Admiral's Multi-Thunker Lounge

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tayla Rain View Post
    Ok, it's multi-thunk in here right? I feel the need to confess,I have a secret....Ben is no longer gracing my cell phone wallpaper....this is
    http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b1...vidtennant.jpg
    He's just so dang cute!!
    And he is? What's he in? Dont' think I've seen him before? Sorry????

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Toomi View Post
      [COLOR="Sienna"]Here's Toomi's nephew...

[CENTER]Ethan at 2
      Why is it that boys seem to be perpetually dirty?

Originally posted by Admiral Q O View Post
      Just watched Mega Snake.

Spoiler:
      It made Swarmed look not so bad.

I managed to watch all of 1 minute before I decided it was
      Spoiler:
      too HORRIBLE to endure!

Originally posted by Tayla Rain View Post
      Ok, it's multi-thunk in here right? I feel the need to confess,I have a secret....Ben is no longer gracing my cell phone wallpaper....this is
      http://i19.photobucket.com/albums/b1...vidtennant.jpg
      He's just so dang cute!!
      SACRILEDGE!!! But you'll get along fine with the Burbank Scaper Gang Rowdies who all think he looks like David Franklin's evil twin.

Originally posted by Dr.J View Post
      And he is? What's he in? Dont' think I've seen him before? Sorry????

That's the latest Dr. Who I miss Eccelston

Comment

Originally posted by Neelan_Liquor View Post
        [B]
        That's the latest Dr. Who I miss Eccelston

Well that explains it, I haven't watched Dr. Who in years. Lost interest after Tom Backer stopped being Dr.Who. Though I must admit I did see the Dr. Who movie. Who was the Doctor in that one???

Oh Good morning Neelan... you're not going to ignore me are you

sigpic

Comment

Well that explains it, I haven't watched Dr. Who in years. Lost interest after Tom Backer stopped being Dr.Who. Though I must admit I did see the Dr. Who movie. Who was the Doctor in that one???

Oh Good morning Neelan... you're not going to ignore me are you

Did I ignore you before? I wouldn't want you to feel out of touch... *grabs Doc's left buttcheek* Feel better?

I didn't watch any Dr. Who (except for that one ep when I was in Oz... kind of hard to ignore there. It was from the TB era ) until the first season of the latest incarnation with Chris Eccelston. He looked like he was having such a blast that I didn't want him to change. Wanted to shoot Rose myself though That season is the only reason I know who Captain Jack Harkness is though. I'd LOVE to have Torchwood on DVD

Comment

Did I ignore you before? I wouldn't want you to feel out of touch... *grabs Doc's left buttcheek* Feel better?

I didn't watch any Dr. Who (except for that one ep when I was in Oz... kind of hard to ignore there. It was from the TB era ) until the first season of the latest incarnation with Chris Eccelston. He looked like he was having such a blast that I didn't want him to change. Wanted to shoot Rose myself though That season is the only reason I know who Captain Jack Harkness is though. I'd LOVE to have Torchwood on DVD
            Nope wasn't you who did the ignoring and thanks for the squeeze, now have marks on left buttcheek.

I haven't seen Torchwood yet, it is on TV here (the free to air TV), but I haven't had the chance to see. Don't watch too much free to air TV at the moment.

So how's things been, we don't seem to catch up much?

sigpic

Comment

Nope wasn't you who did the ignoring and thanks for the squeeze, now have marks on left buttcheek.

So how's things been, we don't seem to catch up much?

Awe, don't feel ignored... you just have very different hours than many of us and some people don't usually get in here on the weekends at all. Not to mention the fact that there are a couple of conventions this weekend, so it's gonna be quiet in here for a couple days, I'm sure.

I haven't seen any Torchwood either, but Captain Jack ROCKS! and he's quite naughty, too. And just have one of your clones "massage" your cheek for ya.

Things here are great... San Diego really does get the very best weather. Our "hot" is pretty tame compared to the rest of the US and our "cold" is rather temperate. Sydney weather was very similar while I was there, so it rather felt like home. I've only ever been to Aus in the fall and summer, so I don't have a lot to go by.
              I return to full work hours this Tuesday so I'll have a lot less time for thunking and playing 'round with you guys. No more "off work by 1:00" If I'm lucky, I'll get a shift that'll allow me to get home by 4:00 at least one day/week.
              How's things with you? Oh, and having Mom at home with you is not lame. Kids who grow up in extended family homes do much better throughout life.

Comment

Dingy: Dr Who? Toomi watched one episode years ago in England and had nightmares for ages. Don't think she's seen any of the new ones... Hey Dr.J, how's it going? Neelan, that child, Ethan is always dirty. He loves nothing more than to turn on the hose and play for hours. Toomi's other nephew, Jonas, hates being dirty, no matter how hard they try to get him covered in mud, chocolate etc...
                sigpic

Comment

http://i160.photobucket.com/albums/t...y/PDVD_148.jpg

Dingy: Dr Who? Toomi watched one episode years ago in England and had nightmares for ages. Don't think she's seen any of the new ones... Hey Dr.J, how's it going? Neelan, that child, Ethan is always dirty. He loves nothing more than to turn on the hose and play for hours. Toomi's other nephew, Jonas, hates being dirty, no matter how hard they try to get him covered in mud, chocolate etc...

