X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

outside Cammie's room...

EDSam: What ya got?
    EDaniel: Nothing.
    ECam: She didn't tell him anything we didn't already know.
    EDSam: Nothing about where Jack may have gone?
    EDaniel: Nope.
    EDSam: And you listened to every word?
    ECam: Yep. All but when he was whisperin' in her ear.
    Cammie: *opens door* We had dinner, we made out, we went to sleep. She doesn't snore. I'll be keeping her with me in the office today. Tell Sheppy and Crichton to have the Jumper standing by when I get there. Dismissed. *closes door*

Comment

Message received for Mayogolealz:
      Message reads:
      Mayo, I'm staying with the boys in Dr.J's Atlantis Lab. You can find me there.
      Don't worry Nick and I have become friends.
      Lots of love. Sheppykins.
      Message ends:
      Message recieved 21:45 AEST.

sigpic

Comment

Good morning Lounge!!!

Are we still searching for the real Addy? If so Musckles and Chafty can stay at Wendy's place as long as they are needed there!!
        GLD

Thanks to Wendy for the Thunkworthy siggy!! And Thanks to Neelan for the wonderful saying!!

My Clones!

My PhotoBucket
        Snurch if you want!

Comment

Originally posted by GottaLoveDaniel View Post
          Good morning Lounge!!!

Are we still searching for the real Addy? If so Musckles and Chafty can stay at Wendy's place as long as they are needed there!!

Good morning, GLD. Yes, we still don't have our Addy back. And now Pops has gone off somewhere.
          Your boys can resume searching once they get the fuel line on their Jumper fixed.

Comment

Comment

So, Alpha Boy, you want me to keep EAddy confined to the furnace again today?

No. She's stayin' with me. Take CMuse and your wife with you to the furnace and keep an eye on things.

Dude, you're stickin' to her like glue.

Cammie: Just do as you're told.
              EAddy: I don't think he likes me very much.
              Cammie: Don't worry about him. *kisses*

Comment

morning lounge
                sigpic
                Many thanks to geekywraith for the wonderful sig

Comment

Good morning, MC.

EAddy: Good morning. *waves*

Comment

Fruitie: Sleeping over with you, gorgeous, was a wonderful idea.

Vala: Yeah...the two of us in the same bed with no man between us.
                    A sleepover where we actually slept for a change.

Comment

Comment

You settled back there, Crichton?

More or less.

Sheppy: Cammie, we're ready to go.
                        Cammie: Copy that. *sends coordinates* Tell no one where you're going and report back only to me.
                        Sheppy: *checks screen* Copy that. Sheppard out.

Cammie: *whispers in ear* I gave them the coordinates you told me.
                        EAddy: *giggles* That tickles.

Comment

Fruitie: I've been thinking that perhaps I should pursue a career.

Vala: You mean work for a living rather than living off your Jack's credit card?
                          Why would you want to do that?

Comment

Fruitie: I've been reading through a lot of those fashion magazines. I find them fascinating.

Vala: Don't tell me. Let me guess. You want to become a fashion model.

Fruitie: No...a photographer. That way I get to ogle men all day long and get paid for doing it.
                            Vala: That does sound interesting.

Comment

Musckles: Are you sure you have the thing fixed right?
                              Chafty: Of course I do!
                              Musckles: Okay, I'll report to Cammie that the Puddle Jumper is up and running again! *sends message to Cammie*
                              GLD

Thanks to Wendy for the Thunkworthy siggy!! And Thanks to Neelan for the wonderful saying!!

My Clones!

My PhotoBucket
                              Snurch if you want!

Comment

Vala: I have an idea, Fruitie. Why don't you go take some photos and let me see them.
                                You'll need to build up a portfolio of your work at some point.

Fruitie: That's a positively inspired idea. I shall get to it straight away...once I've finished with my waffles.

Comment

Working...
                                X