• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SaharaGate
    replied
    Originally posted by Dogma00
    TESTING, TESTING..... Is anyone out there other than the Goul'd? lol
    Hi there Dogma! Yes we're out here...somewhere.

I've been a bit quiet lately coz I just got a second part time job and I'm fairly busy at uni...

Speaking of which, I gotto go to work .

Dang real life!

At least it's keeping me away from those Threads spoilers . The furor around here is enough to keep me well warned that they are major!

Leave a comment:

• Dogma00
    replied
    TESTING, TESTING..... Is anyone out there other than the Goul'd? lol
    Last edited by Dogma00; 06 August 2004, 01:59 PM. Reason: Me forget my grammer lessons. Bad dog....

Leave a comment:

• Yosho
    replied
    Originally posted by VirtualCLD
    I'm kinda glad I didn't discover Gateworld's Forum until after Heroes.
    You are so very lucky, I knew but it still came a shock to me

Leave a comment:

• Erik Pasternak
    replied
    Originally posted by VirtualCLD
    Well when I saw it I speculated that it couldn't be who the Sci-Fi trailers were making it out to be, that seemed impossible. So it didn't leave many options. Of course at that point, I still thought Season 7 was the last season. I didn't find out untill the final epsiode that there was going to be a Season 8. (Ooops, was that a spoiler?)
    No, seeing as there is a season eight section of the forum

Leave a comment:

• VirtualCLD
    replied
    Well when I saw it I speculated that it couldn't be who the Sci-Fi trailers were making it out to be, that seemed impossible. So it didn't leave many options. Of course at that point, I still thought Season 7 was the last season. I didn't find out untill the final epsiode that there was going to be a Season 8. (Ooops, was that a spoiler?)

Leave a comment:

• Anthro Girl
    replied
    Oh you lucky soul! I knew for months. I still managed to keep the secret from my husband.

Leave a comment:

• VirtualCLD
    replied
    I'm kinda glad I didn't discover Gateworld's Forum until after Heroes.

Leave a comment:

• Anthro Girl
    replied
    After the debacle with Heroes - which is what made me grumpy about spoilers to begin with - I would hope that TPTB wouldn't release information about the final act...

Guesses, on the other hand, are entirely likely.

Leave a comment:

• VirtualCLD
    replied
    I was told about 5th Act spoilers. I't kind of hard to prove without going to find them, read them, then post them here. Since that ain't an option, I'll have to pass.

EDIT: NO spoilers
    OK, this is what Skydiver said, at which point I also stopped reading the thread on Threads to avoid seeing something I didn't want to see.

Originally posted by Skydiver
    and yeah, if we're going into solution's explicit spoilers, i'm bowing out too. I like the basic ones, but not spoilers that give away the twist at the end. takes out all the fun of seeing if you can guess the ending
    Whether or not he was referring to 5th Act spoilers, I don't know, but I didn't want to take the chance.
    Last edited by VirtualCLD; 05 August 2004, 09:56 AM.

Leave a comment:

• aschen
    replied
    Probably guesses that will end up being spoilers. :?

Leave a comment:

• Anthro Girl
    replied
    There are 5th act spoilers floating around?!?! or "5th act guesses"?

Leave a comment:

• VirtualCLD
    replied
    Don't worry, I still think it's possible to avoid the spoilers of Threads. I have read a lot of them, but I've been trying to avoid the really nitty gritty details, especially any "5th Act" spoilers. I don't mind knowing the plot, I just don't want to find out the ending. I'm hoping once graduate school starts up, I'll be way too busy to visit this site too often. By the time "winter break" rolls around, Threads should be fast approaching.

Leave a comment:

• Jafana
    replied
    Originally posted by Anthro Girl
    Are you kidding? Of course I haven't read Shadow's site recently! (No offense, Shadow.) I read her sulk...there was enough in there...nicely identified, even.

I'm avoiding a lot of threads in S8 and Gen Discussion. I have noticed, however, that people seem to be a little better about establishing threads with clear spoiler warning lately. That's kind of nice.

woops, when you see site, you're supposed to read sulk thread. lol

man.. i need sleep.

and yes, i agree...people are being much better about not posting spoilerific titles..

Leave a comment:

• Anthro Girl
    replied
    Originally posted by Jafana
    well, to tell you the truth, they're not that much spoilers. if you've read shadow's site recently it's all on there.
    Are you kidding? Of course I haven't read Shadow's site recently! (No offense, Shadow.) I read her sulk...there was enough in there...nicely identified, even.

I'm avoiding a lot of threads in S8 and Gen Discussion. I have noticed, however, that people seem to be a little better about establishing threads with clear spoiler warning lately. That's kind of nice.

Leave a comment:

• Jafana
    replied
    Originally posted by Anthro Girl
    I have to admit I didn't actually read your spoilers, Jafana! Yay! Lucky me???! I'm still hoping to avoid it, but I am not overly confident. How's that?

well, to tell you the truth, they're not that much spoilers. if you've read shadow's site recently it's all on there.

i decided not to post my theory. I emailed it to saharagate though. i like my theory.. theory's are fun

and rocket... it really depends on your definition of fun...
    I've decided to try to avoid spoilers, so i try to avoid places that I might encounter them.. that doesnt mean i hide under the bed or anything - i just try to stay out of the general season 8 folder and the atlantis folder..

if i want to comment on any ep that i've seen so far, i go straight to the episode threads. its working so far

Leave a comment:

Working...
X