Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Admiral Q O View Post
    http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a87...nAQOcap34a.jpg
    Aeryn: Are you testing his physical aptitude?
    Nibbles: I test him a lot, but not now. I'm just trying to keep him away from you. *sits with Aeryn* So... what's your opinion on the beer? Good? Great? *grins*

Zane: *shakes his head, takes Ducky's arm, heads toward bar* Hey, Al. Set us up with some of that stuff L!Cam and Sass brought. Any idea what's in it?

Comment

Addy: Yeah. *looks around starts counting blue eyes, gets dizzy*
      GLD: *giggles* There are plenty in here. I can always ask Butters to come in, he's my only non-blue eyed guy. *grins*
      GLD

Thanks to Wendy for the Thunkworthy siggy!! And Thanks to Neelan for the wonderful saying!!

My Clones!

My PhotoBucket
      Snurch if you want!

Comment

Originally posted by Neelan_Liquor View Post
        http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a3...htongue500.jpg

It's only mean if I don't follow through. And I always follow through. *winks*

Sparkle: That you do. *smirks*
        banner by Stef

Comment

Addy: *waves* Hi, Sammie!
          Kali: *waves from bar, takes drink* Thanks, Al. *smiles, makes eye contact with him and slowly sips from straw* Delicious.
          Originally posted by isabelqc View Post
          Mimi: Hey Sammie!! *waves and grins wide* How are you!?
          Originally posted by DJgirl View Post
          http://i135.photobucket.com/albums/q125/DanJackgirl/Season%2010/Bounty/106.jpg
          Fruitie: Hi, Sammie!

Sammie: Hey, girls!! *waves back*
          I'm pretty good, Mimi! Sweetie and I have finally secured a wedding date, Rod is sulking...can't imagine why... but everything else is falling into place. How have you been doing lately?

Comment

Addy: Yeah. *looks around starts counting blue eyes, gets dizzy*
            Tell me about it, Addy. I have to stay away from Denise, too. Those blues in a face that adorable? Makes my uterus ache.

Comment

Nibbles: I test him a lot, but not now. I'm just trying to keep him away from you. *sits with Aeryn* So... what's your opinion on the beer? Good? Great? *grins*

Zane: *shakes his head, takes Ducky's arm, heads toward bar* Hey, Al. Set us up with some of that stuff L!Cam and Sass brought. Any idea what's in it?

Aeryn: The beer is superior. You will have to show me your brewery some time.

at the bar...

Alveus: You got it. *puts up two glasses*
              Kali: Hi. *smiles*

Comment

Sass: *slides up to Al to help* We have chicken wings, pork and chive mini wraps, beef carcapicco, stacked nachos and chocolate cake.
                banner by Stef

Comment

Tell me about it, Addy. I have to stay away from Denise, too. Those blues in a face that adorable? Makes my uterus ache.
                  Addy: Yes. I have to limit my time spent at the cottage. *winks*

Comment

Originally posted by GottaLoveDaniel View Post
                    GLD: *giggles* There are plenty in here. I can always ask Butters to come in, he's my only non-blue eyed guy. *grins*

Zane: Ummm... hello... hazel eyes here! *raises hand* And Nibbles' are... *squints, looks at Ducky* what would you say? Hazel, too? They're kinda light for true brown, but....
                    Ducky: What? How would I know? I'm a guy! *rolls his eyes, goes over to sit with Val and EDSam*

Comment

Originally posted by GottaLoveDaniel View Post
                      Addy: I won't ask any guy to come to one of these. Strictly volunteer. *finishes Bellini* Tasty little drink.

Comment

Originally posted by JessM View Post
                        http://i3.photobucket.com/albums/y60/jessmac/Stargate/Daniel/art/clones/jesssamclone8.jpg
                        Sammie: Hey, girls!! *waves back*
                        I'm pretty good, Mimi! Sweetie and I have finally secured a wedding date, Rod is sulking...can't imagine why... but everything else is falling into place. How have you been doing lately?
                        Mimi: A wedding!? How lovely!!! Congratulations! *waddles up to hug*

Isa: *looks down to Patricia and Denise, both giggling at each other* Nee, babe, I know what you mean. *looks up and sees more blue eyes, everywhere* I might faint.
                        banner by Stef

Comment

Mimi: A wedding!? How lovely!!! Congratulations! *waddles up to hug*
                          Sammie: *hugs back* Aw thank you, hon! March 20th, barring any last minute occurrences.
                          *heads over to bar*
                          Wow, looks like some really good stuff here.
                          *helps herself to some mini wraps*
                          Mmmm, these are great. Who made them?

Comment

GLD: Not mine! I'm afraind I'd end up having another boy. I have more then I can handle already. *looks at Dennise and Patricia laughing in the play pen* Although, I'd love to have a little girl one day.
                            GLD

Thanks to Wendy for the Thunkworthy siggy!! And Thanks to Neelan for the wonderful saying!!

My Clones!

My PhotoBucket
                            Snurch if you want!

Comment

http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a3...6563333431.jpg

Zane: Ummm... hello... hazel eyes here! *raises hand* And Nibbles' are... *squints, looks at Ducky* what would you say? Hazel, too? They're kinda light for true brown, but....
                              Ducky: What? How would I know? I'm a guy! *rolls his eyes, goes over to sit with Val and EDSam*
                              EDSam: I adore your eyes, Ducky. *kisses, ruffles his hair*
                              ECVala: I do, too. *kisses*
                              Ducky: *blushes*

Comment

Addy: I won't ask any guy to come to one of these. Strictly volunteer. *finishes Bellini* Tasty little drink.
                                L!Vala: That they are, *leans over Neelan's shoulder to grab Sparkle's* So yummy.
                                Sparkle: Hey!

Originally posted by JessM View Post
                                Sammie: *heads over to bar*
                                Wow, looks like some really good stuff here.
                                *helps herself to some mini wraps*
                                Mmmm, these are great. Who made them?
                                Mimi: *grabs a couple too* L!Cam. *grins* That boy, he's the best student I've ever had! *munches*
                                banner by Stef

Comment

Working...
                                X