X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by isabelqc View Post
    Spoiler:
    Sorry, had to step away.

L!Cam: Oh, I'm sure. *winks* Show and tell is my preferred method though.
    I agree, pictures of your massages, would lessen the magic of your hands.
    L!Cam: *smirks*
    Show and tell is a very nice way of answering questions. *blinks* You do massages as well? This list of yours just keeps getting longer. *grins*
    sigpic
    Awesome sig by Laura
    "We're eating stardust" ~Mr. R

The randomess that is me
    Nibbles Zane Ducky Pixie Ace Bunny Sally Hunter Kitty

Comment

Originally posted by Salamas View Post
      Show and tell is a very nice way of answering questions. *blinks* You do massages as well? This list of yours just keeps getting longer. *grins*
      L!Cam: *smirk* Oh it's not the only thing.
      *chokes on drink* *coughs*
      L!Cam: *pats Isa's back* That's her way of agreeing with me.
      *eyes*
      banner by Stef

Comment

L!Cam: *smirk* Oh it's not the only thing.
        *chokes on drink* *coughs*
        L!Cam: *pats Isa's back* That's her way of agreeing with me.
        *eyes*
        Don't choke Isa. I dont know the heimlich...But I guess with L!Cam around I wouldn't have to? *smiles at L!Cam*
        sigpic
        Awesome sig by Laura

The randomess that is me

Comment

Don't choke Isa. I dont know the heimlich...But I guess with L!Cam around I wouldn't have to? *smiles at L!Cam*
          L!Cam: *smiles back* Nope, you wouldn't have to worry at all. Medical aid was part of my training too. And you? Any special skills that I should be aware off?
          banner by Stef

Comment

L!Cam: *smiles back* Nope, you wouldn't have to worry at all. Medical aid was part of my training too. And you? Any special skills that I should be aware off?
            Me? Oh *bites lip* Does having a wild imagination count? And loving things that go fast and make me scream? I really dont have skills, besides writing.
            sigpic
            Awesome sig by Laura

The randomess that is me

Comment

Me? Oh *bites lip* Does having a wild imagination count? And loving things that go fast and make me scream? I really dont have skills, besides writing.

L!Cam: It counts very much, especially since it can definitely help out with your other two ideas and writing, very nice, Isa here is a writer too. And I can definitely make you scream, very fast. *leans forward* In my plane too. If flying is your thing.
              banner by Stef

Comment

http://i135.photobucket.com/albums/q...Thieves/50.jpg[/
                L!Cam: It counts very much, especially since it can definitely help out with your other two ideas and writing, very nice, Isa here is a writer too. And I can definitely make you scream, very fast. *leans forward* In my plane too. If flying is your thing.
                *leans closer* I love flying. I love being high, in the non drugged out sense. *grins* Now rollercoasters are a good way of getting that. What kind of stuff do you write Isa?
                sigpic
                Awesome sig by Laura

The randomess that is me

Comment

*leans closer* I love flying. I love being high, in the non drugged out sense. *grins* Now rollercoasters are a good way of getting that. What kind of stuff do you write Isa?
                  L!Cam: Flying is awesome. *goofy grin* Rollercoasters too. For Isa's birthday I wanted to take her on a rollercoaster tour, but we couldn't find the time.
                  *turns to Sal* Well, nothing proper like. Lots of fanfiction - lots. I dabble in both Atlantis fic and SG-1 fic and have even written some ficlets for Firefly and Heroes. Oh, and Veronica Mars. *ducks* I'm not that good, but *smiles* it's fun! You?
                  banner by Stef

Comment

L!Cam: Flying is awesome. *goofy grin* Rollercoasters too. For Isa's birthday I wanted to take her on a rollercoaster tour, but we couldn't find the time.
                    *turns to Sal* Well, nothing proper like. Lots of fanfiction - lots. I dabble in both Atlantis fic and SG-1 fic and have even written some ficlets for Firefly and Heroes. Oh, and Veronica Mars. *ducks* I'm not that good, but *smiles* it's fun! You?
                    A rollercoaster tour would be heaven! I wanted to do that for a summer, just tour all the rollercoasters of the world. *grins dreamily* Especially the one in Japan that goes through a ferriswheel, and I heard in Vegas they have one on top of a building. *sighs* As for writing, funnily enough fanfiction scares me. I love to read it, but writing it, I can't do. I'm scared of messing up the characters. So I stick to original fiction writing whatever pops into my head. *shrugs* My head's a cafe for characters. *giggles* That makes me sound a bitty nutty doesn't it?
                    sigpic
                    Awesome sig by Laura

The randomess that is me

Comment

A rollercoaster tour would be heaven! I wanted to do that for a summer, just tour all the rollercoasters of the world. *grins dreamily* Especially the one in Japan that goes through a ferriswheel, and I heard in Vegas they have one on top of a building. *sighs* As for writing, funnily enough fanfiction scares me. I love to read it, but writing it, I can't do. I'm scared of messing up the characters. So I stick to original fiction writing whatever pops into my head. *shrugs* My head's a cafe for characters. *giggles* That makes me sound a bitty nutty doesn't it?
                      Not at all! My head is a cafe of ideas. Ironically, original stuff scares me! I'm always afraid the characters will fall flat, not as interesting as someone who you sorta already have a base to work with. *shrug* Writing, tough job.
                      L!Cam: *turns to Isa* We're going to do this tour though, right? Eventually. We need to do this tour. *plots plan*
                      *kisses cheek* Sure, we'll do it.
                      banner by Stef

Comment

Not at all! My head is a cafe of ideas. Ironically, original stuff scares me! I'm always afraid the characters will fall flat, not as interesting as someone who you sorta already have a base to work with. *shrug* Writing, tough job.
                        L!Cam: *turns to Isa* We're going to do this tour though, right? Eventually. We need to do this tour. *plots plan*
                        *kisses cheek* Sure, we'll do it.
                        Writing is hard, but fun. Loving it enough that I want to study it in university *grins* Ya know L!Cam, if Isa doesnt want to take the tour, I'll come!
                        sigpic
                        Awesome sig by Laura

The randomess that is me

Comment

Writing is hard, but fun. Loving it enough that I want to study it in university *grins* Ya know L!Cam, if Isa doesnt want to take the tour, I'll come!
                          L!Cam: Definitely, I'd love you company. *winks*
                          Never said I didn't want too. *coy smile* *taps chins* Ooh, we could make it a big trip!
                          banner by Stef

Comment

L!Cam: Definitely, I'd love you company. *winks*
                            Never said I didn't want too. *coy smile* *taps chins* Ooh, we could make it a big trip!
                            And I would not be able to resist the company of such a handsome man *pats L!Cam's thigh* The more the merrier! *grins*
                            sigpic
                            Awesome sig by Laura

The randomess that is me

Comment

*looks at Sal in the eyes& Sounds like quite the plan. Izzie, babe?

I like it.
                              L!Cam: Sweet.
                              banner by Stef

Comment

http://i135.photobucket.com/albums/q...hieves/141.jpg
                                *looks at Sal in the eyes& Sounds like quite the plan. Izzie, babe?

I like it.
                                L!Cam: Sweet.
                                *smiles* Very sweet. I'm getting me another beer, you guys want one? *heads for bar*
                                sigpic
                                Awesome sig by Laura

The randomess that is me

Comment

Working...
                                X