Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Salamas View Post
    *Sal's Guest House*

Nibbles: *grins* Hello gorgeous *wraps arms around her waist and nuzzles her neck* Do we break one bed now and the other one later? *winks, kisses*
    SourThang: I do like the way you think. *grins* I say we take care of one bed right now! *tosses the bag with the crystals aside* Give me a few minutes to get ready. *winks, then takes the other bag into the other room to change*

Hi Hotbuns! *bounces over, kisses* How're you?
    Hotbuns: Much better now. *winks*
    GLD

Thanks to Wendy for the Thunkworthy siggy!! And Thanks to Neelan for the wonderful saying!!

My Clones!

My PhotoBucket
    Snurch if you want!

Comment

Originally posted by GottaLoveDaniel View Post
      SourThang: I do like the way you think. *grins* I say we take care of one bed right now! *tosses the bag with the crystals aside* Give me a few minutes to get ready. *winks, then takes the other bag into the other room to change*
      *Sal's guest house*

Nibbles: *grins, pinches her bum as she walks away* Ducky's first *grins, opens Ducky's room door*

Hotbuns: Much better now. *winks*
      *smiles* Nice. *moves to stand behind him* Even nicer.
      sigpic
      Awesome sig by Laura
      "We're eating stardust" ~Mr. R

The randomess that is me
      Nibbles Zane Ducky Pixie Ace Bunny Sally Hunter Kitty

Comment

Hello Sal!

Comment

Originally posted by ShippyChick View Post
          Hi Shippy! And Bear!
          sigpic
          Awesome sig by Laura

The randomess that is me

Comment

*Sal's guest house*

Nibbles: *grins, pinches her bum as she walks away* Ducky's first *grins, opens Ducky's room door*

At Sal's Guest House:

SourThang: *walks back into the room wearing her special outfit* Much more comfortable. So you gonna show me to this room? *winks*
            GLD

Thanks to Wendy for the Thunkworthy siggy!! And Thanks to Neelan for the wonderful saying!!

My Clones!

My PhotoBucket
            Snurch if you want!

Comment

*Sal's guest house*

*smiles* Nice. *moves to stand behind him* Even nicer.
              Hello Sal!

Hotbuns: Hey, Shippy! I'm just about to head to the bar to get a cup of coffee. Either of you two need anything?
              GLD

My Clones!

My PhotoBucket
              Snurch if you want!

Comment

At Sal's Guest House:

SourThang: *walks back into the room wearing her special outfit* Much more comfortable. So you gonna show me to this room? *winks*
                *Sal's Guest House*

Nibbles: *let out a low whistle* Right this way *wraps arm around ST's waist, leads her to Ducky's room* Zane's after we finish the room. *sits down on the edge of Ducky's bed and pulls her onto his lap*
                sigpic
                Awesome sig by Laura

The randomess that is me

Comment

http://i97.photobucket.com/albums/l213/GottaLoveDaniel/Cameron/Crichton/Season%203/04-26.jpg
                  Hotbuns: Hey, Shippy! I'm just about to head to the bar to get a cup of coffee. Either of you two need anything?
                  *sits down on futon* Can I get a cocoa? That raspberry one? *smiles at Hotbuns* Please?
                  sigpic
                  Awesome sig by Laura

The randomess that is me

Comment

Thanks Hotbuns! I'll take a pastry please, anything but cherry.

Comment

*Sal's Guest House*

Nibbles: *let out a low whistle* Right this way *wraps arm around ST's waist, leads her to Ducky's room* Zane's after we finish the room. *sits down on the edge of Ducky's bed and pulls her onto his lap*
                      SourThang: I like this bed. *straddling him* Too bad we have to break it. *winks* Did you bring my bag in here with you? Ducky don't look the type to have all the neccesary equipment in his room.
                      GLD

My Clones!

My PhotoBucket
                      Snurch if you want!

Comment

*sits down on futon* Can I get a cocoa? That raspberry one? *smiles at Hotbuns* Please?
                        Thanks Hotbuns! I'll take a pastry please, anything but cherry.

Hotbuns: *makes a cup of coffee for him, a cup of cocoa for Sal putting extra whip cream on top, then grabs both cups and a pastery, then walks over to the girls* Here you go.
                        GLD

My Clones!

My PhotoBucket
                        Snurch if you want!

Comment

Good morning Lounge!!!

Hotbuns: Good morning, Lounge!! *reads the announcemtent* Looks like the Lounge is getting pretty booked up. Hold on a second. May 6, party for just Addy? Don't forget that it's GLD's birthday too, please.
                          *Sal and Cub beam in*
                          Hello? *looks around* Hmmm still sleeping I guess.
                          Cub: In that case I'm gonna go sleep. *heads for back room 2*
                          Sleep tight! If this place stays quiet, I might join you. *grins*
                          Cub: Sleeping only this tme.
                          Aw...
                          Cub: You got your fun last night *winks, closes door*
                          *looks around* Hellooo?

Sheppy: Good morning, lounge. Noting GLD's birthday. We forgot, but we thought she'd be celebrating in Atlantis whatever day it was. Let us know what she decides.

Comment

SourThang: I like this bed. *straddling him* Too bad we have to break it. *winks* Did you bring my bag in here with you? Ducky don't look the type to have all the neccesary equipment in his room.
                            *Sal's Guest House*

Nibbles: *chuckles, nods towards the foot of the bed* Right there. *pulls bag close* Brought the fun stuff? *kisses, leans away enough to pull off his shirt*
                            sigpic
                            Awesome sig by Laura

The randomess that is me

Comment

Hotbuns: *makes a cup of coffee for him, a cup of cocoa for Sal putting extra whip cream on top, then grabs both cups and a pastery, then walks over to the girls* Here you go.
                              *smiles* Thank you! *kisses his cheek and sips cocoa* Delicious

Originally posted by Admiral Q O View Post
                              http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a87...derAQOcap1.jpg
                              Sheppy: Good morning, lounge. Noting GLD's birthday. We forgot, but we thought she'd be celebrating in Atlantis whatever day it was. Let us know what she decides.
                              Hi Sheppy! *blows kiss*
                              sigpic
                              Awesome sig by Laura

The randomess that is me

Comment

mornin /afternooon /evening depending on your location
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X