Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Admiral's Multi-Thunker Lounge

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Originally posted by Admiral Q O View Post


    Landry: Thanks. Who's this one?
    Cammie: Mayo...the Irish lass.
    Landry: Ah, the honors degree hussy.
    Cammie: Yep. We're very proud of her, sir.
    aw shucks
    *blushes*
    sigpic

    Comment


      Originally posted by Admiral Q O View Post
      Ah...thanks, but I'll wait.

      http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a87...eadAQOcap1.jpg
      Good morning, Sugarbabe. Good morning, lounge.
      Mornin' Honeybuns *little soft kiss*

      Comment


        Originally posted by mayogaelz View Post
        aw shucks
        *blushes*

        Landry: She's rather cute when she blushes.
        Cammie: Yep...and she gives a mean shoulder rub.
        Landry: She does? And how does she feel about older men?

        Comment


          Originally posted by cajnjirl View Post
          Mornin' Honeybuns *little soft kiss*
          Cammie: *kisses back while Landry stares at mayo*

          Comment


            Originally posted by Admiral Q O View Post


            Landry: She's rather cute when she blushes.
            Cammie: Yep...and she gives a mean shoulder rub.
            Landry: She does? And how does she feel about older men?
            would you like a shoulder rub gen.?
            i know that life at the sgc can be stressful at times
            sigpic

            Comment


              Originally posted by mayogaelz View Post
              would you like a shoulder rub gen.?
              i know that life at the sgc can be stressful at times

              Landry: I'll be with mayo getting my rubdown. Tell Walter to hold my calls until further notice.
              Cammie: Yes, sir.

              Comment


                Originally posted by Admiral Q O View Post


                Landry: I'll be with mayo getting my rubdown. Tell Walter to hold my calls until further notice.
                Cammie: Yes, sir.
                lead the way general
                sigpic

                Comment


                  Originally posted by Admiral Q O View Post

                  Landry: I'll be with mayo getting my rubdown. Tell Walter to hold my calls until further notice.
                  Cammie: Yes, sir.
                  *distracts Walter to get him in trouble*

                  Comment


                    Originally posted by cajnjirl View Post
                    *distracts Walter to get him in trouble*

                    ECam: Oh, crap. I'd better stand guard so Janet doesn't shoot her.

                    Comment


                      mornin everyone
                      sigpic

                      Comment


                        Originally posted by CKO View Post
                        mornin everyone

                        ECam: Good morning. Can you keep an eye out for Janet? I have to go to Starbucks with Addy. Thanks!

                        Comment


                          Originally posted by MaeveBran View Post
                          Mostly. Ther are those lessons he keeps giving Spacey.
                          http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k1...ks/Gunny10.jpg
                          You're complaining about that?
                          Not really.



                          *Hugsback*
                          Sorry that all my clones seem to be corrupting everyone elses They are all so cute, aren't they??? LOL

                          Good Morning Lounge!!

                          Not sure how much time I have. A whole bunch of people had a 6:30 tee time today. It is 8:22 here now so they could be back soon. Darling went with them because my uncle owns a computer company and I think he wants his help with something*shrugs shoulders*

                          So if I am suddenly gone that means everyone came back!
                          sigpic
                          Sig made by me

                          Comment


                            Good morning, all.

                            @Addy: Malek's apron is navy blue. Thats my favourite colour.


                            Congrats on your new dragon, mayo. What are you going to name her?

                            MorSCC: Ba'al, you owe me 20 bucks.
                            MorLBC: Um, no I don't, Camulus.
                            MorSCC: Yes, you do. I was right about the gender of mayo's hatchling.
                            sigpic
                            Save a Man-of-War, ride a Commodore.

                            Comment


                              since not all venture into the pond...

                              Originally posted by Sue_Jackson View Post
                              Yay! Michael's got a new blog!

                              Michael's Blog on TVGuide.com

                              Comment


                                Originally posted by DJgirl View Post
                                Sorry that all my clones seem to be corrupting everyone elses They are all so cute, aren't they??? LOL

                                Good Morning Lounge!!

                                Not sure how much time I have. A whole bunch of people had a 6:30 tee time today. It is 8:22 here now so they could be back soon. Darling went with them because my uncle owns a computer company and I think he wants his help with something*shrugs shoulders*

                                So if I am suddenly gone that means everyone came back!
                                Gen. Hottie isn't corrupting anyone, neither are Mer or his Sam. My clones are far too busy teaching them naughty tricks.

                                Huggles!

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X