This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

me neither.
    I see that AT made an appearance in the USA miniseries of Traffic. Has anyone seen it? So far I can't locate it at my video stores.

Comment

jckfan, I've seen clips of her scenes. Check her official site.

Comment

Her official web site is where I saw the credit listed. So she has more than one scene? Given that she's only billed as "homeowner's wife" I wasn't sure.

Comment

doh! my bad, jckfan. I'm not sure where I saw them then. I can look around later when I'm home and have access to my extended set of bookmarks.

I'm pretty sure there was more than one scene, but they were all from one sequence and the total time was very short.

Comment

Originally posted by jckfan55 View Post
            Her official web site is where I saw the credit listed. So she has more than one scene? Given that she's only billed as "homeowner's wife" I wasn't sure.
            If no one has answered yet (skimming quickly through these posts) jckfan, it was a very minor role and I think it was only one scene or two at the most. She, of course, performed beautifully as she always does. The movie itself is worth viewing.

Comment

Found the clips on savejanetfraiser.com
              Last edited by jckfan55; 06 November 2006, 02:06 PM.

Comment

Are we ever getting Stargate Mondays back?

Comment

Originally posted by jckfan55 View Post
                  Found the clips on savejanetfraiser.com
                  D'OH! I just found them too and rushed over to tell ya.

Comment

OK, I need to whinge - so I resurrected this thread.

FFS!! how can Sam be Little Miss Perfect and she who steals everyones ideas and screws up all the time AT THE SAME BLOODY TIME!!!

Sorry, just a few fans got under my skin and I figured here was the place to vent.

Now, I'm off!! Back to playing nicely in the sandpit
                    -

Comment

I'm glad that it was atleast Farscape actors on the show and not Star Wars actors(their acting was terrinle IMHO).
                      Calvin grows up to be Frazz. The logical continuation of this is, of course, that Frazz then grows up to be Edward Norton's character from Fight Club. And thus, all four of these characters are gods.Let's go one more step. Calvin grows up to be Jeremy, who grows up to be Frazz, who grows up to be "Tyler Durden," while Suzie grows up to be Haruhi Suzumiya; since Kyon becomes The Doctor, this leads to the inescapable conclusion that after the end of Fight Club, Calvin becomes Captain Jack.

Comment

eh?
                        Maybe it was the directing as some of the actors are actually oscar winners.

Carter is one of the original classic SG-1. All the classic characters character made sense and all have their strengths and weaknesses that make sense in the Stargate Universe. Some fans maybe Anti-Carter. Whatever, feel free to have that opinion. I never understood how you could be a fan of the show while hating one of the main characters whether it be O'Neill, Carter, Daneil or Teal'c but to each his own.
                        Joseph Mallozzi -"In the meantime, I'm into season 5 of OZ (where the show takes an unfortunate hairpin turn into "the not so wonderful world of fantasy")"

^^^ Kinda sounds like seasons 9 and 10 of SG-1 to me. Thor, ya got Aspirin?

AGateFan has officially Gone Fishin (with Jack, Sam, Daniel, Teal'c) and is hoping Atlantis does not take that same hairpin turn.

Comment

It appears the Anti-Sam thread is alive and well in the C&R sub-section.

Comment

Originally posted by LaCroix View Post
                            Ah, why did I read this post? Don't ya know I'm a masochist?!

Quick, I need a distraction!

Comment

Grrr.
                              But I do like seeing the whinge nuts again.

Comment

I know I just saw it I so don't like reading it but I think a lot of us also had issues with Cam and also posted in the Anti thread of him...

So in a way I do understand them, I mean they need a way to vent and rant about what is going to happen...and they need someone to blame and at the moment that is Carter...Sadly enough

It hurt for us to see it, but if you are realistic you knew it was going to happen eh
                                So the best thing is just to ignore the thread, not read it and just let them go...they will cool down in the end. It is just the first shock from the news

edit cause I forgot: I think they focus to much on blaming Sam instead of the writers if you ask me...I mean it isn't Sam her fault and it doesn't make Sam into a bad character because of it. I think Sam now is given an oppurtunity...And I know Amanda will do great in portraying that part of Sam. I just hope the writers don't do the same like with what they have done in the beginning of season 9. But if I am honest...I am afraid of it...

Comment

Working...
                                X