*sees a flash of Toomi's childhood* "AAAHHHHH, the Daleks will get me! NO! Not the Daleks!!! AAAAHHHHHHHHH"

Jonas sounds like your kind of kid, Dingy. Hey, send Toomi a message that Kage and SweetPea have been darlings so she'd better send me a note to send them back or I'll just keep 'em

Comment

Awe, don't feel ignored... you just have very different hours than many of us and some people don't usually get in here on the weekends at all. Not to mention the fact that there are a couple of conventions this weekend, so it's gonna be quiet in here for a couple days, I'm sure.

I haven't seen any Torchwood either, but Captain Jack ROCKS! and he's quite naughty, too. And just have one of your clones "massage" your cheek for ya.

Things here are great... San Diego really does get the very best weather. Our "hot" is pretty tame compared to the rest of the US and our "cold" is rather temperate. Sydney weather was very similar while I was there, so it rather felt like home. I've only ever been to Aus in the fall and summer, so I don't have a lot to go by.
                    I return to full work hours this Tuesday so I'll have a lot less time for thunking and playing 'round with you guys. No more "off work by 1:00" If I'm lucky, I'll get a shift that'll allow me to get home by 4:00 at least one day/week.
                    How's things with you? Oh, and having Mom at home with you is not lame. Kids who grow up in extended family homes do much better throughout life.
                    Things are pretty good, here, I've had a few problems with my son that had to be dealt with, but we've sorted them out. The joys of having an son with ASD is suppose.
                    Um my mom has lived with me for a few years now or I should say I've lived with her. The house I was living in was sold and I had to move out, and with no where to go my parents suggested the kids and I say with them. We just never moved out. It's easier anyway. Less to pay on rent.

http://i160.photobucket.com/albums/t...y/PDVD_148.jpg

Hey Dingy, tell Toomi I know how she feels, I use to get nightmares from Dr. Who when I was little too (many years ago).

CJ: Hon, you're not that old.
                    Dr.J: I feel it occasionally though.

Oh and it's going pretty good here Toomi. I'm trying to find out where everyone is in the world that I talk too. Do you mind telling me where you are?

sigpic

Comment

*sees a flash of Toomi's childhood* "AAAHHHHH, the Daleks will get me! NO! Not the Daleks!!! AAAAHHHHHHHHH"

Jonas sounds like your kind of kid, Dingy. Hey, send Toomi a message that Kage and SweetPea have been darlings so she'd better send me a note to send them back or I'll just keep 'em
                      Dingy: Keep in mind she was probably around 7 or 8 at that time. Speaking of which, I haven't heard from her since she left for Darling's lair. I hope the training is going well. But you can drop them off anytime, here or in the furnace. I'm just processing some information I've obtained and the absense of everyone has given me the perfect environment to work undisturbed and I've got much accomplished. I shudder to think what this place would be like with a JC clone here too....
                      sigpic

Comment

For Doc's research:

PurpleToo1, Addy, and Neelan are all in California.
                        Toomi, Sun'shyne, and ONTLL's are in Canada (different provences)
                        mesa is in Arizona
                        Tayla is in Texas
                        Wendy is back east in the US, I forget where
                        Anna is in Ireland

Jeez... that's about if for me. Wish I could do better for ya

Comment

Things are pretty good, here, I've had a few problems with my son that had to be dealt with, but we've sorted them out. The joys of having an son with ASD is suppose.
                          Um my mom has lived with me for a few years now or I should say I've lived with her. The house I was living in was sold and I had to move out, and with no where to go my parents suggested the kids and I say with them. We just never moved out. It's easier anyway. Less to pay on rent.

Hey Dingy, tell Toomi I know how she feels, I use to get nightmares from Dr. Who when I was little too (many years ago).
                          http://i184.photobucket.com/albums/x...eShroud002.jpg
                          CJ: Hon, you're not that old.
                          Dr.J: I feel it occasionally though.

Oh and it's going pretty good here Toomi. I'm trying to find out where everyone is in the world that I talk too. Do you mind telling me where you are?

Dingy: We're in Lethbridge, Alberta, Canada. About 1 hr west of the Rockies. (Don't get too excited, it's about 2 days drive to Vancouver lol) We keep strange hours as Toomi does shift work. As for livin with your folks, it's great that you have a strong enough relationship to be able to do that, I know Toomi often wishes her family bonds were stronger...
                          sigpic

Comment

Off to take kids to school, be back in a little while. Not signing off though, just going quiet. See you all soon.

sigpic

Comment

Off to take kids to school, be back in a little while. Not signing off though, just going quiet. See you all soon.

SweetPea: Neelan's in the Furnace holding her breath until you get back.

Comment

For Doc's research:

PurpleToo1, Addy, and Neelan are all in California.
                                Toomi, Sun'shyne, and ONTLL's are in Canada (different provences)
                                mesa is in Arizona
                                Tayla is in Texas
                                Wendy is back east in the US, I forget where
                                Anna is in Ireland

Jeez... that's about if for me. Wish I could do better for ya
                                Thank you, so much, hope no one thinks I'm being rude, I just like to know where everyone is that I chat too. I've never been outside Australia. I want to one day. I'd like to go to Canada.

http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a3...Gcaps/06_G.jpg

SweetPea: Neelan's in the Furnace holding her breath until you get back.
                                Thanks SweetPea, I'll head there now so she can stop.

sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X