• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by cajnjirl View Post
    Thank you, Jack-bear, sir.
    *salutes*
    Love the shirt.

MJack: Thanks. So, you free to go fishin' tomorrow?

Comment

Originally posted by GottaLoveDaniel View Post
      http://i97.photobucket.com/albums/l2...rsthatBe-9.jpg
      Chafty: Nice shot there, Kyan. *goes around the table, shoots making the shot, walks around and makes another one* That's not where that cue ball was supposed to land. *shoots again, misses*

Kyan: I swear the pesky cue ball has a mind of its own at times. *shoots, misses, downs rest of beer*

Comment

Originally posted by CKO View Post
        CKO: *grins* mmm good, at least we can watch *takes another sip of her beer*
        Buttercup: Yeah. I prefer to sit right here and watch. More comfortable this way. *kisses her forhead*
        GLD

Thanks to Wendy for the Thunkworthy siggy!! And Thanks to Neelan for the wonderful saying!!

My Clones!

My PhotoBucket
        Snurch if you want!

Comment

Originally posted by Admiral Q O View Post
          http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a87...onAQOcap26.jpg
          MJack: Thanks. So, you free to go fishin' tomorrow?
          ohhhhhhh, fishing!
          help me keep my mind off waiting a frelling week for results. lol
          yes, I should be. I'll let you know early if something changes.
          *covers Jack in excited kisses, spills beer a little* oops

Comment

Funny for the day:
            sort of a dog joke

Spoiler:
            Two Scottish nuns have just arrived in USA by boat and one says to the other, "I hear that the people of this country actually eat dogs." "Odd," her companion replies, "but if we shall live in America , we might as well do as the Americans do."

Nodding emphatically, the mother superior points to a hot dog vendor and they both walk towards the cart. "Two dogs, please," says one.

The vendor is too pleased to oblige, wraps both hot dogs in foil, and hands them over the counter. Excited, the nuns hurry to a bench and begin to un-wrap their 'dogs'. The mother superior begins to blush and, then, staring at it for a moment, leans to the other nun and whispers cautiously, "What part... did you get...?"

Comment

Buttercup: Yeah. I prefer to sit right here and watch. More comfortable this way. *kisses her forhead*
              CKO: *nods* yea plus if we get bored watching we can do other things to keep ourselves occupied, *slips her hands under his shirt as she roams his chest and leans up to kiss him softly.*
              sigpic

Comment

Funny for the day:
                sort of a dog joke

Spoiler:
                Two Scottish nuns have just arrived in USA by boat and one says to the other, "I hear that the people of this country actually eat dogs." "Odd," her companion replies, "but if we shall live in America , we might as well do as the Americans do."

Nodding emphatically, the mother superior points to a hot dog vendor and they both walk towards the cart. "Two dogs, please," says one.

The vendor is too pleased to oblige, wraps both hot dogs in foil, and hands them over the counter. Excited, the nuns hurry to a bench and begin to un-wrap their 'dogs'. The mother superior begins to blush and, then, staring at it for a moment, leans to the other nun and whispers cautiously, "What part... did you get...?"

GLD: *over intercom* That was great! Thanks for the laugh!
                GLD

Thanks to Wendy for the Thunkworthy siggy!! And Thanks to Neelan for the wonderful saying!!

My Clones!

My PhotoBucket
                Snurch if you want!

Comment

Funny for the day:
                  sort of a dog joke

Spoiler:

sigpic

Comment

ohhhhhhh, fishing!
                    help me keep my mind off waiting a frelling week for results. lol
                    yes, I should be. I'll let you know early if something changes.
                    *covers Jack in excited kisses, spills beer a little* oops

MJack: COLD beer...

Comment

Funny for the day:
                      sort of a dog joke

Spoiler:

Comment

Funny for the day:
                        sort of a dog joke

Spoiler:

needed a goood laugh today... thx
                        sigpic

Comment

needed a goood laugh today... thx

Buttercup: I love the way you jiggle when you laugh! *grins*
                          GLD

My Clones!

My PhotoBucket
                          Snurch if you want!

Comment

Buttercup: I love the way you jiggle when you laugh! *grins*
                            CKO: yes and i know what you where your eyes were too. *snickers softly*
                            sigpic

Comment

CKO: yes and i know what you where your eyes were too. *snickers softly*

Buttercup: Guilty as charged!
                              GLD

My Clones!

My PhotoBucket
                              Snurch if you want!

Comment

Funny for the day:
                                sort of a dog joke

Spoiler:

*giggles*
                                sigpic
                                Sig made by me

Comment

Working...
                                X