Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Admiral's Multi-Thunker Lounge

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    g'nite lounge this one is off to bed... so erm... well.. okay... 'morning to ya across the pond... the rest of ya.. nitey nitey
    sigpic

    Comment


      Originally posted by Morgania View Post
      Evening, lounge.

      The clones are making me order more books online. It's Ancient Greece week (we blame the movie 300).

      http://i94.photobucket.com/albums/l8.../5x17_0042.jpg
      Camulus and I were wondering why we'd never seen King Xerxes at any of the summits. He'd fit in well.
      lol
      sigpic

      Comment



        sunday morning after a whole day of Not Thunking, I find these!!
        Thanks Addy! this sure is a good way to start my day
        sigpic



        Comment


          goodnight CKO and goodmorning lounge!


          Walter:..goodmorning lounge....
          Hastie is in a reasonble good mood today,
          but she didn' t sleep well, so I would be carefull anyway...

          oooh...uuuh Hi Hastie...uuuh....can I get you coffee?
          sigpic



          Comment


            Originally posted by Iffy View Post
            I could send you the 40 or so wild turkeys in the yard, they will make the dogs seem like nothing
            Originally posted by Admiral Q O View Post
            ACK!

            No turkeys. I would rather have rabbits. Honest...been there done that with the turkeys at a friends farm once. The wind blew, they got out, *shudders at the memory*






            cajn?
            You gonna be alright?

            Comment


              gee ! been to long again since I been here , busy .. out a lot and blabla

              hon whatcha doing?
              Gay-ish: ooh .. writting some stuff down ..
              you ain't angry ?
              Gay-ish: no no .. I will have my fanclub moment tomorow
              true...

              Gay-ish: so monday I'm here for my apperance for the fanclub

              Comment


                Originally posted by Dr,jackson View Post
                gee ! been to long again since I been here , busy .. out a lot and blabla
                hon whatcha doing?
                Gay-ish: ooh .. writting some stuff down ..
                you ain't angry ?
                Gay-ish: no no .. I will have my fanclub moment tomorow
                true...

                Gay-ish: so monday I'm here for my apperance for the fanclub
                hiiiiiiiii
                *waves*

                afternoon lounge!!!!
                sigpic

                Comment


                  Originally posted by Morgania View Post
                  Evening, lounge.

                  The clones are making me order more books online. It's Ancient Greece week (we blame the movie 300).

                  http://i94.photobucket.com/albums/l8.../5x17_0042.jpg
                  Camulus and I were wondering why we'd never seen King Xerxes at any of the summits. He'd fit in well.
                  I completely understand that. My Methos clone made me order a whole bunch of ancient history books and from time to time he still does.

                  Sshh...don't tell that the muses use them for reference books.

                  Comment


                    Originally posted by cajnjirl View Post





                    cajn?
                    You gonna be alright?
                    Do you want some turkeys?

                    morning lounge - just starting to be coherent
                    sigpic

                    Comment


                      Intentional repost...

                      Originally posted by cajnjirl View Post





                      cajn?
                      You gonna be alright?
                      No, Johnny, she won't. You should come over here before she reaches for sharp metal objects.

                      *kisses JJECC and sends him back to JJ*

                      Comment


                        mornin' lounge... or afternoon to those across the pond
                        sigpic

                        Comment


                          Originally posted by CKO View Post
                          mornin' lounge... or afternoon to those across the pond
                          Hey, CKO!

                          Palm Sunday already. How did that happen?

                          Comment


                            Gone again...hope to see you all in the morning.

                            *heads off to fluff Gay-ish*

                            Comment


                              dunno... and next sunday is Easter.. course if i didnt have to work this afternoon i'd be goin to church (i go w/ my firned and her fam).. im not gonna wannna chnaged my calender at the end of the mo... cuz april has cam... *drools*
                              sigpic

                              Comment


                                Originally posted by CKO View Post
                                dunno... and next sunday is Easter.. course if i didnt have to work this afternoon i'd be goin to church (i go w/ my firned and her fam).. im not gonna wannna chnaged my calender at the end of the mo... cuz april has cam... *drools*
                                i know........
                                but march was good too.....
                                sigpic

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X