DVD Cases - questions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DVD Cases - questions

I have the region one box set of SG-1 pictured here: https://stargate.fandom.com/wiki/Sta...ies_Collection

Now the discs in this set are in cardboard sleeves and I know from this video, it briefly mentions the set I have, how the discs can get scratched over time.

1. Can some suggest some good DVD cases that would hold 2 seasons and some that would hold 3 seasons?

2. Would something like this work for the DVDs, maybe not that exact one, but something like it?

What I want to do is replace the cardboard sleeves with something that will fit in the box set and reduce the possibility of them getting scratched.
    Last edited by planet_tv; October 13, 2021, 11:40 AM.

Signs by Scifan and me. | My Forum - Planet TV Role Play | My Fan Fiction | My Mini City - Rygel City

Originally posted by planet_tv View Post
    2. Would something like this work for the DVDs, maybe not that exact one, but something like it?
    This is exactly what I've done with my Region 1 box set of SG-1. The wallets will fit inside the box the set came in. I used two wallets that each hold 32 discs. I placed the discs from one of the cardboard sleeves in one wallet and the other sleeve in another. The box also holds my original DVDs (in original cases) of Ark of Truth, Continuum, and Children of the Gods Final Cut.

I also still have the original cardboard sleeves kept in the Amazon box that the SG-1 boxset came in.
    No Sam w/o a Jack and no Jack w/o a Sam.
    It's like and immutable law of the multiverse.

Comment

Originally posted by iiradned View Post

This is exactly what I've done with my Region 1 box set of SG-1. The wallets will fit inside the box the set came in. I used two wallets that each hold 32 discs. I placed the discs from one of the cardboard sleeves in one wallet and the other sleeve in another. The box also holds my original DVDs (in original cases) of Ark of Truth, Continuum, and Children of the Gods Final Cut.

I also still have the original cardboard sleeves kept in the Amazon box that the SG-1 boxset came in.
      Thank you for the reply. That's what I will do.

Signs by Scifan and me. | My Forum - Planet TV Role Play | My Fan Fiction | My Mini City - Rygel City

Comment

Working...
      X