Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Admiral's Multi-Thunker Lounge

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Quick note:

    I'm working from home today and there is a storm coming in, so if my wireless drops...again...that's what happened.


    AQOEDC: So, while cajn has Jack occupied, I'm thinking...
    AQOEDSam: Oh, yes, I'll get right on it.

    Comment


      Hi, cat!


      Lovely to see you, my dear.

      Comment


        Originally posted by hastiekido View Post

        *goes cavewoman with the ruffling*

        Comment



          Coffee:...oooh great now Addy's also staring at my bum....
          Ooh come on hon, she hasn't pinched you yet, so stop whining....
          sigpic



          Comment


            Originally posted by Admiral Q O View Post
            Quick note:

            I'm working from home today and there is a storm coming in, so if my wireless drops...again...that's what happened.

            http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a87...rAQOcap35a.jpg
            AQOEDC: So, while cajn has Jack occupied, I'm thinking...
            AQOEDSam: Oh, yes, I'll get right on it.
            Jack's got me all 'energized' today.
            feel like jumpin on every man I see. lol

            Comment


              Intentional repost...

              Originally posted by hastiekido View Post

              Coffee:...oooh great now Addy's also staring at my bum....
              Ooh come on hon, she hasn't pinched you yet, so stop whining....
              *gently caresses*

              Comment


                Originally posted by cajnjirl View Post
                Jack's got me all 'energized' today.
                feel like jumpin on every man I see. lol

                Thank you, Jack. Care for a drive cross country, cajn?

                Comment


                  Hello Lounge
                  sigpic

                  Comment


                    Originally posted by Iffy View Post
                    Hello Lounge
                    Hey!

                    Would you like to rub the pup's belly so I can finish my breakfast?

                    Comment


                      Originally posted by Admiral Q O View Post
                      http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a87...nsAQOcap97.jpg
                      Thank you, Jack. Care for a drive cross country, cajn?
                      YES!
                      i worse than a dog for wanting to go for a ride.

                      if you're home, Admiral, what did you do with yer hubs? lol
                      or does he think you're just working?

                      Comment


                        Originally posted by Admiral Q O View Post
                        Hey!

                        Would you like to rub the pup's belly so I can finish my breakfast?
                        I volunteer to rub Cam's belly if he's pesterin you.

                        Comment


                          Originally posted by cajnjirl View Post
                          YES!
                          i worse than a dog for wanting to go for a ride.

                          if you're home, Admiral, what did you do with yer hubs? lol
                          or does he think you're just working?
                          He had to go into the office today and with the storm, I stayed home so that the old man doesn't have to be out in the nasty weather.


                          Like a dog? Okay. Hop in the back and lick at my ears then.

                          Comment


                            Originally posted by cajnjirl View Post
                            I volunteer to rub Cam's belly if he's pesterin you.
                            AQOCC: *pesters Addy, drops bathrobe to the floor* Ready, Sugarbabe!

                            Comment


                              Originally posted by Admiral Q O View Post
                              He had to go into the office today and with the storm, I stayed home so that the old man doesn't have to be out in the nasty weather.
                              Gotcha!

                              http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a87...nsAQOcap96.jpg
                              Like a dog? Okay. Hop in the back and lick at my ears then.
                              Originally posted by Admiral Q O View Post
                              AQOCC: *pesters Addy, drops bathrobe to the floor* Ready, Sugarbabe!

                              *cajn drags Honeybuns into the back seat so she can do both*

                              Comment


                                Good Morning Lounge!!
                                sigpic
                                Sig made by me

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X