Let's Play Ball!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Let's Play Ball!

Thought I'd start a thread about the 2021 Major League Baseball season, as there are probably a few fans here like me, for one. My favorite team is...

As to that end...

Who's your favorite team?
    Last edited by imzadi35; 05 February 2021, 09:39 PM.
    Turas Sábháilte, Baile Sábháilte
    (Safe Journey, Safe Home.)

Detroit Tigers fangirl here. Finally got to see them win a game {even though it was spring training for me it still counted as a Major League Baseball game I attended} Of course the time of the game was 25 February 2020

This is the Assassin's Way part 17 complete
    "Elegant beauty is Nature. but only for the gentle and soft Flower" ~Hu Ge
    "The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

Me, I've been to Target Field a few times, and I love it! Things are expensive there, though. I bet they're expensive there as well.

Comment

I have never gotten to go to Comerica Park, the home of the Detroit Tigers; But I did get to see them in Lakeland when they were doing spring training in 2020 on 25 February. Got to see my favorite player hit a 3 run homer in the 8th. They were hosting New York Mets that day too

"The one thing every new hairstylist must learn is how to do hair in a combat zone!" Bob; owner of Bob & Weave's Combat Salon in Red Dust Club, an original story currently in progress

Comment

Originally posted by Princess Awinita View Post
          I have never gotten to go to Comerica Park, the home of the Detroit Tigers; But I did get to see them in Lakeland when they were doing spring training in 2020 on 25 February. Got to see my favorite player hit a 3 run homer in the 8th. They were hosting New York Mets that day too
          Imagine Thor playing baseball with Mjolnir as his bat

Comment

That's cool! I got to see my favorite Twins player, Joe Mauer, on the day he retired a couple of years ago. It was a day bus trip put on by one of our local radio stations, and my husband and I got to go. It was really fun! They won that day, too!

Comment

Originally posted by mad_gater View Post

*Gigglefit*

Comment

Originally posted by imzadi35 View Post
                That's cool! I got to see my favorite Twins player, Joe Mauer, on the day he retired a couple of years ago. It was a day bus trip put on by one of our local radio stations, and my husband and I got to go. It was really fun! They won that day, too!
                What I also remember is that it was also the same game Tim Tebow got his first home run. Infact I remember Torii Hunter, he was a Tigers outfilder, he retired as he started, a Twins Outfilder, he was great I really liked him when he was with the Tigers. But my favorite baseball player of all players is and always wil lbe Miguel Caberra, AKA Miggy.

Comment

My husband's favorite player was and always will be Kirby Puckett. I liked him, too.

Comment

Originally posted by Princess Awinita View Post

*Gigglefit*
                    actually there was an episode of the classic Incredible Hulk TV show (the one where Bill Bixby plays Dr. Banner and Lou Ferigno plays the Hulk) where the Hulk does literally knock one out of the park

Comment

Originally posted by mad_gater View Post

Comment

Images from Spring Training camp for the Minnesota Twins. Yes!!
                        Last edited by imzadi35; 21 February 2021, 08:24 PM.

Comment

Twins are playing the Athletics, and the score at the top of the 6th is Twins: 9, Athletics: 7 Yes!

Comment

Has anyone seen Byron Buxton of the Twins lately? He's on fire! He also just won AL player for April. Way cool!

Last edited by imzadi35; 03 May 2021, 01:26 PM.

Comment

Working...
                            X