Admiral's Multi-Thunker Lounge

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ShippyChick View Post
    I've been wondering where your muses had run off to.

I look forward to Daniel's first solo!
    SHIPPY!!! Where've ya been?

Comment

The holidays just mean I am anywhere but home.

The few times I have been able to thunk lately, I have been catching up on what I've missed. My out of town family leaves on the 3rd, so hopefully I'll be back to my regular thunking schedule soon.

Like the new sig, btw!

Comment

ray ... have you seen Mr.S and poffertje?

nope haven't seen them ...
        are you sure ?
        yes
        oh... ok ..

Comment

SPARKY! oh my !

what happend? who did this?
          Sparky: ow...
          well ?
          Sparky: can't .. remember
          what is going on here!

Comment

wolf-ish... something weird is going on .. can you find out what ?
            Spoiler:

Wolf-ish: something weird eh ? what's wrong ?
            well sparky has been beaten and poffertje and Mr.S are missing .. have you sene evil-ish?
            Wolf-ish: evil-ish is buying fire- uh .. he is out shopping
            ok..

Comment

keep quiet in there!
              ray?

jules.. ? oooh hello julia
              what are you doing ? who is behind that door?
              euhm no one .. it's broke so I"m fixing it
              right.. are you keeping my clones in there ray ?
              no.. why would I do that .. ?
              I don't know..

Comment

sigpic

Comment

Dr.Fruitcake:...somethings wrong in Jules house....
                  That Ray guy is really twisted.
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Neelan_Liquor View Post
                    hehehe... good thing they heal pretty quickly, eh? Crazy boy... wonder what he'll do next?
                    God have mercy. He has inherited it from his dad.
                    Who, among countless other things, has chopped off one of his own fingers,
                    had his two front teeth knocked out, had one of his arms covered in boiling hot hydraulic fluid, and been hit by a truck while riding a bike. (I'm not exaggerating)
                    Somebody was praying. lol

Originally posted by greytop View Post
                    http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y33...on/Danny83.jpg
                    No, Vala. I'm not looking at your sexy .......... Now, go away.

Comment

Happy New Year Everyone!
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ShippyChick View Post
                        I've been wondering where your muses had run off to.

I look forward to Daniel's first solo!
                        Jack and Methos had to be finished first. That is at the beta, who is fighting the flu. Poor thing.

For DMuse, well, he has new competition. We have a one-year old black Labrador retriever named Marley. I will endeavor to post pic later in the week. He was at the pound when Hubs went to pay renewal on the spaniel's dog license.

Also, for those following...the spaniel is still fighting off whatever the cyst thing is on his neck and has now dropped 4 pounds in 6 weeks. He's 16.5 years old and slowing down a lot in recent months. I appreciate any thoughts and prayers in our direction. I dread what we may need to do in the near future with him as he may have some form of cancer. Meanwhile, one day at a time, and I thank you all for the fun and therapy I get here.

Comment

Happy New Year Everybody!

Stay safe, have fun and remember that Jack is all out of bail money, so if you get caught, you're on your own.

See you all Tuesday!

Comment

Originally posted by Admiral Q O View Post
                            Jack and Methos had to be finished first. That is at the beta, who is fighting the flu. Poor thing.

For DMuse, well, he has new competition. We have a one-year old black Labrador retriever named Marley. I will endeavor to post pic later in the week. He was at the pound when Hubs went to pay renewal on the spaniel's dog license.

Also, for those following...the spaniel is still fighting off whatever the cyst thing is on his neck and has now dropped 4 pounds in 6 weeks. He's 16.5 years old and slowing down a lot in recent months. I appreciate any thoughts and prayers in our direction. I dread what we may need to do in the near future with him as he may have some form of cancer. Meanwhile, one day at a time, and I thank you all for the fun and therapy I get here.

Sorry about your ol' doggy, Admiral.
                            The last dog I had before I was married was my pitbull Spur,
                            and he was only eight years old and had to be put down because of
                            cancer. It was very hard for me.

Looking foward to seeing your new puppy.
                            Sneaky Admiral coming here on a Sunday.

Comment

Originally posted by cajnjirl View Post
                              God have mercy. He has inherited it from his dad.
                              Who, among countless other things, has chopped off one of his own fingers,
                              had his two front teeth knocked out, had one of his arms covered in boiling hot hydraulic fluid, and been hit by a truck while riding a bike. (I'm not exaggerating)
                              Somebody was praying. lol

Holy accident prone family cajn! Stay safe on New Years eve, wouldn't want to lose anyone
                              Originally posted by Admiral Q O View Post

Hang in there Addy. Losing a pet is difficult but having mercy on their suffering is a good thing. Had to put my spaniel to sleep when she was 17. It's never easy. (((hugs and prayers)))

Comment

45 min in the new year overhere in the Netherlands, time to really wish you all :

VERY GOOd and BLESSED NEW YEAR!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X