This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Tracy Jane
    Sorry. Something I don't get. Vala was a serious character in Prometheus Unbound? And at the beginning of season nine?
    Yeah sure ya betcha. Absolutely serious. Couldn't you tell?
    sigpic

Comment

Sorry. Something I don't get. Vala was a serious character in Prometheus Unbound? And at the beginning of season nine?

What now? WHAT NOW? Her character was SERIOUS? What the heck is JM smoking? And is it legal? Cause I could sure use to deny reality sometimes.

Sheesh!

Comment

Originally posted by Deejay435
        What now? WHAT NOW? Her character was SERIOUS? What the heck is JM smoking? And is it legal? Cause I could sure use to deny reality sometimes.

Sheesh!
        My understanding is at least some of the "smoking" is legal in Canada.

Suse
        sigpic
        Mourning Sanctuary.
        Thanks for the good times!

Comment

You didn't see her as serious? Really? Wow! WhHo knew? I thought it was high* drama!

/sarcasm

*an in "what was smoked?"
          *as in High School

Suse
          sigpic
          Mourning Sanctuary.
          Thanks for the good times!

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver
            if they're calling PU serious....i wanna know what they're drinking and why they're not sharing. cause the only thing i saw 'serious' in that episode was the damage done to all the characters with the farcical nature of the whole thing.
            who wrote that gem of a classic anyways?

sally
            sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver
              if they're calling PU serious....i wanna know what they're drinking and why they're not sharing. cause the only thing i saw 'serious' in that episode was the damage done to all the characters with the farcical nature of the whole thing.
              Don't get me wrong. Unlike you, I quite enjoyed the episode as a one off, but serious it wasn't.
              Yepp, it's blank down here.

Comment

Originally posted by KatG
                Yeah sure ya betcha. Absolutely serious. Couldn't you tell?
                My serious detector must be a little skewiff at the moment then.

Comment

Originally posted by Deejay435

Sheesh!
                  Yeah, I demand they share. Hell, it probably makes you see what a fabulous lead Cam Mitchell is, and that Sam Carter has had a fantastic role this season and that Daniel and Teal'c have been well used in the scripts too

Comment

Yeah, I demand they share. Hell, it probably makes you see what a fabulous lead Cam Mitchell is, and that Sam Carter has had a fantastic role this season and that Daniel and Teal'c have been well used in the scripts too
                    Nothing could be that effective.

Sig courtesy of RepliCartertje

Comment

Don't get me wrong. Unlike you, I quite enjoyed the episode as a one off, but serious it wasn't.
                      yeah, once you got past the utter stupidity and total 'unreality' of one single woman depopulating AN ENTIRE SPACE SHIP manned by the best and brightest officers in the world!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...it was kinda fun to watch vala beat the crap out of daniel and watch ms do his level best to mock john crichton

but it wasn't serious, no more so than avenger was high drama or the other guys.

it watched like some really, really bad mary sue fic put to tape and like some daniel fan's fantasy of getting the object of their adoration alone and tied up
                      Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Well, I've only seen the episode once and it was, what? A year ago? I watched it when I was in Germany and I was having a bad time, so it made me smile. I forgot about that first bit (or perhaps I didn't understand). But it was a little light relief, and it was welcomed at the time *shrug*

Comment

Originally posted by suse
                          My understanding is at least some of the "smoking" is legal in Canada.

Suse
                          It's only legal for medicinal purposes and you need a perscription wonders what he was suffering from to need his medicine
                          (and no, don't smoke the hemp t-shirts, it won't work)
                          sigpic

my fanfic

Comment

Originally posted by suse
                            But mom got me first on PA Dutch food - except scrapple
                            PA Dutch!!! I'm true (half) blue lancasterian. give me a farmer's market whoopie pie anyday. (yes, that is in fact the name.)
                            sigpic
                            "Out of the Abyss" (SJ Angst)....................Best New Author.................."Else Close the Wall Up" (Sam)
                            Hic Comitas Regit. Welcome to Samanda.

Comment

Originally posted by ReganX
                              Nothing could be that effective.
                              Unless you're the b@b. They must have a unique protein marker in their systems that make the 'gate-weed exceptionally effective.

Comment

Originally posted by Mandysg1
                                It's only legal for medicinal purposes and you need a perscription wonders what he was suffering from to need his medicine
                                (and no, don't smoke the hemp t-shirts, it won't work)
                                It's legal in pill form here, for medicinal purposes. Had it when I was in chemo. Worked great for the nausea.

In college, my roomates swore smoking banana peels had the same effect.

I thought they were just idiots.

Comment

Working...
                                X