This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thread for Disney Fans

This is a thread for Disney fans to talk about anything Disney, whether it be your favorite show, movie, or even favorite Disneyland ride!

Some of my favorite Disney movies are "Aladdin," "Mulan," and "Hercules."

I love Disneyland! My favorite rides are "Space Mountain," "Thunder Mountain Railroad," and "Indiana Jones!" (the last one is my absolute favorite!)

So discuss your Disney favorites!
    Say No To Kirking: Join STAKS

I like the lion,the witch and the wardrobe and pirates of the caribbean (recently watched both)

Comment

Originally posted by principia
      I like the lion,the witch and the wardrobe and pirates of the caribbean (recently watched both)
      I just watched "The Lion, the Witch, and the Wardrobe" on Sunday actually. Great movie! I like "Pirates of the Caribbean" as well. Are you excited for the sequel?

Comment

Originally posted by atlantisrocks
        I just watched "The Lion, the Witch, and the Wardrobe" on Sunday actually. Great movie! I like "Pirates of the Caribbean" as well. Are you excited for the sequel?
        yes, the sequel appears to be as cool as the first one!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by principia
          yes, the sequel appears to be as cool as the first one!!!!!!!
          Yep!

They are also working on a new Narnia movie! So I'm excited for that too!

Comment

Yep!

They are also working on a new Narnia movie! So I'm excited for that too!
            Ooo!!! A new Narnia movie! Do you know which book it'll be?

I went on my senior trip to Disney World last month. Loved Mt. Everest and Rockin' Roller Coaster, and Tower of Terror, and Thunder Mountain, and that dinosaur ride, and It's a Small World...ok, I loved it all!
            gatehorse

lj here if you're interested.

Comment

Heee!!! I love Disney! I'm going down to Disney World on May 17th to work at the parks for 8 months! It's a college program/internship and it's totally cool

Comment

Woo! A Disney thread!

I'm a Disney FREAK. No, seriously. Freak.

"Aladdin" is definitely my favorite Disney movie, but "Lilo and Stitch" is a close one, as is "The Rescuers Down Under."

I'm a former Walt Disney World College Program Cast Member - worked in Merchandise and then Entertainment. Now, I'm a Disneyland passholder, going about once or twice a month. Fantasmic and Remember... Dreams Come True are the highlights for me - both embodying the sheer magic and ower of Disney. But for picking a favorite ride, it's a tossup between Space Mountain, Indiana Jones, and California Screamin (so long as I get a train with working music.... grrr...).

Originally posted by Erised
                Heee!!! I love Disney! I'm going down to Disney World on May 17th to work at the parks for 8 months! It's a college program/internship and it's totally cool
                *jealousjealousjealous* I wanna go do another College Program!
                "Sometimes we reach what's realest by making believe..."
                My LiveJournal - My Photography - My Art

Comment

I knew it wouldn't be long till you showed up in this thread, Erised. Have fun in Disney!! Do you know what you'll be doing there?
                  gatehorse

Comment

Originally posted by Erised
                    No way! I've always kind of wanted to work at a Disney park for a summer or something! I hope you have lots of fun! So what major are you studying in school to be able to do that?

Comment

No way! I've always kind of wanted to work at a Disney park for a summer or something! I hope you have lots of fun! So what major are you studying in school to be able to do that?
                      Here's the website... http://www.wdwcollegeprogram.com/sap...wcp/index.html
                      I don't think your major matters. I'd consider it, but I want to go to vet school eventually, and I don't want to put off a year of school and graduate even later.
                      gatehorse

Comment

Originally posted by gatehorse
                        I don't think your major matters.
                        Nope, it doesn't. Both Erised and I are bio majors.
                        "Sometimes we reach what's realest by making believe..."
                        My LiveJournal - My Photography - My Art

Comment

Ooo!!! A new Narnia movie! Do you know which book it'll be?
                          "Prince Caspian" Here's an article:
                          Caspian F/X, Creatures Previewed

Dean Wright, the Oscar-nominated visual-effects supervisor for The Chronicles of Narnia: The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe, told SCI FI Wire that he and his colleagues are already looking ahead to the sequel, Prince Caspian, but with the same guiding principle. "Realism," Wright said in an interview at a brunch to celebrate Narnia's F/X Oscar nominations. "Make the characters look real. Make them feel real. Make their acting [real]. ... Make the moments memorable, and create a heck of a movie."
                          You can find the rest of the article here: http://www.scifi.com/sfw/news/sfw_news_20060220.html

I went on my senior trip to Disney World last month. Loved Mt. Everest and Rockin' Roller Coaster, and Tower of Terror, and Thunder Mountain, and that dinosaur ride, and It's a Small World...ok, I loved it all!
                          I've never been to Disney World before, but I hope to someday! I'm glad you loved everything.

Comment

Originally posted by xfkirsten
                            Nope, it doesn't. Both Erised and I are bio majors.
                            I think we should be officially declared twins!
                            I'm gonna be the evil one!

gatehorse, I will be doing operations! Not sure which part of it though.. Kirsten would know more about it *pokes K and comes back to studying*

Comment

Originally posted by xfkirsten
                              Woo! A Disney thread!

I'm a Disney FREAK. No, seriously. Freak.

"Aladdin" is definitely my favorite Disney movie, but "Lilo and Stitch" is a close one, as is "The Rescuers Down Under."

I'm a former Walt Disney World College Program Cast Member - worked in Merchandise and then Entertainment. Now, I'm a Disneyland passholder, going about once or twice a month. Fantasmic and Remember... Dreams Come True are the highlights for me - both embodying the sheer magic and ower of Disney. But for picking a favorite ride, it's a tossup between Space Mountain, Indiana Jones, and California Screamin (so long as I get a train with working music.... grrr...).

*jealousjealousjealous* I wanna go do another College Program!
                              That's so awesome that you got to work at Disneyland too! When I went to Disneyland last summer, The Calfornia Screamin' was shut down. (I heard two carts collided, and people were injured, but no deaths or anything).

Thanks for the link gatehorse!

Comment

Working...
                              X