X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Skydiver
    eek!!!!

it's attack of the plastic people!!!!!!!

and yes, poor beau looks like a little bow legged midget the way he's positioned.
    Michael Shanks looks kind of angry.

Sig courtesy of RepliCartertje

Comment

Originally posted by scarimor
      Every time I see that pic now I think of Landry as a short-legged dwarf.
      Dude, I thought Bridges had a sudden attack of palsy or sumpin. Grim!

Originally posted by ReganX
      Michael Shanks looks kind of angry.
      Not to mention silly. He's lookin "Here I come to save the daaaaay!".

Comment

you know, beau is even odder...he's 'behind' amanda...yet his head is bigger while he's shorter than her

oddly proportioned to say the least

just like all the black on ben blends in with shanks' shirt
        Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

I've been indoctrinating my sister into Stargate she's not a huge fan, but she's up to season 3. I told her a bit about how they're pushing Browder forward as the "new star" now that RDA is gone and she said confusedly "but it's an ensemble show." And she likes BB. So it's not just us.

Comment

Originally posted by astrogeologist

No attempts at subtlety.

Ensemble is certainly not something that this pic projects.
            If I were Teal'c I would feel a little uncomfortable about who has my six. Vala looks like she's ready to ...

How about some Mother Goose?

Here they go 'round the spinning Gate
            Here they go 'round in the ratings

One Hero stands, not two or three
            And the rest fall down

You either raise the bar with fine writing for a fine ensemble cast or
            You let the look in Cam's eyes say it all ... there's nothing there

What a shame.

Comment

Originally posted by ChopinGal
              You let the look in Cam's eyes say it all ... there's nothing there

What a shame.
              But at least he's hot. So it's all OK. You're thinking with the wrong muscle, CG... we all are, that's been the problem here since season nine.

-

Live On Stage in Toronto - August 8,9,10 2008
              ~all proceeds to benefit charity~

Comment

Originally posted by minigeek
                But at least he's hot. So it's all OK. You're thinking with the wrong muscle, CG... we all are, that's been the problem here since season nine.

-
                So they are going for the 18-25 male demographic and their lead male is HOT? This is the living vicarously thing again isnt it? Or do they just want to make sure to get ALL the males 18-25?

EDIT: Come to think of it, wrestling is just a bunch of big sweaty men in tight spandex shorts....
                Joseph Mallozzi -"In the meantime, I'm into season 5 of OZ (where the show takes an unfortunate hairpin turn into "the not so wonderful world of fantasy")"

^^^ Kinda sounds like seasons 9 and 10 of SG-1 to me. Thor, ya got Aspirin?

AGateFan has officially Gone Fishin (with Jack, Sam, Daniel, Teal'c) and is hoping Atlantis does not take that same hairpin turn.

Comment

Originally posted by AGateFan
                  EDIT: Come to think of it, wrestling is just a bunch of big sweaty men in tight spandex shorts....
                  You're catching on...

Comment

Originally posted by minigeek
                    You're catching on...
                    You may be catching on, but make sure you don't catch anything else
                    sigpic

my fanfic

Comment

So they are going for the 18-25 male demographic and their lead male is HOT? This is the living vicarously thing again isnt it? Or do they just want to make sure to get ALL the males 18-25?

In regards to that 18-24 male demographic, I got these figures from another thread.
                      http://forum.gateworld.net/showpost....0&postcount=46
                      For the first quarter of 2006, here are some stats on SciFi channel:

PRIMETIME AUDIENCE:
                      39% female
                      61% male

28% 55+
                      15% 2-24 (yeah, 2!)
                      Now can anyone tell me why they are targeting that demographic when it is less than 9% of Sciffy's audience???? It sure doesn't make sense to me!!

Also I am sure that the figure would be even less on Friday evenings.
                      -

Comment

Originally posted by RealmOfX
                        In regards to that 18-24 male demographic, I got these figures from another thread.

Now can anyone tell me why they are targeting that demographic when it is less than 9% of Sciffy's audience???? It sure doesn't make sense to me!!

Yeah, those 2 year olds will be in bed
                        sigpic

my fanfic

Comment

Originally posted by RealmOfX

I know guys mature later than girls, but by age 25 they're usually out of the totally teen mindset...

Comment

Originally posted by jckfan55
                            I know guys mature later than girls, but by age 25 they're usually out of the totally teen mindset...
                            Obviously you haven't met my step-son.
                            sigpic

Comment

Actually I'm pretty sure men over 25 regress to a 12 year old mentality and pretty much hover there for the rest of their lives

Originally posted by jckfan55
                              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Myrth
                                Actually I'm pretty sure men over 25 regress to a 12 year old mentality and pretty much hover there for the rest of their lives
                                That is so true!!! LOL!

(Mind you - I have my own 12 y.o. state which I regress to on occasion, too, depending on which "toys" are available to play with, so I guess I can't really gripe too much)

Comment

Working...
                                X