Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I read something about the new shows that the networks purchased from the U.S. for next season, and I was happy to read that they intentionally avoided buying reality shows. The bad news is that some of the companies through them in for free when they bought the other shows. Ten's getting L&O: Trial By Jury, Nine's got CSI: New York, and the friends spin-off, Seven's got Fleet St (A spin-off of The Practice).

I like the mix of people in Big Brother 4.

Comment

BB4 is OK so far, there have been a few parts that I did not really like, especially the bit when Paul was going on at Merlin about being Australian, I had that sort of thing done to me when I was young, although I wasn't from another country, so that sort of thing cuts deep with me and I want him gone, ppl who aren't tolerant of others should find out what it is like having it done to them.

Sorry about that all, it's just a little personal for me, ugh a practice spin off that can't be good, the original sucked, hmmm CSI: New York may not be too bad tho....
      "Nobody Screws Stargate Like Seven"

Wanna see a signed script cover? http://www.geocities.com/darkwarden/Stargate/index.htm

Technology solving problems.
      http://www.worldcommunitygrid.org/

Comment

Don't get me started on this years Big Brother housemates... They're all the bloody same! How many blonde surfer dudes/chicks are there in there?

Put me in there next year and I'll tear it up, Gateworld Style!
        "I'm thinking of nice turkey sandwich..."

Comment

I'll give you some posters to take in with ya.

Wanna see a signed script cover? http://www.geocities.com/darkwarden/Stargate/index.htm

Comment

I thought that fight was pretty funny, Paul was 'stirring the pot', but it made good watching.

Comment

What was the last movie you saw in the cinema? For the Brisbane people, which cinema did you see it at? I go to the Chermside Megaplex. Before that I use to go to Strathpine cinemas, but they are crap when compared to these new state of the art ones. The last movie I saw was The Day After Tomorrow. I'm planning to see Dawn of the Dead at cinemas on Thursday.

Comment

Saw The Punisher on Friday night at Sunnybank Plaza. Was quite surprised it was a good movie. Still debating whether to get it on DVD or not. I do recommend you see it though.

Comment

The only comic book movie I've found decent is Spider-Man.

Comment

In my opinion, Spiderman sucked. Maybe my hatred for Kirsten Dunst blinded me or something.

Comment

Originally posted by Positively Kanyon
                      In my opinion, Spiderman sucked. Maybe my hatred for Kirsten Dunst blinded me or something.
                      Totally agree here with that, it truly did suck, I am a bit more optimistic about Spider-Man 2 tho, I'm not really wanting to go and see it but since a friend offered to pay for the tickets, I am now a bit more inclined but I would have waited 'till the DVD or something similar anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by D.C.
                        What was the last movie you saw in the cinema? For the Brisbane people, which cinema did you see it at? I go to the Chermside Megaplex. Before that I use to go to Strathpine cinemas, but they are crap when compared to these new state of the art ones. The last movie I saw was The Day After Tomorrow. I'm planning to see Dawn of the Dead at cinemas on Thursday.
                        Last movie I saw was Kill Bill Vol 2 - and I LOVED IT.

It just casts a whole new light onto the first one. I think I could write a thesis just on all the subtext.

In fact, I think I'll post something about it on my blog.

After this essay.

Which I keep going on about, but don't actually finish...

Oh, and I go to the Chermisde megaplex too. It's just closer...and bet-ter. Unfortunately, I'm currently WAY too broke to even think about going to the movies any time soon.

Trying to save money so I can go visit Jafana in Perth.

I need a Stargate!

The planet-based version.

Comment

Originally posted by SaharaGate
                          I need a Stargate!

The planet-based version.
                          Planet based, no way, i'll take the one on the Asgard ship, minus the replicators, i'd teleport into the toilets of the cinema and then just walk into the movie and watch what i'd want, oh i'd also prolly do other things like meet you all or something more interesting like go to Paris or something cool like that.

I know! the amazon.com warehouse...............

Comment

Kanyon: What's wrong with Kirsten Dunst? I think Sam Raimi and David Koepp did an awesome job adapting the comic book to a movie. Hopefully the second one will be as good. (Although Koepp's not writing it this time.)

Sahara: Who wants to go to Perth? Nobody. Make Jafana come to Brisbane.

One of those devices from 2010 that transported Sam to the Stargate facility would come in handy.

Comment

Don't get me wrong, I thought Sam Raimi and David Koepp did a fantastic job, I just have a problem with Kirsten Dunst. I think she's too whiney and so wooden in her acting. I don't know why people rave about her.

Comment

Hi everyone *waves*

Aphrodite here, though I'm called by many as Cate. I chose this login name with no reference to that aphrodite in BB4. I actually didn't like her and I only got glimpses of her in the 1st ep and during commercial channel hopping.

I'm from Sydney, out west where the Blue Mountains are but don't live too close to them, just see them, where there are still acrerage and the air still smell pollution free, albeit with a hint of manure in the air.

I'm a mum of 2 boys, happily married, and don't get to jump into the forum as much as I'd like too, cause being a mother, wife and house keeper is a 24/7 job with very little breaks in between, but I'm happy, as long as I get my once a week dosage of SG Forum. So you may notice I disappear for several days, then pop back up when I get the chance, and when I do, I mostly lurk reading everybody's posts.

Anyway, this is getting long. A big congrats to the winner of the EZYDVD contest Tony, you lucky b@stard, wanna take me with you? And darkwarden, can't wait to see your autographed script of Resurrection.

Finally, Ch7 sucks big time when it comes to the program handling of SG1.
                                If I were a Goddess - let it be that of Love & Beauty

Comment

Working...
                                X