This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Blue Banrigh
    I always seem to have bad luck when it comes to the Melbourne Cup. I think I'll give betting a miss this year.
    I do surprisingly well on Melb Cup, as long as I don't bet any money... I even picked a trifecta a couple of years ago, and I've had a few quinella's. But any year where I've actually bet anything, I've lost

JANICE: Dr. Bob, you've given this hospital a bad name.
    DR BOB: You're right. Fred is a terrible name for a hospital. I'll give it a better name. How 'bout Eunice?

Comment

Originally posted by Positively Kanyon
      Just sending out the word for all the Aussies to check in! Anyone from Brisbane here? Favourite eps, talk about anything Aussie or SG-1 related!

All Aussies Are Welcome!
      Mmm, I'm Brisbane attending UQ.
      Lord §okar, Niles, Mark VI, etc: Dom Howard fan

Tama, Bosphorus, Istanbul Mehmet, Sabian, Zildjian and Remo

Comment

hey L§, how often do you frequent gateworld?
        i think i only come here for this thread anymore.

Comment

Originally posted by Imo
          I do surprisingly well on Melb Cup, as long as I don't bet any money... I even picked a trifecta a couple of years ago, and I've had a few quinella's. But any year where I've actually bet anything, I've lost
          People have a better chance at winning money from horse or dog racing than they do tatts.

Comment

So have you heard that Channel 7 picked up the rights to Season 9 of SG1 and Season 2 of Atlantis. They plan on beginning airing of those seasons mid-2006.

We have a while to wait it seems.

I think the US will be watching season 10 when we start watching season 9

Also, to anyone I may have unwittingly offended with my comments or reactions to serenity, I appologise.

Comment

Originally posted by soulblade64
              hey L§, how often do you frequent gateworld?
              i think i only come here for this thread anymore.
              Very, very infrequently. In fact I've only just started again. My attendance peaked in frequency during the jaden10 period but now it's kind of ho-hum again.
              Lord §okar, Niles, Mark VI, etc: Dom Howard fan

Tama, Bosphorus, Istanbul Mehmet, Sabian, Zildjian and Remo

Comment

Originally posted by nathanaus
                So have you heard that Channel 7 picked up the rights to Season 9 of SG1 and Season 2 of Atlantis. They plan on beginning airing of those seasons mid-2006.

We have a while to wait it seems.

I think the US will be watching season 10 when we start watching season 9

Also, to anyone I may have unwittingly offended with my comments or reactions to serenity, I appologise.
                I've heard Channel 7 have picked up the rights. I heard they'll be airing them in early 2006. The US will be showing the second half of season 9 of sg1 and season 2 of sga in January and are going to show season 10 of sg1 and season 3 of sga in July I think.
                Originally posted by Rainbow Sun Francks
                Live within the moment. There is only now, ENJOY.

Proud F.O.R.D. Member My LiveJournal Rainbow/Aiden Ford Thunk Thread

Comment

Originally posted by newtrekker
                  I've heard Channel 7 have picked up the rights. I heard they'll be airing them in early 2006. The US will be showing the second half of season 9 of sg1 and season 2 of sga in January and are going to show season 10 of sg1 and season 3 of sga in July I think.
                  Hmm stargate news Australia has a person from channel 7 as saying:

"The rights holders responded that they "can confirm we've picked up both series (SG1 yr 9 and Atlantis 2). However we won't have details on the telecast dates until mid 2006""

Comment

"The rights holders responded that they "can confirm we've picked up both series (SG1 yr 9 and Atlantis 2). However we won't have details on the telecast dates until mid 2006""
                    That's where I got my intel from. Obviously they can't decide when to air it.

Comment

Channel 7 unsure of when a program will air..WHAT A SHOCK...at least they are going to air more stargate...

Sheppard: "Y’know, we’ve been having these conversations for a couple of weeks now, and I don’t even know your name. You guys do have names, right? Let me guess...Steve?"
                      Wraith: "I am your death. That is all you need to know."
                      Sheppard: "I prefer Steve."

Comment

Originally posted by Frinky
                        Channel 7 unsure of when a program will air..WHAT A SHOCK...at least they are going to air more stargate...
                        It isn't a shock to me. As to what they did with season 1 of sga. Yeah at least they are going to air it.

Comment

Originally posted by Shep'sSocks
                          People have a better chance at winning money from horse or dog racing than they do tatts.
                          Tatts?
                          Is that the lotto...
                          sigpic
                          "When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth"

Comment

I just realised that my Brissie trip is only 10 days away. Eeps!

Comment

Originally posted by Blue Banrigh
                              I just realised that my Brissie trip is only 10 days away. Eeps!
                              Yeah, I know... I've lost track of time...

Our car's been written off... so that's that...
                              We're going to have to find ourselves another car soon but we really don't have anytime to do it...
                              *Sigh* Work's going to be busy as well.
                              sigpic
                              "When you have eliminated the impossible, whatever remains, however improbable, must be the truth"

Comment

Most of the shows I watch are on 7, and that really annoys me, because the network screws every decent show around. Then again, the way 9 plays around with CSI, it's not much better.....

Comment

Working...
                                X