This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Need some help in making a Video Game!

I was wondering if anyone would like to help me with a new game I'm making, with the program, RPG Maker 2003. This is a huge project. I expect this game to be my greatest work EVER!

This is a summary of the back story:
    The year is 4039 a.d. A ruthless ruler known only as Countess Vajnraa, rules the planet in a veil of un-ending chaos. She has such endless power, that no army can stand in her way. In a last-ditch effort to escape her wrath, rebel forces successfully terra formed Mars in order to escape her. Ever since, the rebels have lived in harmony. 46 years have passed since that day, and the celebration of the first generation of people to be born free of Vajnraa’s reign has begun.
    The rebels have created a race of multi-purpose bio-mechanical beings known as the Kaliamin (Pronounced Kah-Lee-Ah-Men). They are being used for every day tasks. Recently, younger rebels have been having friendly battles with their Kaliamin.

All is not well, however. The children that came to Mars all those years ago, still believe in Vajnraa’s power, and are loyal to her. Now, these children are adults and have spread their ideas, and loyalty to Vajnraa to their children. They intend, to build an army of Kaliamin to take back to earth, and assist Vajnraa in taking over Mars…

More details to come.

Anyone who is familiar with RPG Maker 2003’s Charsets and Battlesets can help us make sprites.

We need Music, sprites, and graphics. If anyone can help us, it would be very much appreciated.

Pictures of the various Kaliamin (we have designed 25 so far, with an expected 11 more) will be provided soon.

If anyone can provide pictures or Oceans, cloudy sky, or a Futuristic City (for backgrounds, Personally made, of course), or any video game Midis, We’d be much obliged. If you do supply pictures for backgrounds, then please, rather then getting pictures of ACTUAL Oceans, please make your own pictures, or find other pictures that were man-made.

We are also looking for more partners in this project, to help with sprites, storylines, and game Programming. If you have a lot of game songs, or you have a lot of music (like that on MP3s) that you’d think would be appropriate for the game (such as calm music for calm moments, and loud music for the final boss, etc), or if you are a skilled sprite maker, and are at least a bit familiar with RPG Maker, then you would be a very helpful partner.

If you, however, just think you want to be a partner in this game just for fun, then I implore you to look somewhere else. Though this is going to be done partly for fun, anyone who actually wants to become a partner in the game, must be willing to commit to it.

Post your opinions, ideas, and résumés (if you want to be a partner, or a supplier to the game), by showing us some of your work. If we decide to use anything you give us, you will be listed in the game credits.
    You look but you do not see. You listen but you do not hear. You cannot accept us, but we are here to stay. You think we are just a shadow, a bad memory that will go away if you ignore us long enough but we won't.

We are human too whether you like it or not. We are here and our time is now. Together we can only soar. We will remain strong forever more, and nothing can quell our pride.

-LGBT-
Working...
X