X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Anubis
    Spoilers, all Season 7 eps

lol Join our ranks or I will dispatch my Kull Warriors onto you. Plus, my new secret weapon which I am in the creation of. Kree!
    Sweet! Brute force ought to get people flocking to our cause.

The question is, can we get them to worship us without question? I think you should be in charge of the brainwashing Anubis
    Last edited by SaharaGate; 30 July 2004, 05:07 PM.

Comment

Ah, you think?
      __

__

Comment

Spoilers from throughout season 7.
        Hehe..not to make light of anyone else's membership... but I got to thinking....with those funky Kull Warriors we've got a real army.

meanwhile...do we need spoiler space for that? it is season seven afterall?
        Last edited by Jafana; 30 July 2004, 04:19 PM. Reason: Doh! Inserting Spoiler Space!

Comment

So how many recruits do you have so far? Also, does this count as a forum "public group"? If it doesn't what the heck is a public group for, then?

Comment

well, now, including SaharaGate and myself, we have a total of FIVE! WOOT!

And, you bring up a very good question.. I shall indeed look into it Thank you.

Comment

I guess it does need a spoiler warning, but then again when I first read about kull warriors I though they were from the movie!
              __

__

Comment

Um... user groups... where are they?

I can't find anything about them on the forum. Are you just making it up to make me look silly?

(cos really, thats not all that difficult )

Comment

I don't know, that the thing. Go look at someone's profile and in the bottom right corner of the profile is a heading called Group Memberships. Yours (similar to mine) says "Jafana is not a member of any public groups." Maybe this is an "Ask the Mods" question.

Comment

Originally posted by VirtualCLD
                    I don't know, that the thing. Go look at someone's profile and in the bottom right corner of the profile is a heading called Group Memberships. Yours (similar to mine) says "Jafana is not a member of any public groups." Maybe this is an "Ask the Mods" question.
                    Yeah, I keep looking at that in the profile and <raise eyebrow>?!
                    spoiler space for Season 7

BTW, the aforementioned bad-guy probably does need spoiler space, but everytime I see it I read "Krull Warrior"...and think, "but that was such a dumb movie..."
                    Last edited by Anthro Girl; 30 July 2004, 04:26 PM. Reason: added spoiler space...d'oh
                    Urgo: I wanna live, I wanna experience the universe and I wanna eat pie!
                    O'Neill: Who doesn't?
                    - Urgo, Stargate: SG-1, Episode 3.16

"Let's be real here. It should be fun. We're not saving lives, we're entertaining them."
                    - RDA, Stargate SG-1: The Lowdown

some assembly required, batteries not included, action figures sold seperately
                    once done, cannot be undone...
                    brought to you by Anthro Girl, Grand Pooh-Bah of the SFA

Comment

warning spoilers for my post in this thread

I DIE SPOILER FREE

In other words watching "Heros" convinced me to endevour to be spoiler free and I wish to join your mighty ranks. You'd better not say no cos i arleady changed my sig to something approiate.
                      Last edited by Crazedwraith; 30 July 2004, 11:21 AM.
                      sigpic
                      Banner By JME2

Comment

CW - You're more than welcome into our humble little club, come in, sit down, have some cake.

Join the celebrations!!!

But LOL!!! you are gonna have to change your sig - you've written JFA instead of SFA! hehe.

BTW - everyone.. considering what we stand for, I think we're gonna have to insert spoiler space above in our posts about some of Anubis' friends?

Comment

Done. D'oh.
                          Urgo: I wanna live, I wanna experience the universe and I wanna eat pie!
                          O'Neill: Who doesn't?
                          - Urgo, Stargate: SG-1, Episode 3.16

"Let's be real here. It should be fun. We're not saving lives, we're entertaining them."
                          - RDA, Stargate SG-1: The Lowdown

some assembly required, batteries not included, action figures sold seperately
                          once done, cannot be undone...
                          brought to you by Anthro Girl, Grand Pooh-Bah of the SFA

Comment

You guys should get like a banner or a flag or something....you know.

I am the Alpha and the Omega, the First and the Last, the Beginning and the End.
                            [Revelations 22:13]

Comment

You're right! we should..

lol, yet another thing we need to do... sigh... the work never ends

Comment

I'll be home this weekend for the most part, Saturday morning/early afternoon. I can take care of it if you want.....just tell me the text, and I will slap something together.

Just an offer.

I\M me on AIM @ D0wnFallAngel, if you want to talk.

I am the Alpha and the Omega, the First and the Last, the Beginning and the End.
                                [Revelations 22:13]

Comment

Working...
                                X