome sig by Laura
          "We're eating stardust" ~Mr. R

The randomess that is me
          Nibbles Zane Ducky Pixie Ace Bunny Sally Hunter Kitty

Comment

Originally posted by GottaLoveDaniel View Post
            GLD: *bends over, brushing some sand aside* I found two more right here. *picks them both up* Look like some good ones. *walks over to him carrying her shells*
            RepShep: Very nice. *grins* And I found one more. *puts all three in pocket* Just one more. I can find it if you want to dry off? *beams two beach towels onto beach nearby*

Comment

Originally posted by Salamas View Post
              Pixie: Oh okay. Thanks Cammie

http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y28.../Rising/22.jpg
              Zane: Hey Mitchie *nods* They tried to offer a job to Pixie.
              Pixie: *shudders* I dont think Ba'als dont like hearing the word 'no' at all.

Mitchie: Hey Zane. Really a job. What did they want you to do for them Pixie or did Kat not go into deatail?
              sigpic

Comment

RepShep: Very nice. *grins* And I found one more. *puts all three in pocket* Just one more. I can find it if you want to dry off? *beams two beach towels onto beach nearby*

GLD: Okay. *bounces off and grabs a towel and starts to dry herself off, sees Shep bend over to pick up a shell, sighs* Find one?
                GLD

Thanks to Wendy for the Thunkworthy siggy!! And Thanks to Neelan for the wonderful saying!!

My Clones!

My PhotoBucket
                Snurch if you want!

Comment

http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a21/igrainef/CliffS12/benbow1/391-1.jpg
                  Mitchie: Hey Zane. Really a job. What did they want you to do for them Pixie or did Kat not go into deatail?

Pixie: They didn't really elaborate. Said they needed man power for something. A present I think.
                  sigpic
                  Awesome sig by Laura

The randomess that is me

Comment

http://i7.photobucket.com/albums/y28...Sam/Pink/7.jpg
                    Pixie: They didn't really elaborate. Said they needed man power for something. A present I think.

Mitchie: Man oh man, Gonna have to take a look in their lab. Pixie, I think they wanted brain power and for you to program something. What, I don't know, but better find out before they give it to Iffy for her birthday.
                    sigpic

Comment

http://i8.photobucket.com/albums/a21/igrainef/CliffS12/benbow1/401.jpg
                      Mitchie: Man oh man, Gonna have to take a look in their lab. Pixie, I think they wanted brain power and for you to program something. What, I don't know, but better find out before they give it to Iffy for her birthday.

Pixie: Good luck with that. If you require any help, let me know. But I am not going to do anything to help those ba'als.
                      sigpic
                      Awesome sig by Laura

The randomess that is me

Comment

Pixie: Good luck with that. If you require any help, let me know. But I am not going to do anything to help those ba'als.
                        Mitchie: *chuckles* None of us help them out, hinder yes, help nope. Promised to have lunch w/ Iffy and go runnign w/ her/ ater everyone.
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by GottaLoveDaniel View Post
                          GLD: Okay. *bounces off and grabs a towel and starts to dry herself off, sees Shep bend over to pick up a shell, sighs* Find one?
                          RepShep: Yep. *pockets last shell, comes ashore, takes towel, dries off, picks up shoes* I should get us home. *smiles*

Comment

Encrypted Message

To: Kat
                            From Courtesan Jack

Spoiler:
                            I understand you require assistance with a project. I am currently in a meeting, but will be in the A.S. Lounge later to discuss your proposal.

Comment

*Sal's*

Cub: I think I have everything. *pats pockets* Yeah.
                              If I find anything that's yours I'll get it back to you. *smiles* Remember to give Nee a big hug for me.
                              Cub: *nods* I will. *kisses* Thanks for letting me stay, it was fun. Tell Pixie bye for me.
                              I will and it was my pleasure. *grins* I'll see you soon. *kisses again*
                              Cub: Yeah. *smirks, steps away and beams home*
                              *sighs, sits on edge of the bed*
                              sigpic
                              Awesome sig by Laura

The randomess that is me

Comment

RepShep: Yep. *pockets last shell, comes ashore, takes towel, dries off, picks up shoes* I should get us home. *smiles*

GLD: *pouting* Aww, do we have too? I'm having fun here. *giggles* I guess if we must, we must. *goes over and gathers up her clothing she took off, walking back to him* Ready, I guess.
                                GLD

My Clones!

My PhotoBucket
                                Snurch if you want!

Comment

Working...
                                X