This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Game-Gabrielle.

Team name: Technically Speaking Productions.

Project name: Gabrielle.

Brief description: I have been wanting to make a video game since I knew how to work a controller, so basically since I was five or six. I have recently been working on a script for a game called Gabrielle. I could most likely have the modeling, animation, and texturing under control. But I need help with the coding. Because (Don't take this wrong) I am a visual learner and don't have the money for the 3D Buzz tutorials. So, the if anyone would like to help, it is unpaid. This is the general story: The year is 2247, and earth with its newly discovered science of interstellar travel, has discovered an alien world called Sulaar. The aliens at first seem friendly towards their supposed new allies of Earth. But a special section of the government known as the A.R.I. or Alien Recon and Intelligence, sends their most highly trained and lethal opperative, Gabrielle, on a covert stealth opperation to the planet of Sulaar. She discovers that the Sulaarians are planning to attack Earth and enslave the humans and use our technology and resources to increase the size of their empire. After Gabrielle discovers this, she covertly destroys one of the Sulaarins largest vessel production facilities and makes a quick departure. After the A.R.I. discovers this, they decide to have Gabrielle murdered to try and cover it up. They believe this will start a war and stop any chances they have of peace. Or worse, the government will find out and the A.R.I. will be judged of starting a war. But Gabrielle runs and trys to find the best possible way to get to Sulaar and stop the Sulaarians from destroying Earth. Not a brief description I know.

Target aim: Commercial/Retail.

Compensation: Eventually if this game ever makes it far enough, I want to sell it. And I won't bother saying anyone will make a certain percentage or whatever for multiple reasons. Mostly because it won't be gurranteed that we will finish or even get started, and there also is no gurrantee that this will make a whole lot of money. So I don't want to promise money I can't give.

Technology: PC, C/C++.

Talent needed: Coders, Textures.

Team structure: Currently I am the only member, but I currently doing all the modeling, animation, and some texturing.

Website: There is none yet, simply because I do not want to register a domian until I at least have a team.

Additional Info:Not much, actually, I have been working on some of the weapon models and Gabrielle herself, but I think I stated that already.

Thanks
    Sincerely
    Agent 007.
Working...
X