Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Admiral's Multi-Thunker Lounge

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Originally posted by DJgirl View Post
    Kev: Wendy said the same thing about Voldemort. You ladies just act all nice. You two are really pure evil aren't you?
    Wendy: I never said I was purely good
    oooops
    busted!

    hey with clones like you darling and evilsga did you really expect us to be whiter than white?
    and come on over and ill show you just how evil i can be
    sigpic

    Comment


      Originally posted by mayogaelz View Post
      oooops
      busted!

      hey with clones like you darling and evilsga did you really expect us to be whiter than white?
      and come on over and ill show you just how evil i can be

      Kev: Would Scruffy approve of that?
      sigpic
      Sig made by me

      Comment


        Originally posted by DJgirl View Post
        Kev: Would Scruffy approve of that?
        *anna looks at scruffy*

        scruffy: hmmmmm?
        oh... *ponders*
        i guess not.....
        as long as its not an overly regular occurrence.
        sigpic

        Comment


          Originally posted by mayogaelz View Post
          *anna looks at scruffy*
          http://i147.photobucket.com/albums/r...e/home0212.jpg
          scruffy: hmmmmm?
          oh... *ponders*
          i guess not.....
          as long as its not an overly regular occurrence.

          Kev: Give me a few and I will beam over.
          sigpic
          Sig made by me

          Comment


            Originally posted by DJgirl View Post
            Kev: Give me a few and I will beam over.
            sweet!
            sigpic

            Comment


              Well the NClones have been beamed to GLD's and Kev is on his way to Anna's so I guess my work here for today is done.

              Have a good night everybody. Catch you on the flip side!
              sigpic
              Sig made by me

              Comment


                Originally posted by DJgirl View Post
                Well the NClones have been beamed to GLD's and Kev is on his way to Anna's so I guess my work here for today is done.

                Have a good night everybody. Catch you on the flip side!
                woohoo
                *pounces Kev*

                *kisses scruffy*
                id best send you back my love.
                *scruffy beams out*

                *turns to kev*
                now........ where were we...


                night lounge
                see yall tomorrow
                sigpic

                Comment


                  @ Wendy

                  Do you have any clones left with you?

                  Comment


                    Leaving again...night, all!

                    Comment



                      Kit and Kat: So this is the Lounge Mitchie keeps talking about.
                      sigpic

                      Comment


                        Originally posted by Admiral Q O View Post
                        @ Wendy

                        Do you have any clones left with you?
                        I ask myself that every night before bed but tonight the only ones gone are my evil ones. Just Darling and Kev are out and about. Scruffy returned home when Kev went to Anna's. All the rest are present and accounted for
                        sigpic
                        Sig made by me

                        Comment


                          Originally posted by firefly827347 View Post
                          I went to see Pirates 3 today too. I enjoyed it, let me know what Scruffy thinks!
                          Originally posted by MaeveBran View Post
                          I'm glad to find someone else who thought POTC3 was a good film.
                          Just popping in to say HI, and I saw Pirates today, too!
                          LOVED it! Didn't end the way I wanted, but I liked the epilogue after the credits. Helped me feel a bit better.

                          Say G'night, boys....




                          Cam: You say good night, Jackson... I'm hitting the shower.
                          Daniel: Good night, Lounge!



                          John: Night, ladies... and aliens



                          Sam: Good night, everyone.

                          Comment



                            morning hon

                            Gay-ish: morning jules
                            had a good night sleep?

                            Gay-ish: splended how about you ?
                            it was allright

                            Comment


                              Gay-ish! I missed you, honey!
                              Here, you watch Sailor Moon with Walter while I warm up the oil.

                              Comment


                                Originally posted by Neelan_Liquor View Post
                                [B][COLOR="Navy"]Just popping in to say HI, and I saw Pirates today, too!
                                LOVED it! Didn't end the way I wanted, but I liked the epilogue after the credits. Helped me feel a bit better.
                                after the credits?
                                see, I missed that. I was with my SIL and she
                                is preggers and had to pee.
                                tell me what happened?
                                *tries to make puppy-dog eyes, fails miserably, makes Crichton do it instead*



                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X