Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Secret Santa/Pay it Forward (no not a movie thread)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

and so it goes.
    All posts are IMO, I am not a rocket scientist.

Bender: "Lets go get drunk!"
    Pay it forward

Comment

i like this thread...awsome job Owen....i am greening a lot of people, when i can that is and hoping that i don't max out
      sigpic

Comment

I am maxxed out myself.
        This is fun!
        All posts are IMO, I am not a rocket scientist.

Bender: "Lets go get drunk!"
        Pay it forward

Comment

Lol, thank you for the link in your sig! And thank you everoyne for everything, I will try to put a link in my signature but I'm over as it is, I really shouldn't be doing this... But it's for a good cause so I guess its allright.

Keep paying it forward!

Comment

Hey Owen... maybe if you don't leave that much space between the lines you can gain some pixels

Comment

Ya, good point, lol, thanks.

Comment

bump
                gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
                so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
                love Torri

Comment

EDIT: There are three movies titled "Secret Santa" Secret Santa (1994), Secret Santa (2002), and Secret Santa (2003). As well there is the movie Dear Santa (1998), which is also known as Secret Santa and the movie Crazy For Christmas (2005), which is also also known as Secret Santa.
                  Not sure if this is mentioned later on but I've only read the first few posts but I'll say it anyways, you forgot Bad Santa (2004 wasnt it?) lol
                  sigpic
                  Sig from Kat Logan VIA SilverRider

SIX YEARS OF ROLEPLAYING ON GATEWORLD!

Join the Aftermath RP

Comment

Hey, Owen. I gave a lot of totally random green because of your thread. I got some back, too. So have people seen any effect from "Pay it forward"?
                    Hatshepsut, Queen Pharaoh

Comment

Only the fact that someone posted the url of this thread into the rep box (why would I need it I know where this thread is) which stretches out the rep page
                      gumboYaYa: you are all beautiful, your words and openness are what make that shine. don't forget how much talent love and beauty you all have.
                      so for now, peace love love love more love and happy, and thank you, thank you, thank you
                      love Torri

Comment

^ Same here Qas...

Comment

Me too. They must be new, but with good intentions.

Comment

Originally posted by Hatusu
                            Me too. They must be new, but with good intentions.
                            Its not a big problem just something not to be repeated
                            love Torri

Comment

Well the forum isn't letting me give rep at all at the moment, so I guess my efforts to pay forward are on hold.

Comment

Originally posted by yasureubetcha
                                Well the forum isn't letting me give rep at all at the moment, so I guess my efforts to pay forward are on hold.
                                Oh, I thought it was just me! Do you think we broke it?

Comment

Working...
                                X