Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Admiral's Multi-Thunker Lounge

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Originally posted by Admiral Q O View Post
    AQOMasterJack: Cake and party on the 29th!
    I love parties!!! I can't wait
    sigpic
    Sig made by me

    Comment


      Party? Ooh, must remember that!
      Uh oh. I have an exam on the 29th...ah well. The party will cheer me up!

      Comment


        I will be swamped on the 29th, but the lounge will be party central for the two birthday babes. Someone let hastie know? I need to get off the computer now.


        It is time for the upper curvature inspection. Later, my sweet ones.

        Comment


          Bye Addy
          I'm off to bed, night guys!

          Comment


            I'll let hastie know.=)


            I've got to go too so talk to you all later.
            sigpic
            thanks Stef
            Spoiler:


            Thanks Wendy

            Comment


              Have a good night everyone. It looks like it is just you and me now Anna.



              Sam: Is that really a good idea to leave you two alone?
              Wendy: I don't know but they all just did
              Last edited by DJgirl; 28 May 2007, 05:21 PM.
              sigpic
              Sig made by me

              Comment


                Originally posted by DJgirl View Post
                Have a good night everyone. It looks like it is just you and me now Anna.



                Sam: Is that really a good idea to leave you two alone?
                Wendy: I don't know but they all just did

                *insert evil laugh here*
                sigpic

                Comment


                  Hey y'all.
                  I ran away from home today and I saw Pirates3 as well.
                  It was funny and I liked it, but I can tell how some folks
                  might not have liked it so much. My SIL, for one.
                  But I was happy just to eat my candied almonds in peace
                  and not have spit in my coke.

                  *cuddles up with LDanny*

                  Comment



                    Kev: Wendy that tickles.
                    It's supposed to!
                    sigpic
                    Sig made by me

                    Comment


                      hello kev!
                      sigpic

                      Comment


                        Originally posted by mayogaelz View Post
                        hello kev!

                        Kev: Hello there Beautiful! How are you?
                        sigpic
                        Sig made by me

                        Comment


                          Originally posted by DJgirl View Post
                          Kev: Hello there Beautiful! How are you?
                          im good gorgeous.
                          how are you?
                          sigpic

                          Comment


                            Originally posted by mayogaelz View Post
                            im good gorgeous.
                            how are you?

                            Kev: I am doing alright. Finally reading these Harry Potter books. I don't know what is so big about Harry anyways. I find "He who shall not be named" fascinating.
                            sigpic
                            Sig made by me

                            Comment


                              Originally posted by DJgirl View Post
                              Kev: I am doing alright. Finally reading these Harry Potter books. I don't know what is so big about Harry anyways. I find "He who shall not be named" fascinating.
                              why doesnt that surprise me?
                              lol
                              i do to to be honest.
                              though dumbledore is hi-larious
                              sigpic

                              Comment


                                Originally posted by mayogaelz View Post
                                why doesnt that surprise me?
                                lol
                                i do to to be honest.
                                though dumbledore is hi-larious

                                Kev: Wendy said the same thing about Voldemort. You ladies just act all nice. You two are really pure evil aren't you?
                                Wendy: I never said I was purely good
                                sigpic
                                Sig made by me

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X