No announcement yet.

Admiral's Multi-Thunker Lounge

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I've got a break in about 15 min...so yes love a drink!
    sigpic

Comment

cos this always make me lol

and something off topic..
      http://www.fanfiction.net/s/3033131/1/
      as those of you who know me... a bones fanfic I discovered last night (smut of course!)
      the opening scene had me so 'omg' jaw dropping that when there was a noise outside I nearly hit the ceiling then proceeded to lmao when I realised how engrosed I had been lol! its 8 chapters long and the end scene of chap 8 had me lol, you need to read it all to understand! It's by one of the better Bones fanficcers theres is also http://www.fanfiction.net/s/3095298/1/ for pure lol! (no smut)

banner by E.K.R
      If I lay here, if I just lay here, would you lie here with me and just forget the world, forget what we're told, before we get too old, show me a garden that's burstin into life, all that I am, all that I ever was, is here in your perfect eyes, they're all I can see. I don't know where, confused about how as well, just know that these things will never change for us at all....
      "Snow Patrol - chasing cars"

Comment

mwuaaa

ohh just found another bones fanfic this is just lol!
        http://www.fanfiction.net/s/3254357/1/

'I see Addy and Purple'

banner by E.K.R
        If I lay here, if I just lay here, would you lie here with me and just forget the world, forget what we're told, before we get too old, show me a garden that's burstin into life, all that I am, all that I ever was, is here in your perfect eyes, they're all I can see. I don't know where, confused about how as well, just know that these things will never change for us at all....

Comment

ohh... Addy forgot to tell you.. package arrived on saturday! now to find time to get thru it! oh... yahoo am only workin a half day tomorrow I can do it then! yippee!

and Addy was it you who posted this

mwuaa!

banner by E.K.R

Comment

Comment

Yes, cat, Addy posted the chest pic, but she got it from purple originally.

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

Comment

boys, I got some nice warm fluffy towels here if yer want em?

banner by E.K.R

Comment

lunch bump...

Comment

AQOJaC: So, Janet, where's Walter?
                            Janet: Off somewhere...left me all lonely.

AQOJaC: Really...we'll fix that.
                            Janet: *giggles*

Comment

Good afternoon, folks. You can send all Elves to me. But make sure they're the right kind. I only want the tall, etheral, archer kind. Elves that would belong in LOTR.

You know... people tell me I have pointed ears. Well, actually that was just what Liz told me last night.
                              sigpic
                              Save a Man-of-War, ride a Commodore.

Comment

Originally posted by Admiral Q O View Post

Spoiler:

yeah...uh....really sorry about that tongue thing, General.
                                Don't know what came over me.

Comment

Working...
                                X