X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hitchhikers guide to the Galaxy

Comment

By the way, while the mines were heavily souped up in preparation for Daleks, it's unlikely that, while the metallic suits were heavily damaged, the creatures were destroyed completely. I recommend getting down to the basement level and salvaging anything worth salvaging from the damaged Dalek suits to make some better anti-Dalek defenses.

And take some defense against the creatures themselves.
      [center]springhole.net - stuff for writers, roleplayers, and such creative people.

Comment

I like the daleks sometimes

Comment

looks like an octopus.
          Their white flags are no match to our guns!!

Comment

Originally posted by 2ndgenerationalteran
            looks like an octopus.
            You're making me hungry...
            [center]springhole.net - stuff for writers, roleplayers, and such creative people.

Comment

ewwwww

Comment

Originally posted by Puddle_Jumper_One
                ewwwww
                agreed

Comment

I have to go to bed in 20 minutes stupid parents

Comment

What, haven't any of you eaten octopus before?

Comment

yes not very pleasant...well night all my naplonleonic sister syas so....boy Am I gonna kill her

Comment

yes, but ive also caught them. and they are slimy and sucked onto my arm

Comment

Da**. Missed the Daleks. I was hoping on chatting with him, you know - Dalek Ray to Antiproton ray, yeah?

Anyway, does anybody have any use for a supership capable of eating suns for a snack? 'Cause it chased me here, and I did everything I could to avoid it - heck, I sent it into a star for Christ's sake! And you know what it did!? It came out the other fracking side!

*sigh* If only I had my interphased-graviton bomb...send it off to another fracking dimension...
                          "Those who listen the most experience the least."

Comment

Originally posted by Unorthodox
                            Anyway, does anybody have any use for a supership capable of eating suns for a snack? 'Cause it chased me here, and I did everything I could to avoid it - heck, I sent it into a star for Christ's sake! And you know what it did!? It came out the other fracking side!
                            I love really cool ships, but this one doesn't exactly sound easy to acquire...

Comment

Oh... i think i'm gonna build the next generation hyperspace ducky here.

Comment

Great!

But what exactly does one do with a hyperspace ducky?

: I don't know, but I'm currently far more interested in finishing our ice-machine before the temperatures hit the one hundred mark.

: Yes... of course.

Comment

Working...
                                X