Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by GottaLoveDaniel View Post
    http://i97.photobucket.com/albums/l2...ckoning-34.jpg
    What's going on in here? I heard Addy calling for Musckles. Unfortuntaly Darling locked him up in the Lair. Did you need something?

*GLD still having giggling fits* I think we need another shot over here!
    GH: Isn't it warm to have those robes on?
    Addy: Take them off! *pulls StudMuffin down to share tequila breath*
    AQOMasterJack: Ready for a second shot over here. Psst...CakeBoy...where'd you fine near beer that looks like tequila?

Comment

Now that you mention it, yes it is hot in here with these on. *takes off robes*

Thanks for comming Arrom. Now hand me that lime and the salt. I need to get ready for the next shot!
      GLD

Thanks to Wendy for the Thunkworthy siggy!! And Thanks to Neelan for the wonderful saying!!

My Clones!

My PhotoBucket
      Snurch if you want!

Comment

Originally posted by Admiral Q O View Post
        GH: Isn't it warm to have those robes on?
        Addy: Take them off! *pulls StudMuffin down to share tequila breath*
        AQOMasterJack: Ready for a second shot over here. Psst...CakeBoy...where'd you fine near beer that looks like tequila?

Cupcake: Ahhhh, I am not going to reveal my source. I hope that it works for you.
        sigpic
        Sig made by me

Comment

http://i97.photobucket.com/albums/l2...n/Fallen-3.jpg
          Now that you mention it, yes it is hot in here with these on. *takes off robes*

http://i97.photobucket.com/albums/l2...niel/24/78.jpg
          Thanks for comming Arrom. Now hand me that lime and the salt. I need to get ready for the next shot!
          Addy: *waves Arrom over, uses for pillow*

AQOMasterJack: GLD...I never imagined we could fit so much in your navel. It's nearly as deep as Daniel's.

Comment

Originally posted by Admiral Q O View Post
            Addy: *waves Arrom over, uses for pillow*

AQOMasterJack: GLD...I never imagined we could fit so much in your navel. It's nearly as deep as Daniel's.
            Less talking...more action! *Pulls Master Jack into a long kiss* Why doesn't your lips taste like tequila? Oh well....*continues kissing*

Here addy, you can lay your head on my lap.
            GLD

Thanks to Wendy for the Thunkworthy siggy!! And Thanks to Neelan for the wonderful saying!!

My Clones!

My PhotoBucket
            Snurch if you want!

Comment

Addy: *pulls Stud Muffin's hair, pours more tequila* Faster with the licks.

Comment

*slurp*
                GLD

My Clones!

My PhotoBucket
                Snurch if you want!

Comment

Originally posted by cajnjirl View Post
                  MINE! *beams CajnCam to body shot contest*

Comment

I think we may need reinforcements here! After all those shots, I'm starting to feel the effects! *beams Chafty out of the lair*
                    GLD

My Clones!

My PhotoBucket
                    Snurch if you want!

Comment

I'm here! Where do you need me? *looks down* Dang it StudMuffin, did you have to use that beaming technology? Addy usually likes to undress me herself!
                      GLD

My Clones!

My PhotoBucket
                      Snurch if you want!

Comment

I think we may need reinforcements here! After all those shots, I'm starting to feel the effects! *beams Chafty out of the lair*
                        GH: Whimp!

Let CajnCam take over. I'm game for more.

Addy: Yeah! *grabs CajnCam by the **** and pulls down for a kiss*

Comment

*pushes CajnCam out of the way* I said that I was just starting to feel the effects. It takes more then that to knock me out of this contest!! *leans over and procedes to slurp*

Uh Master Jack, it's dripping down my side. You might want to hurry up and get that!
                          GLD

My Clones!

My PhotoBucket
                          Snurch if you want!

Comment

http://i97.photobucket.com/albums/l2...niel/24/60.jpg
                            *pushes CajnCam out of the way* I said that I was just starting to feel the effects. It takes more then that to knock me out of this contest!! *leans over and procedes to slurp*

Uh Master Jack, it's dripping down my side. You might want to hurry up and get that!
                            AQOMasterJack: Yes, my dear. *slurp* CajnCam, get back on your side of the room and leave my hams alone before I smack you.
                            CajnCam: But Addy dared me to.

Comment

*giggles...poors a little more* Now there's a little over here for you to get!

That's better, now where were we?
                              GLD

My Clones!

My PhotoBucket
                              Snurch if you want!

Comment

*giggles...poors a little more* Now there's a little over here for you to get!

That's better, now where were we?
                                Addy: *adjusts Arrom, makes room for CajnCam, pulls down and lays head across double lap*

AQOMasterJack: Let's see...I'm up to the sixth shot now. *pours* Hand's still steady.

Comment

Working...
                                X