No announcement yet.

Admiral's Multi-Thunker Lounge

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'll send JJ-Kevin to you in the morning, Wendy. He's purring too cute just now to send away.

Comment

Just checked my local listings for G4 and ComicCon. They are airing "ComicCon Day 1" from 4:00pm to 5:30pm PT tomorrow. That doesn't sound live to me, more like a recap? Either that or we're getting the last panel(s) of the day. I will attempt to record whatever they give us.

Comment

Originally posted by Admiral Q O View Post
        I'll send JJ-Kevin to you in the morning, Wendy. He's purring too cute just now to send away.
        Sweet!! I wasn't expecting him that soon anyways
        sigpic
        Sig made by me

Comment

Originally posted by DJgirl View Post
          Sweet!! I wasn't expecting him that soon anyways
          Yes, well, he's not sick or injured, he just wanted to be rubbed. The sweet thing.

Comment

Originally posted by Admiral Q O View Post
            Yes, well, he's not sick or injured, he just wanted to be rubbed. The sweet thing.
            Awwww....he is such a cutie!!!
            sigpic
            Sig made by me

Comment

Ready for bed, Addy.

On my way, Jack. Good night, everyone!

Comment

have a good nite addy
                sigpic

Comment

Evening, lounge. I think I'm going to my very first con at around Labour Day. Dragon Con in Atlanta. It's a good excuse for me to go on holiday to another state, right? It does look like a lot of fun. (So much stuff to see).
                  sigpic
                  Save a Man-of-War, ride a Commodore.

Comment

Originally posted by Morgania View Post
                    Evening, lounge. I think I'm going to my very first con at around Labour Day. Dragon Con in Atlanta. It's a good excuse for me to go on holiday to another state, right? It does look like a lot of fun. (So much stuff to see).
                    have fun
                    sigpic

Comment

Good night Lounge
                      sigpic

Comment

Ladies and Clones of the Lounge, I have several questions for those knowledgeable about Hockey.

How many people on a team?
                        Hom many periods of play? and How long are they?
                        Why yes this is for an Under the Mistletoe fic only it is a part of a crack round robin crossover with Buffy the Vampire Slayer

sigpic
                        thanks Stef
                        Spoiler:

Thanks Wendy

Comment

morning lounge!

Coffee:...morning Hastie....boy you look sleepy...need some coffee?
                          Yes please...I still need to wake up and its already 9.15 am!

Bouncy Butt:...so what are your plans for today?
                          You're not gonna like it ....we're going to clean the house today

Coffee:..I think we need to go to Jules or to Addy today...
                          BB:...sounds like a plan to me...
                          sigpic

Comment

ooh you are a great help boys! as usual...

Sweetums:...hey Hastie I will help you....some c4, ande everything is gone...no problem...
                            Thanks Sweetie...but thats not what I had in mind...
                            sigpic

Comment

boys I really could use some help here...
                              I'm sooo tired and the house is a mess...
                              please pick up your dirty clothes and put them in the washing machine...

MM:..what ever you say Hastie....
                              Nooo not the clothes you're wearing...just the...uuh....well never mind
                              sigpic

Comment

Good morning Lounge!!

Originally posted by MaeveBran View Post
                                Ladies and Clones of the Lounge, I have several questions for those knowledgeable about Hockey.

How many people on a team?
                                Hom many periods of play? and How long are they?
                                Why yes this is for an Under the Mistletoe fic only it is a part of a crack round robin crossover with Buffy the Vampire Slayer

http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k1...hanks/utm2.jpg

Answering Maeve's question.

Spoiler:
                                Wendy will probably be able to answer this more in depth if you need it, but I'll give you the basics of the game.

I'm not sure if the number of members on the whole team, but only 6 players per side are allowed on the ice at one time (5 players and one goalie).

They play 3 periods in the game each 20 minutes long with a 20 minute intermission between them.

PM me if there's anything else, I'll try to answer your questions.

Musckles: I didn't know you knew about hockey.
                                Of course I do silly. I used to watch it all the time. Well untill most of my favorite players got traded away from the Redwings. Now I still watch it, just not as religiously as I used too.
                                GLD

Thanks to Wendy for the Thunkworthy siggy!! And Thanks to Neelan for the wonderful saying!!

My Clones!

My PhotoBucket
                                Snurch if you want!

Comment

Working...
                                X