Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Secret Santa/Pay it Forward (no not a movie thread)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Word
    gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
    so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
    love Torri

Comment

Bump.
      sigpic

Comment

How is it going everyone? Is the paying it forward working?

Comment

Ok, I know that when you put a link to this thread in a reputation comment it gets annoying because the rep page gets stretched. But what if there are some people who don't know what "Pay It Forward" means? Well I have a solution, I have set up a URL redirect to this thread: http://payitforward.zor.org Go ahead, try it out. So stick this url in your reputation comments along with saying Pay It Forward, so if the people don't know what you are talking about, they can come to this thread and check it out.

Pay it Forward everyone!

Comment

Oh I usually say "Pay it forward, see link under my sig"

Comment

How does this work?
              1 Year 11mths without using the letter U on the thread: ask Morbo anything

Comment

Originally posted by Kelt'ar
                How does this work?
                Owen Macri explained it in the first post of this thread

Comment

its a nice idea but oh man did that movie suck! i sat through that whole thing only for the kid to get killed by being shived like a convict in the prison shower. very very depressing.....

Comment

Originally posted by Kelt'ar
                    How does this work?
                    I don't mind explaining again.

Basically what happens is you do something nice for someone else. Give them a nice comment, send them a nice pm, give them good rep, then instead of having them pay it back, which most people like to do, you tell them to pay it forward, and to have the next person pay it forward as well. So instead of that person giving you positive rep, they give someone else positive rep, then that someone doesn't pay back the person you gave rep to, they give it to someone else, and it becomes a chain, spreading happiness throughout the forum.

Comment

Originally posted by spg_1983
                      its a nice idea but oh man did that movie suck! i sat through that whole thing only for the kid to get killed by being shived like a convict in the prison shower. very very depressing.....
                      I liked the movie, yes, lol, perhaps it was like being killed in prison, but he it had a point, lol, and it made people upset... lol

anyways, hopefully any of us won't get shived and the end of the movie...

Comment

Originally posted by Owen Macri
                        anyways, hopefully any of us won't get shived and the end of the movie...
                        that would certainly give the holidays a ne "Oz" theme, great show.....

Comment

Lol!

Comment

Bouncing

Comment

Bouncy bouncy
                              gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
                              so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
                              love Torri

Comment

Cool idea! Thanks!

Comment

Working...
                                X