No announcement yet.

Any US Football fans?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

And you have once again seen the only team that can beat San Diego: Ourselves. The valiant efforts of LaDainain Tomlinson and Michael Turner kept us in this game but certain players and their mistakes cost us. I could have even stood for this loss if it wasn't for the Patriots. They make TO look like an angel. They officially the team with the lowest class. These losers throw off their helmets, head out to midfield and the Charger logo, and mock Lights Outs upon it. It gets better. Then after the game, you go after the player with the highest class in the entire league and begin disrespecting him. Still not enough for you? Lets take it into the locker room and go after Shawne Merriman some more.
    I was glad to see Shaun Phillips and Shawne Merriman point out their inferior ways. If that isn't enough proof, when you have LT speak out against you, that's saying something.
    I can't wait to see the Patriots get their flipping butts knocked out of the playoffs by Peyton Manning and the Colts, and then watch them cry themselves all the way home to New England. There they can begin their wait to face the Chargers again because it's not a game between us anymore, it's war. Enjoy us handing this game to you on a silver platter because now you have the perfect spot to mount your ugly heads. Cheers!

Yes, I'm done now.

NOTE: (This was censored. I'm sure that you can figure out all one million spots. )

Comment

Good to see the Patriots knocked out of the playoffs. I hope they enjoy seeing their dynasty end. Now San Diego just needs to destroy them on our way to next year's SB. Which in a way brings me to the next topic. Since just about everyone's team has been knocked out, who would you like to see your team draft? Try to be realistic. If you're picking around 20, there's no way in the world you're picking up Calvin Johnson.

The Chargers have only two real weaknesses (besides beating ourselves). If we address these two spots in the draft, we will be going to the SB next year. Firstly, we need a WR. One that can catch the ball. Seems to be a foreign concept for our team (at least in the playoffs). Safety is our other problem. Marlon McCree is pretty dang good but Terrence Kiel...

So I'd like to see us draft: Dwayne Bowe, Robert Meachem, Griffin, or Merriweather (the latter probably won't happen. Dang character issues). I'd rather see Reggie Nelson, but I did say to be realistic.

BTW: Take your pick. Colts or Bears???? It's not often I pick an NFC team to win a SB these days but....

Comment

Who do I want to see my team draft? Anyone who can manage not to get arrested.
        Joseph Mallozzi -"In the meantime, I'm into season 5 of OZ (where the show takes an unfortunate hairpin turn into "the not so wonderful world of fantasy")"

^^^ Kinda sounds like seasons 9 and 10 of SG-1 to me. Thor, ya got Aspirin?

AGateFan has officially Gone Fishin (with Jack, Sam, Daniel, Teal'c) and is hoping Atlantis does not take that same hairpin turn.

Comment

Originally posted by AGateFan View Post
          Who do I want to see my team draft? Anyone who can manage not to get arrested.
          Who is it this time? And what did he do?

Comment

The Bengals "character" draft choice (johnathan Joseph). The one that was supposed to be the "good pick" as opposed to all the other known criminals that were drafted. He was busted riding with his girlfriend (who was driving and didnt have a license) while he had weed in his "superbowl" backpack. He had a backpack with the the superbowl logo on it.... maybe if he and the rest of the team can stay out of jail they can go for real one day.

Bengals Wins in 2007 = 8
            Bengals arrested in 2007 = 9

Wonder how many just missed being arrested.
            Joseph Mallozzi -"In the meantime, I'm into season 5 of OZ (where the show takes an unfortunate hairpin turn into "the not so wonderful world of fantasy")"

AGateFan has officially Gone Fishin (with Jack, Sam, Daniel, Teal'c) and is hoping Atlantis does not take that same hairpin turn.

Comment

Well, the AFC and NFC champions have been decided and we are now a few hours away from crowning a new champion.

The big game sees the Indianapolis Colts, who come off a big 2nd half comeback victory over the rival Patriots, facing off against the Chicago Bears.

so who is going to win today.
              https://twitter.com/#!/Solar_wind84

Comment

I just have to say this: SNORE.

I missed the first half as I raced home from work... heard it was pretty much a turnover game. The second half was just yawn inducing. No necessarily bad football, but nothing spectacular, either. Was glad to see Indianapolis win, though - as a Seahawks fan, I enjoyed watching the Bears lose.

The commercials were rather lacking this year, too... a few that made me chuckle, but I can't think of any that really made me laugh out loud like usual. Maybe I was just too tired from work. (Hosing polar bear dens wears ya out!)
                "Sometimes we reach what's realest by making believe..."
                My LiveJournal - My Photography - My Art

Comment

Yay, Colts!

My two fav commercials were two Bud Light ones. The one with Carlos Mencia (the one teaching the guys how to say "Bud Light" in English and "no habla Englais" when someone asks you for one) and then the one with the hitchhiker with an axe and a case of Bud Light... Driver: "He has some Bud Light." Girlfriend: "But he has an axe." "Hey what's the axe for?" "Bottle opener." Another hitchhiker with a chainsaw and some Bud Light....Driver: "He has some BL." Guy with axe: "He has a chainsaw."
                  Last edited by LoneStar1836; 04 February 2007, 07:48 PM.
                  IMO always implied.

Comment

Originally posted by LoneStar1836 View Post
                    Yay, Colts!

My two fav commercials were two Bud Light ones. The one with Carlos Mencia (the one teaching the guys how to say "Bud Light" in English and "no habla Englais" when someone asks you for one) and then the one with the hitchhiker with an axe and a case of Bud Light... Driver: "He has some Bud Light." Girlfriend: "But he has an axe." "Hey what's the axe for?" "Bottle opener." Another hitchhiker with a chainsaw and some Bud Light....Driver: "He has some BL." Guy with axe: "He has a chainsaw."
                    The game was never in doubt. It was like the Fiesta bowl all over again, quite boring. Yea that bud light comercial with the guy with the axe made me laugh other then that. I guess the two apes (or one while one posed for the camera) planning the Bud hiest was mildly amusing as was the one with the Lion trying to teach the other Lion how to pronounce some Taco Bell food with a purring type sound, that the other Lion could never get.

Comment

The Chargers have no coaching staff! Oh, wait, that's not something I should be excited about, is it?

Comment

For anyone who might have forgotten, the NFL draft begins tomorrow!

Comment

Yay.
                          Time to start the "which will end up in jail with the worst charges" brackets.

Comment

Originally posted by Oranos View Post
                            For anyone who might have forgotten, the NFL draft begins tomorrow!

Yay.
                            the first 3 picks

Comment

Yay.

For the Bengals? All of them.

Comment

Titans pick 19th.

Hope they get someone good...

...since they ran off Steve McNair, Kevin Carter and the other good players!!!

Ok...all calmed down now...

Comment

Working...
                                X